PDA

View Full Version : The Fake Roy Williams is a freaking cancer!!!

fossil
11/5/2009, 11:50 AM
:P I thought he sucked as a receiver when he played at Texas and Detroit, and he sucks just as bad at Dallas. He can't catch the damned balls thrown his way, can't create space between himself and the defender, and generally stinks up the field. And who does he blame for his failure! Someone else, of course. Romo is the bad guy. I wondered how long it would take TFRW to start whining and acting like the loser he is. Didn't take long.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
11/5/2009, 11:54 AM
yup!

Sooner04
11/5/2009, 11:57 AM
At least he's got that big endorsement contract with Summer's Eve.

Blitzkrieg
11/5/2009, 12:05 PM
Texas got lucky with colt and ship, they were the kind of average guys in HS texas usually whiffs on in lieu of Chrissy Simms and TF Roy Williams. Nice to see Roy and Vince looking like prima donnas and wusses. WE all knew it.

The next few year shall be interesting indeed.

Scott D
11/5/2009, 04:30 PM
God I love that trade....and I'm not a Lions fan, but more of a Lions sympathizer.

JLEW1818
11/5/2009, 04:45 PM
he will never be a number 1 WR

if he is, his team will never win a ring

ouwapiti
11/5/2009, 06:00 PM
what was that cindy lauper song.....oh yeah, 'true colors'.....he was, is and has been a joke...

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 06:35 PM
he will never be a number 1 WR

if he is, his team will never win a ring

In his defense one guy can only be so many number ones and he's already got #1 dooshrocket wrapped up.

badger
11/5/2009, 07:04 PM
I am also a Lions sympathizer and am glad think the short end of the stick couldn't have happened to a nice guy (Jerry Jones).

As such, I giggle at TFRW's "I'm frustrated" comments about his balls getting under/over-thrown, while Austin's balls are perfect. Boo hoo. Try practicing with Romo more than just the manadatory time and see what happens. Here's guessing that since Austin was a tweener to even make the roster, he worked his butt off to get perfect in the system, while FRW's and his big contract couldn't care less the little things. :rolleyes:

bluedogok
11/5/2009, 09:48 PM
He's a primadona that needs to move back to Odessa (Permian) so he can be "loved" in the way that he wants...at least Cedric Benson (Midland Lee) pulled his head out and made the best of a new situation.

birddog
11/5/2009, 10:54 PM
God I love that trade....and I'm not a Lions fan, but more of a Lions sympathizer.

being up here and seeing the lions up close and personal, i can honestly say that teddy lehman and his las vegas locos of the UFL would have the lions wearing their asses as a turbine.

okiewaker
11/5/2009, 11:09 PM
TFRW is a bust!!

okiewaker
11/5/2009, 11:13 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S is the class of that league. :D

PLaw
11/6/2009, 12:32 AM
Yep, another rivals 5-star prima dona. Some guys look sexy on paper, but don't deliver the goods.

BOOMER

OKC-SLC
11/6/2009, 01:25 AM
My career TD catches in the OU/TX game

=

TFRW career TD catches in the OU/TX game.

Desert Sapper
11/6/2009, 06:22 AM
Fake Roy needs to go away. The Cowboys have receivers that can catch and play as part of a team. Another TO need not apply.

tfoolry
11/6/2009, 09:34 AM
TFRW is dumber than a box of rocks.

Jello Biafra
11/6/2009, 09:38 AM
My career TD catches in the OU/TX game

=

TFRW career TD catches in the OU/TX game.

HEY!!! you too?!?!?

me and chris simms have the EXACT same amount of TDs thrown on OUs Defense! how bout that?!?!? small world.

TUSooner
11/6/2009, 09:45 AM
If Wade Phillips had testicular fortitude, he'd deactivate Fake Roy for this week's game. Show him who's really number one. Won't happen.

Sonner magic923
11/6/2009, 10:06 AM
If Wade Phillips had testicular fortitude, he'd deactivate Fake Roy for this week's game. Show him who's really number one. Won't happen.

ya id be cool miles austin patrcick crayton and hurd in the slot a few guys that just want to go out shut there mouth and catch footballs

OKC-SLC
11/6/2009, 10:55 AM
HEY!!! you too?!?!?

me and chris simms have the EXACT same amount of TDs thrown on OUs Defense! how bout that?!?!? small world.

i know, it's incredible.

(man, weren't those good days?)

StoopTroup
11/6/2009, 11:12 AM
TFRW should maybe start tokin it up with Ricky....maybe it will help his concentration.

Scott D
11/6/2009, 12:14 PM
Fake Roy needs to go away. The Cowboys have receivers that can catch and play as part of a team. Another TO need not apply.

Even TO would have 20-25 catches right now.

ouwapiti
11/6/2009, 12:26 PM
he should've played at florida....why? because he gets 'alligator arms' when he goes across the middle...cowboys need to jettison him and just cut their losses

homerSimpsonsBrain
11/6/2009, 12:31 PM

If by Wade Phillips you mean Jerry Jones, then I agree. Phillips is just the talking head for the boys.

TXBOOMER
11/6/2009, 03:41 PM
He is a whorn. Need I say more?