PDA

View Full Version : Tony Crocker

the_ouskull
11/4/2009, 01:11 PM
2-9 from the field with 4 fouls in 22 minutes.

For those of you that were at the game, was it as bad as it looks in the box score?

the_ouskull

Taxman71
11/4/2009, 02:51 PM
Nothing to worry about. Last night's "exhibition" game was all about rolling out the freshman, 3 of which got 20 plus minutes and Pledger got 18. Willie, Cade and Crocker got well below their normal minutes and never really got into the flow offensively. The offense was mostly letting TMG and WW get up and down the floor while Tiny and Fitz worked on their inside presence.

stoopified
11/4/2009, 06:48 PM
I have a better question,where the heck is Orlando Allen?I missed most of last night's game because of company,I heard Hsrdrick is out with a knee injury.This morning I read the post will be manned by Gallon,Wright,Fitgerald, with no mention of Allen.

the_ouskull
11/4/2009, 06:52 PM
I told you guys were Allen was. He averaged 2 ppg at P.J.C. Don't expect "big things" from him, man.

the_ouskull

sooner_kaufy
11/4/2009, 06:55 PM
I have a better question,where the heck is Orlando Allen?I missed most of last night's game because of company,I heard Hsrdrick is out with a knee injury.This morning I read the post will be manned by Gallon,Wright,Fitgerald, with no mention of Allen.

They said Allen was held out for breaking a team rule.

stoopified
11/4/2009, 07:02 PM
They said Allen was held out for breaking a team rule.Thanks.

Skull we had ths discussion last year.O was hurt his whole jc career,BTW toward the end of last year you HAD fallen in line with the Coach and Isaying O will be a factor. What happened to that outlook?

BTW I checked Capels preview on this year and he still says O will be a factor for OU.

the_ouskull
11/4/2009, 07:05 PM
As long as the team rule wasn't "Don't Suck" I'll buy it... for now.

the_ouskull

NormanPride
11/4/2009, 07:55 PM
Harsh! Big O will be a terror for other teams.

Sooner04
11/5/2009, 12:30 AM
Orlando Allen and Ryan Wright will duke it out all season long for the right to take home the Longar Longar "Hands of Stone" Award.

picasso
11/5/2009, 01:21 PM
Orlando Allen and Ryan Wright will duke it out all season long for the right to take home the Longar Longar "Hands of Stone" Award.

I thought Keenan Clayton had that award?

SpiderInMyPeanuts
11/5/2009, 09:05 PM
I'm just glad Crocker shaved his weird beard and ditched the long sleeves for this game. BTW, Fitzgerald looked good.

zeptrey
11/6/2009, 10:09 AM
Yeah, to me Fitz looked better than Tiny. Ryan Wright no good, Tiny got winded, and Big O...well its Big O. Could we eventually see Fitz and Tiny in the front court together? That would be awesome for next year.