PDA

View Full Version : Obama sighting...True: I swear

MamaMia
11/4/2009, 12:04 PM
While the Republicans were making a statement at the polls last night in spite of Obamas oh so charming endorsements, he spent the evening curled up in the fetal position, sucking his thumb while watching an HBO special of himself winning his own election.

Are you kidding me? :D

KC//CRIMSON
11/4/2009, 12:29 PM
That's gold.

I haven't heard anything this funny since Kate Gosselin admitted to still loving Jon and wishing she hadn't driven him into the questionable vaginas of other women by constantly insulting him.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/4/2009, 01:08 PM
While the Republicans were making a statement at the polls last night in spite of Obamas oh so charming endorsements, he spent the evening curled up in the fetal position, sucking his thumb while watching an HBO special of himself winning his own election.

Are you kidding me? :DHe wouldn't, would he? Robt. Gibbs said that, didn't he?

soonerbrat
11/4/2009, 01:26 PM
I heard Mrs. Obama took Rudy Giuliani's Yankees Stadium seats for herself and the Secret Service...and then left before the end of the first inning and told them not to let anyone else sit there.

MamaMia
11/4/2009, 01:31 PM
I heard Mrs. Obama took Rudy Giuliani's Yankees Stadium seats for herself and the Secret Service...and then left before the end of the first inning and told them not to let anyone else sit there.I read that. Its here in the N.Y. Post. Why would she do that?

Rudy Giuliani was bumped out of his favorite Yankee Stadium seats on the first night of the World Series by Michelle Obama. The former mayor -- who complained during the ALCS when he and wife Judith didn't get the primo seats to the right of the Yankee dugout -- was positioned behind the photographers' box for Wednesday's game. A source told Page Six, "The White House didn't want Giuliani to be sitting with Michelle. She was assigned the seats near the dugout and he was moved." But because of the rain, the first lady didn't even take the seats and they remained empty and roped off for the whole game. Giuliani was back in the dugout box, enjoying on-camera interaction with the players, for Game 2.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/dissing_rudy_UofjWXrJ9d4XiYb4CoYgWO#ixzz0VuurgVPd

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/dissing_rudy_UofjWXrJ9d4XiYb4CoYgWO

OklahomaTuba
11/4/2009, 02:15 PM
I wonder if Dear Leader tapes his own picture to the back of the 1st lady's head??? ;)

MamaMia
11/4/2009, 02:48 PM
Oh and yes, it was Gibbs who said he spent the evening watching the HBO special of himself. He left out the fetal position part though. My maid got that information from his maid. :D

StoopTroup
11/4/2009, 02:55 PM
Wonder how bad Guiliani's seats were then? Did he even get to go?

SoonerLaw09
11/4/2009, 02:55 PM
Dear Leader is a narcissistic fool. It's made worse by all of his lackeys who constantly tell him how great he is. I fear if we have an honest-to-goodness crisis while he is President that he'll fold up like a pup tent.

Fraggle145
11/4/2009, 03:46 PM
Are we playing spot the cookie? Or is this just a regular circle jerk?

SoonerLaw09
11/4/2009, 04:23 PM
Are we playing spot the cookie? Or is this just a regular circle jerk?

?????? :confused:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/4/2009, 04:35 PM
?????? :confused:He's Obamanistic. Pay him no mind...

SoonerLaw09
11/4/2009, 04:38 PM
He's Obamanistic. Pay him no mind...

Oh yeah. Should have gotten that from his avvie. :P

Sooner_Havok
11/4/2009, 04:43 PM
heh, statements in races where incumbent was disliked long before Obama won. heh.

heh, no statement when dems gain a seat in a district for the first time since January 3, 1993, heh.

SoonerLaw09
11/4/2009, 04:45 PM
heh, statements in races where incumbent was disliked long before Obama won. heh.

heh, no statement when dems gain a seat in a district for the first time since January 3, 1993, heh.

Heh. People still drinking the kool-aid. Heh.

StoopTroup
11/4/2009, 05:12 PM
Did Rudy get a beer?

Sooner_Havok
11/4/2009, 05:35 PM
Heh. People still drinking the kool-aid. Heh.

heh, Republican loss = Kool-Aid drinking, Democratic loss = Referendum, heh.

soonerinabilene
11/4/2009, 05:57 PM
heh. referendum sounds kind of like a naughty word. heh.

Sooner_Havok
11/4/2009, 06:02 PM
heh. referendum sounds kind of like a naughty word. heh.

heh, up your referendum. heh.:D

Fraggle145
11/4/2009, 06:42 PM
I believe you are thinking of frenulum. Its the part that attaches the foreskin to the head of the penis.

You know the spot that is the best part when you are getting a BJ? ya thats it.

Sooner_Havok
11/4/2009, 06:43 PM
Um, post reported?

LosAngelesSooner
11/4/2009, 07:27 PM

Are you kidding me? :DHeh.

Do that other joke in your set. You know...the one where you try to convince us all that you're really a nice, sweet, gray haired old lady who lives a Christian life.

That one kills. KILLS!

:D

A Sooner in Texas
11/4/2009, 08:06 PM
Well, this thread just has something for everybody, doesn't it? Sex, politics, religion.

Sooner02
11/4/2009, 08:22 PM
http://thepoliticalcarnival.blogspot.com/2009/11/video-fox-lie-obama-watched-hbo.html

VIDEO- Fox Lie: Obama Watched HBO Documentary Instead Of Election Results

By GottaLaff

Yes, they actually labeled it a "News Alert!!!!"

NlLRNMA6-fs

How moronic do you have to be to falsely quote Robert Gibbs, whose every word is transcribed, video'd, recorded, and memorized?

Gibbs never said the president watched the documentary last night. He was asked that question but replied that he didn’t know.

He was asked if the president watched the returns. To that, Gibbs replied that the president was not sitting in front of the TV watching them.

On the topic of the documentary, Gibbs was asked if the president liked it. He replied that Obama had seen it before and did enjoy it.

Of course, that's all it took for the minions to dutifully follow ClusterFox's lead. The lie made its way to right wing sites and it's out there now. Retractions and corrections are meaningless once the cycle begins, and Fox and friends know it.

LosAngelesSooner
11/4/2009, 08:27 PM
Wait a minute!? You mean the Idiot Wingnut Fringe got all riled up and angry/indignant over yet another blatant lie with no basis in fact whatsoever just because it was about President Obama???

Say it ain't SO!!!

LMFAO! :D

Harry Beanbag
11/4/2009, 09:03 PM
Well, this thread just has something for everybody, doesn't it? Sex, politics, religion.

I can sum it up in one sentence:

LAS, the famous conservative republican, has a ginormous hard on for Christians.

LosAngelesSooner
11/4/2009, 09:06 PM
I've got NO PROBLEM with REAL Christians.

It's the ignorant, lazy thinking, small minded, backwards thinking, wannabe Christians In Name Only that the Evangelical Movement has been spitting out in recent years that I've got a problem with.

Harry Beanbag
11/4/2009, 09:07 PM
I've got NO PROBLEM with REAL Christians.

It's the ignorant, lazy thinking, small minded, backwards thinking, wannabe Christians In Name Only that the Evangelical Movement has been spitting out in recent years that I've got a problem with.

Defined by you, I suppose.

LosAngelesSooner
11/4/2009, 09:11 PM
And Jesus.

Harry Beanbag
11/4/2009, 09:12 PM
Wow. LAS and Jesus, what a team!

LosAngelesSooner
11/4/2009, 09:18 PM
Nah. He stands on His own.

Though I count myself a fan.

Sooner_Havok
11/4/2009, 10:03 PM
Nah. He stands on His own.

Though I count myself a fan.

I like his wine trick the best.:D

MamaMia
11/4/2009, 11:29 PM
Heh.

Do that other joke in your set. You know...the one where you try to convince us all that you're really a nice, sweet, gray haired old lady who lives a Christian life.

That one kills. KILLS!

:D The only thing big about you is your imagination.

Fraggle145
11/4/2009, 11:32 PM
Wait a minute!? You mean the Idiot Wingnut Fringe got all riled up and angry/indignant over yet another blatant lie with no basis in fact whatsoever just because it was about President Obama???

Say it ain't SO!!!

LMFAO! :D

Dammit! I was almost there! I was sure I was going to get the cookie first this time! :mad: :mad:

Fraggle145
11/4/2009, 11:36 PM
Now I got blue balls. :mad:

Fraggle145
11/4/2009, 11:54 PM
I guess I got...

http://aspextrme.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/pown3d.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
11/4/2009, 11:57 PM
The only thing big about you is your imagination.
Don't take your dried up sexual frustration out on us, Senorita Dusty McNeedztagitsum.

Petro-Sooner
11/4/2009, 11:58 PM
Don't take your dried up sexual frustration out on us, Senorita Dusty McNeedztagitsum.

Wow dude.

LosAngelesSooner
11/5/2009, 12:24 AM

Equal treatment. I'd say it to a dude, too.

MamaMia
11/5/2009, 01:05 AM
Don't take your dried up sexual frustration out on us, Senorita Dusty McNeedztagitsum. Let me guess...you're mad at your blow up doll again?

Sooner_Havok
11/5/2009, 01:08 AM
http://spok.shackspace.com/tnt.gif

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 02:34 AM
Yawn.

tommieharris91
11/5/2009, 02:50 AM

This should be quoted multiple times on this page.

Fraggle145
11/5/2009, 03:00 AM

I like quotes. Especially false quotes.

LosAngelesSooner
11/5/2009, 05:06 AM
Let me guess...you're mad at your blow up doll again?
Yeah.

I ordered the MamaMia version and the instructions told me to leave it deflated in order to achieve that genuine real-life "saggy and floppy effect" that you're known for showing to all the boys behind Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night.

http://owlibrary.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cusack.jpg

Oh, darn...

soonerhubs
11/5/2009, 06:38 AM
Ahhhh... LAS and his Christian rhetoric. ;)

Harry Beanbag
11/5/2009, 07:53 AM
LAS and Jesus.....two peas in a pod.

MamaMia
11/5/2009, 10:53 AM
LAS and Jesus.....two peas in a pod.

I'm joining the 'put LAS on ignore' group.

Fraggle145
11/5/2009, 10:55 AM
Okay (I guess) I get the indignation at LAS for telling you how to be christians, but arent you guys doing the same thing?

Is it different because both sides have said they are on the christian side of the fence?

Sooner_Havok
11/5/2009, 10:57 AM
Okay (I guess) I get the indignation at LAS for telling you how to be christians, but arent you guys doing the same thing?

Is it different because both sides have said they are on the christian side of the fence?

If your were really secular you would understand :rolleyes:

MamaMia
11/5/2009, 11:15 AM

The difference is that LAS always starts the rude perverted crap because he knows he can get by with it.

Fraggle145
11/5/2009, 11:20 AM
Okay, I'm not asking who started it, or who gets away with it.

I just want to know if it is the same thing when he makes general statements saying what christians should be doing and then when (the collective) you makes statements saying what he should be doing as a christian.

Half a Hundred
11/5/2009, 11:21 AM
How childish.

Harry Beanbag
11/5/2009, 01:31 PM
Okay, I'm not asking who started it, or who gets away with it.

I just want to know if it is the same thing when he makes general statements saying what christians should be doing and then when (the collective) you makes statements saying what he should be doing as a christian.

I never claimed to be a good Christian, I've talked about my religious views a few times on this board. I just find it humorous watching LAS talk about other people being hypocrits. :)

LosAngelesSooner
11/5/2009, 08:47 PM
The difference is that LAS always starts the rude perverted crap because he knows he can get by with it.
Really?

That's funny, considering that you started it by insinuating that I had a small dick.

But hey...when did you ever even remotely acknowledge facts? You just play the victim and hide behind your gender, age and the illusion that you're a nice person.

Whereas I openly embrace my assholishness. :D

LosAngelesSooner
11/5/2009, 08:49 PM
I never claimed to be a good Christian, I've talked about my religious views a few times on this board. I just find it humorous watching LAS talk about other people being hypocrits. :)Thing is...I'm NOT a hypocrite. I admit to being what and who I am.

Some others on here, though...LOL

Harry Beanbag
11/5/2009, 09:29 PM
I admit to being what and who I am.

http://www.cartooncritters.com/dressupimages/troll.gif

LosAngelesSooner
11/5/2009, 09:51 PM
^^^ Heh.

Nope.

I am a real person. I don't hide behind any Troll handles. You might want to look at some of your own friends when you drag up that .gif. ;)

Harry Beanbag
11/6/2009, 08:13 AM
^^^ Heh.

Nope.

I am a real person. I don't hide behind any Troll handles. You might want to look at some of your own friends when you drag up that .gif. ;)

Being a real person has nothing to do with being a troll.

LosAngelesSooner
11/6/2009, 01:27 PM
Sure...sure...

MamaMia
11/6/2009, 02:25 PM
Really?

That's funny, considering that you started it by insinuating that I had a small dick.

But hey...when did you ever even remotely acknowledge facts? You just play the victim and hide behind your gender, age and the illusion that you're a nice person.

Whereas I openly embrace my assholishness. :D

I don't do victim, you worthless POS. I can be nice, or I can be a bitch. Its your choice. Seems to me like you're the victim, but its not like you don't ask for the title. Just for the record...I have never once started any crap with you. Anything I have said to you has only been done in retaliation and thats more of my attention than you deserve.

tommieharris91
11/6/2009, 02:45 PM

Epilepsy for the win.