PDA

View Full Version : TCU for BCS Champions!

the_sooners_abide
11/4/2009, 08:38 AM
Sorry if something like this has already been posted.

Okay, we have no shot at winning the national championship. So who should be pull for? I have 3 candidates:

TCU - They've beaten us. They play us tough. They'll play anyone, anywhere. They're a respectable rival. Plus, they're not texas.

IOWA - In no way is Iowa the best team in the country, so maybe this would create a big enough controversy to help push a playoff. Bob and Mike Stoops played there. I have no strong negative emotions regarding Iowa. Plus, they're not texas.

Alabama - A kindred spirit to the OU program though Saban is a jerk-off. They and their fans treat us with respect and vice versa. They have a great running game and defense. They're not texas.

My hopes and dreams are behind TCU. I like Patterson and like the way they play. More importantly, I hope we give whoever we play a massive beatdown.

Widescreen
11/4/2009, 08:59 AM
Iowa State has also beaten us at some point in the past. Should they be considered? ;)

meoveryouxinfinity
11/4/2009, 09:10 AM
Texas will lose to Texas A&M or to ___ in the Big XII championship. Or Florida in the national championship.

freakhorn
11/4/2009, 09:28 AM
Texas will lose to Texas A&M or to ___ in the Big XII championship. Or Florida in the national championship.

keep dreaming. you know they can beat the Hawkeyes and give the Gators all they want with their D. aggie will lose by 25 or more and the north should just forfeit. it would really suck to see your biggest rival host another trophey would it not. 2 this decade, hook'em.

Leroy Lizard
11/4/2009, 11:04 AM
What about Boise St?

Frankly, I can handle Florida winning the title again.

Blues1
11/4/2009, 11:13 AM
Iowa vs TCU for BCS National Championship ~~~~ Boring ~~~~ :(

But Different ~~~ :)

Fraggle145
11/4/2009, 11:44 AM
Cincinnati would be interesting to watch also...

badger
11/4/2009, 12:18 PM
Let the campaigning for votes begin. We don't need to settle things on the field, cuz college football is a democracy, dang it! :D