PDA

View Full Version : How many yards of offense will Nebraska have?

w0lfe
11/2/2009, 11:18 AM
Well I did the last one on K-state, and it seemed the majority took the under on 315 and were wrong. Nebraska has had a strange year, but i think ill set the over and under at 315 again. So what ya think?

meoveryouxinfinity
11/2/2009, 11:27 AM
under lol

The Maudfather
11/2/2009, 11:53 AM
Wayyyyyyyyyyy under. :(

goingoneight
11/2/2009, 11:59 AM
We should start a thread about this. :pop:

goingoneight
11/2/2009, 12:00 PM
We should start a thread about this. :pop:

w0lfe
11/2/2009, 12:55 PM
I dunno, im just not sold on venables consistency.... We have already had our two great defensive games. I say over =[

BoulderSooner79
11/2/2009, 01:07 PM
Yards don't always matter - depends on how the game plays out. It's pretty easy to rack up 150 meaningless yards in garbage time if you're way behind. Also, OSU only gave up 275yds to the horns, so I guess they had a solid game on D?

rawlingsHOH
11/2/2009, 01:45 PM
Well I did the last one on K-state, and it seemed the majority took the under on 315 and were wrong. Nebraska has had a strange year, but i think ill set the over and under at 315 again. So what ya think?

You damn near NAILED it, had we picked up a first down with 1 minute left!

TheHumanAlphabet
11/2/2009, 02:00 PM
After the beginning of last weeks game - I would say under. After the game - not so much. I say over with an OU win.

The Maudfather
11/2/2009, 02:09 PM
After the beginning of last weeks game - I would say under. After the game - not so much. I say over with an OU win.
Have you seen our offense? We scored 7 points on Iowa State and only 20 on Baylor. We are starting a true freshman QB, our receivers are extremely average (this may be wishful thinking), we have had 10 turnovers in these past two weeks, and we are paper thin at I-Back.

That being said, I really wouldn't mind being proved wrong! :)

mikeelikee
11/2/2009, 02:35 PM
Nebbish will have 250 yards, at most.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/2/2009, 03:59 PM
Have you seen our offense? We scored 7 points on Iowa State and only 20 on Baylor. We are starting a true freshman QB, our receivers are extremely average (this may be wishful thinking), we have had 10 turnovers in these past two weeks, and we are paper thin at I-Back.

Frankly - no. Haven't seen your offense. I know yu struggled on some games. 20 on Baylor not bad - 7 on Iowa State - I'm surprised there wasn't a bonfire for Pelini.

soonermix
11/2/2009, 05:35 PM
under

CaliBornSoonerBred
11/2/2009, 06:15 PM
push

Curly Bill
11/2/2009, 07:47 PM
Over

Nebbish will have 337 yards.

...oh, and in case you doubt me I missed the Kstate game by a mere 10 yards. I is a genius. :D

cvsooner
11/2/2009, 08:18 PM
Frankly - no. Haven't seen your offense. I know yu struggled on some games. 20 on Baylor not bad - 7 on Iowa State - I'm surprised there wasn't a bonfire for Pelini.

The 20 includes a punt blocked and returned for a TD. Ouch.

royalfan5
11/2/2009, 08:41 PM
It should also be noted that none of Nebraska's top three current RB's are healthy, and of the backs that may play on Saturday only Helu really has big play ability. Of the wide receivers, the best descriptions are mistake prone, young, and/or pedestrian. We have a really good tight end that we seem to have forgotten about. The line is pretty shaky too. However, our place kicker is excellent.

Crucifax Autumn
11/2/2009, 09:08 PM
Can I hope it's just 12 yards?

sooner59
11/2/2009, 10:06 PM
It doesn't really matter. They just like to prove that they can drive inside the redzone......then they will feel like they accomplished what they set out to do and will hand you the ball.

insuranceman_22
11/3/2009, 01:23 AM
It doesn't really matter. They just like to prove that they can drive inside the redzone......then they will feel like they accomplished what they set out to do and will hand you the ball.

I'm good with that.

beer4me
11/3/2009, 07:22 AM
Under

KRYPTON
11/3/2009, 09:51 AM
Way under. Our defense just got pantsed by Snyder. They needed that after all the adoration. They're going on the road after looking bad, they're on a nighttime game on ABC, they'll be out for blood.

Against a 4th string RB, a truefrosh QB... I'm calling 2 INT's for QCarter and 1 for one of the CB's, with one of them returned for six.

Okie35
11/3/2009, 09:53 AM
Definitely under maybe around 215 or so... more passing than rushing yards.

mightysooner
11/3/2009, 05:05 PM
I figure the Skers will have 275 yards of total offense so I'll go under here.

VA Sooner
11/3/2009, 10:38 PM

Huskers going through the growing pains. Pellini had a hell of a job saving the Huskers' defense and I think he did a fairly decent job. Has a great D-line. Still working on secondary but they're young. Offense will need work but that will be another year or two away with good recruiting.

Pick the under

VA Sooner
11/3/2009, 10:40 PM
Way under. Our defense just got pantsed by Snyder. They needed that after all the adoration. They're going on the road after looking bad, they're on a nighttime game on ABC, they'll be out for blood.

Against a 4th string RB, a truefrosh QB... I'm calling 2 INT's for QCarter and 1 for one of the CB's, with one of them returned for six.

K-State has a danger WR in Banks and a very decent RB in Thomas. We clamped down on Thomas but couldn't figure out where the 140 pound 5'7" kid with the 5 foot vertical leap was going to be next... little pixie toasted our pass defense and our kickoff special teams. Great college WR... not sure he'll survive in the NFL.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/4/2009, 10:01 AM
... We have a really good tight end that we seem to have forgotten about. The line is pretty shaky too.

This could sound like OU and KW play calling...

Jello Biafra
11/4/2009, 10:04 AM

can suh run with the rock?