PDA

View Full Version : #20 in Coach's Poll

rainiersooner
11/1/2009, 01:15 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/usatpoll.htm

rawlingsHOH
11/1/2009, 01:22 PM
OSU gets asscrammed at HOME and only drops from 13 to 18.

Judge Smails
11/1/2009, 01:38 PM
If you look at OP, you will find several posters that believe the Mafia (yes, the real Mafia) has infilitrated the NCAA and their referees in order to sway games such as the one last night.

Just wow.

Desert Sapper
11/1/2009, 01:51 PM
If you look at OP, you will find several posters that believe the Mafia (yes, the real Mafia) has infilitrated the NCAA and their referees in order to sway games such as the one last night.

Just wow.

I think you may have seen some similar mental breakdowns here after the Oregon game in '06. Of course, we didn't lose 41-14 at HOME that year, either. I personally think alien abductions are to blame.

IronHorseSooner
11/1/2009, 02:02 PM
You know it's a crazy year when Duke, Temple, and Idaho are receiving votes . Folks, Duke controls their own destiny in the ACC! Iowa State has a shot to win the North. Iowa and Cincy could go undefeated with no shot at the MNC, and we have two non-BCS teams in the TOP 5! SUC will not win the PAC 10, and might not even get a BCS bowl bid. If Iowa beats tOSU, tOSU won't be in any BCS bowls either.

Leroy Lizard
11/1/2009, 02:14 PM
My favorite:

Yes, the refs made several bad calls and yes the NCAA affected the outcome by not allowing Dez to play. He would have muscled his way to the ball and prevented a couple of the interceptions. He probably would have run down the interceptor and prevented the TDs if they would have intercepted the ball.

bluedogok
11/1/2009, 02:18 PM
Some of those interceptions by Texas would have been called interference against any other team, especially last season when the refs called interference for breathing on a receiver.

Indy Sooner
11/1/2009, 04:55 PM
Ohio State ranked above USC? Ok.

PLaw
11/1/2009, 11:10 PM
OSU gets asscrammed at HOME and only drops from 13 to 18.

That's okay. When OU grinds them into the turf, they will be out of the T25.

BOOMER