PDA

View Full Version : Kansas State Highlights in HD w/ Commentary

HolaKyle
11/1/2009, 04:52 AM
That's right! No more music, just amazing commentary to listen to with the highlight film. :rolleyes:

Kansas State Highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0OOBm9A6Yk)

ENJOY!!!

Leroy Lizard
11/1/2009, 05:11 AM
What? No crappy rap music?

swardboy
11/1/2009, 07:54 AM
Thank you HolaKyle.

I am so happy for the attitude of Adron Tennell...now he's a go-to receiver who is tough as nails. I never expected seeing him re-enter the game after that shoulder incident.

The emergence of Dejuan Miller is a beautiful thing to behold: Size, speed, and now hands of glue...there IS an answer to the departure of our beloved Jermain G. !!

R. Broyles: One of the most exciting players in college football...
Landry is another special creature behind center...man have we been blessed in that position: Success creates success.

And can you imagine if DM gets out of this season without serious injury heading into 2010? Awesome thought if he stays, which I think would be to his benefit.

Bring on the rest of the schedule, and our continued success...but I am absolutely salivating about 2010.

IronHorseSooner
11/1/2009, 08:17 AM
Thank you HolaKyle.

I am so happy for the attitude of Adron Tennell...now he's a go-to receiver who is tough as nails. I never expected seeing him re-enter the game after that shoulder incident.

The emergence of Dejuan Miller is a beautiful thing to behold: Size, speed, and now hands of glue...there IS an answer to the departure of our beloved Jermain G. !!

R. Broyles: One of the most exciting players in college football...
Landry is another special creature behind center...man have we been blessed in that position: Success creates success.

And can you imagine if DM gets out of this season without serious injury heading into 2010? Awesome thought if he stays, which I think would be to his benefit.

Bring on the rest of the schedule, and our continued success...but I am absolutely salivating about 2010.

Agree with you on every account! We also had Hanna and Mensik sightings. I think it is very important to get those guys involved, too. If OUr line continues to improve, we could have a dangerous offense next year!

VA Sooner
11/1/2009, 08:18 AM
Great video, HolaKyle! Even better than the game I saw last night on my non-HD TV.

SunnySooner
11/1/2009, 08:26 AM
Thanks HolaKyle, that's great!

guzziguy
11/1/2009, 08:55 AM
What? No crappy rap music?

Redundant terminology. Your English teacher would mark you down.

sooner518
11/1/2009, 09:08 AM
thank you for putting highlights without rap or nu-metal blaring over the background.

adoniijahsooner
11/1/2009, 10:27 AM
First off I havent heard one rap song, but if hola wants to put rap or whatever on these vids we should be thankful for his work.

I Am Right
11/1/2009, 10:35 AM
That's right! No more music, just amazing commentary to listen to with the highlight film. :rolleyes:

Kansas State Highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0OOBm9A6Yk)

ENJOY!!!

Thank you HolaKyle-How did you do that?

HolaKyle
11/1/2009, 10:45 AM
Thank you HolaKyle-How did you do that?

HD PVR and Sony Vegas

instigator
11/1/2009, 11:56 AM
I've edited a little HD and I know how ridiculous'y time consuming it was for me so thanks for the effort.

Oh and thank you thank you thank you for not putting any music over it.

HolaKyle
11/1/2009, 12:24 PM
I've edited a little HD and I know how ridiculous'y time consuming it was for me so thanks for the effort.

It wasn't too bad considering the computer stats.

2.5 ghz quad core processor w/ 8 GB of 1333 DDR3 RAM.

With that the only real computing time is after the editing, when it makes the actual mp4 file, which is only about 4 minutes.

I'm such a nerd...

A Sooner in Texas
11/1/2009, 12:40 PM
Since I didn't get to see the game - FSN in Houston apparently thought it was more important to show the Rockets :rolleyes: - I really appreciate getting to see these.
And I'm another one who agrees 100% with Swardboy's comments. If Adron Tennell can be consistent he'll be fun to watch. Broyles...nothing more to say other than WOW. And Landry, I think, has the potential to be a Heisman winner down the line.

bringit
11/1/2009, 12:42 PM
hola! thanks for the highlights

meoveryouxinfinity
11/1/2009, 12:45 PM
It wasn't too bad considering the computer stats.

2.5 ghz quad core processor w/ 8 GB of 1333 DDR3 RAM.

With that the only real computing time is after the editing, when it makes the actual mp4 file, which is only about 4 minutes.

I'm such a nerd...
this post turned me on.

Flying Scotsman
11/1/2009, 03:50 PM
Many Thanks!