PDA

View Full Version : Even the most devout Kevin Wilson supporters...

SoonerObsession
10/31/2009, 11:26 PM
have to admit that a dive play on 1st and 42 was about the worst play call ever. My wife even turned to me and said, "did he just call a up the middle run play with 42 yards to go for a first down?" I said, "Yep!" She said, "brilliant!" :D I love having a knowledgeable football fan for a wife. Overall, KW's play calling was refreshing tonight. I totally expected for him to go into a shell and try to run clock after the score was 28-24, but he actually kept the hurry up and stayed on the attack.

SoonerKnight
10/31/2009, 11:31 PM
KW is not a bad OC I just think with RB we have he wanted to see if we could break one loose. You see 1 and 42 everyone thinks pass so you run it and the other team is supposed to roll over! :D

I think it is a little bit of arrogance on KW part to think like that but that def. is what it looks like.

yermom
10/31/2009, 11:32 PM
yeah, when they ran like that on 1st and 45 i figured we were punting

IronHorseSooner
I feel like if we had the 1st and 45 earlier in the season, we would have folded. What was more amazing was, as you said, the first down call. It was 42 yards on 2 plays! The plays made by DM and Ryan on those plays just shows what type of playmakers they are. I am really excited about the offense for next year.

VA Sooner
Foolishness with 45 yards to go... but damn, that series was the highlight of the game.

stoopified
10/31/2009, 11:33 PM
Second and third down worked pretty good.When was the last time anyone converted 1st and 45?

gaylordfan1
10/31/2009, 11:34 PM
I was happy to see him call some plays down field. Tennell bout had it if it wasn't for a good defensive play. It will eventually fall into their hands... I'm looking forward to D. Miller to get one of those.

ocsooner
10/31/2009, 11:35 PM
That was the play I was looking for to say that KW is an idiot. Then the next two plays that got us a first down made me take it back. It's the "huh?" plays that he calls that make me pound the recliner arm rest every game.

It's frustrating to be such a big fan of one program...

ocsooner
10/31/2009, 11:36 PM
KW is not a bad OC I just think with RB we have he wanted to see if we could break one loose. You see 1 and 42 everyone thinks pass so you run it and the other team is supposed to roll over! :D

I think it is a little bit of arrogance on KW part to think like that but that def. is what it looks like.

Ok, that makes sense. Guess he was growing a set, and it didn't work.

IronHorseSooner
10/31/2009, 11:40 PM
Second and third down worked pretty good.When was the last time anyone converted 1st and 45?

If I can recollect, I thought that Kansas did that to us, or almost that long, in Smells-of-bourbon's year.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/31/2009, 11:53 PM
have to admit that a dive play on 1st and 42 was about the worst play call ever. My wife even turned to me and said, "did he just call a up the middle run play with 42 yards to go for a first down?" I said, "Yep!" She said, "brilliant!" :D I love having a knowledgeable football fan for a wife. Overall, KW's play calling was refreshing tonight. I totally expected for him to go into a shell and try to run clock after the score was 28-24, but he actually kept the hurry up and stayed on the attack.

At my house, the play started and Mr. Gal said, "Hey, first and 42, great time to..." and I chimed in so we said it in unison, "RUN IT UP THE MIDDLE!" just as that is exactly what they did.

I love having a knowledgeable football fan for a husband. :D

Frozen Sooner
10/31/2009, 11:56 PM
My goodness, people.

Yes, a run between the tackles on 1st and forever is something that good coordinators do frequently. The likelihood that you're going to convert is pretty low no matter what you do, and there's a good chance you'll catch the defense backed off. If your line can block the point of attack, there's no second level contact for 7-8 yards downfield.

You don't try to get 1st and 45 back all in one chunk.

SoonerDood
11/1/2009, 12:00 AM
My goodness, people.

Yes, a run between the tackles on 1st and forever is something that good coordinators do frequently. The likelihood that you're going to convert is pretty low no matter what you do, and there's a good chance you'll catch the defense backed off. If your line can block the point of attack, there's no second level contact for 7-8 yards downfield.

You don't try to get 1st and 45 back all in one chunk.

^this

Spanish Sooner
11/1/2009, 12:07 AM
I felt that he also ran the ball to end the quarter. That way it was a way of getting the D more rest and not having to get them on the field at like 14:30 in the fourth after they where on the field for most of the third and where obviously gassed. But that is just me.

rawlingsHOH
11/1/2009, 12:12 AM

He actually called for the run to pick up 15 yards, but the guys must have run the wrong play. :rolleyes:

the_edge
11/1/2009, 12:13 AM
The success of that "series" was all Broyles. Wilson and his playcalling had very little to do with it.

gaylordfan1
11/1/2009, 12:28 AM
The success of that "series" was all Broyles. Wilson and his playcalling had very little to do with it.

But, that play and the other plays of that "series" was to Broyles.... Good OC's make play calling decisions in the direction of our play makers. Coincidence? Maybe so, but maybe not.

Pricetag
11/1/2009, 01:15 AM
If I can recollect, I thought that Kansas did that to us, or almost that long, in Smells-of-bourbon's year.
In the 1990 Texas game, OU converted like a first and 30, right up the gut, with Mike McKinley.

Leroy Lizard
11/1/2009, 02:03 AM
The ball was at our own 37. We had to go to the 18 yard line for a first down, which seemed almost impossible. I think KW was trying to punch out about ten yards to get us within striking distance of a FG with a couple of pass plays. When the play was stuffed for three yards, he had no alternative but to air it downfield.

Conservative? Sure.

Idiotic? I don't think so.

ashley
11/1/2009, 07:50 AM
The ball was at our own 37. We had to go to the 18 yard line for a first down, which seemed almost impossible. I think KW was trying to punch out about ten yards to get us within striking distance of a FG with a couple of pass plays. When the play was stuffed for three yards, he had no alternative but to air it downfield.

Conservative? Sure.

Has anyone on here ever tried to call plays on 1st and 45?

swardboy
11/1/2009, 08:02 AM
WWTD?
What would Tebow do?:D

Howzit
11/1/2009, 08:06 AM
In KW's defense, I think he was hoping to pick up 5 on first down and only have to work with 2nd and 40.

OU-HSV
11/1/2009, 08:11 AM
In KW's defense, I think he was hoping to pick up 5 on first down and only have to work with 2nd and 40.
Nice
:D

mightysooner
11/1/2009, 11:08 AM
Wilson only goes into a shell during road games with a lead, not at home.

Eielson
11/1/2009, 11:13 AM
We can't second guess the guy too much, because he did convert on 1st and 45 after all. After the play was over we all realized it sucked, but so would have an incomplete pass. If we had gotten 10 or 15 yards, which wouldn't have been unrealistic, that would have been the best play we could have called.

Sooner Eclipse
11/1/2009, 11:21 AM
We can't second guess the guy too much, because he did convert on 1st and 45 after all. After the play was over we all realized it sucked, but so would have an incomplete pass. If we had gotten 10 or 15 yards, which wouldn't have been unrealistic, that would have been the best play we could have called. ^ this - except the play call didn't suck. Any D-coordinator would set the D to defend against the pass first on 1st and 45. Wilson called a play that had a great chance of suceeding if our line had blocked it properly.

Eielson
11/1/2009, 11:24 AM
^ this - except the play call didn't suck.

I said the play sucked, not the play call.

Sooner Eclipse
11/1/2009, 11:35 AM
I said the play sucked, not the play call.

and I'm not disagreeing w you. Just defending KW a bit on that one. It was a good call given the situation. Just wasn't blocked well. I dont defend KW a lot, but he doesnt deserve blame for that call.

bluedogok
11/1/2009, 02:37 PM
Wasn't one of the TD's setup by a 44 yard run up the middle to the 5 yard line by Brown when KSU had everyone spread out across the line and no safeties deep? Given the obvious passing situation it was worth a shot, give KSU credit, they just defensed it well.

soonerborn45
11/1/2009, 03:22 PM

WHAT IN THE BLUEST OF BLUE HELLS DID YOU WANT HIM TO DO!!! IT WAS 1ST AND 45!!! HIS PLAYCALLING ON THAT DRIVE WON US THE FREAKING GAME!!! I DONT AGREE WITH THE PLAYCALLING SOMETIMES BUT GOOD LORD GIVE THE GUY A BREAK IT WAS 1ST AND FORTY FREAKING FIVE!!!

SoonerDood
11/1/2009, 03:34 PM
Wilson should call more plays like "Touchdown Tight End" and less plays like "Incomplete Pass." [/Cleti]

ashley
11/1/2009, 03:37 PM
and I'm not disagreeing w you. Just defending KW a bit on that one. It was a good call given the situation. Just wasn't blocked well. I dont defend KW a lot, but he doesnt deserve blame for that call.

That kind of understanding of football does not belong on this thread.

ashley
11/1/2009, 03:39 PM

He gets the blame so he also gets the credit.

SoonerFah
11/1/2009, 04:01 PM
Just curious... since that was apparently the wrong call on 1st and 45. What would have been the correct call?:D

Some of you play wayyyyyy too much playstation, and x-box.

That being said, the call was BS that got us in the 1st and 45 to begin with. It's pretty hard to hold on a screen pass. It's all predicated on D-linemen getting upfield to open up the play in the middle of the field... of course the flag didn't fly until Broyles was 10 yards down the field.

SoonerDood
11/1/2009, 04:08 PM
That being said, the call was BS that got us in the 1st and 45 to begin with. It's pretty hard to hold on a screen pass. It's all predicated on D-linemen getting upfield to open up the play in the middle of the field... of course the flag didn't fly until Broyles was 10 yards down the field.

And the play-by-play doesn't list "who" the penalty was on:rolleyes: WTG officials

goingoneight
11/1/2009, 04:26 PM
I remember when we ran a draw play against a stout FSU defense. What a terrible call that TD was.

Frozen Sooner
11/1/2009, 04:29 PM
Wilson should call more plays like "Touchdown Tight End" and less plays like "Incomplete Pass." [/Cleti]

I don't really like to trot out the appeal to authority, but holy crap people. Kevin Wilson is an OC who's widely respected around the coaching world. If I'm not mistaken, he's won the Broyles Award once or twice. Do you REALLY think that it was 100% OBVIOUS you don't call a dive (and I'm not certain it WAS a dive, haven't reviewed the play, but I thought it was a delay) on 1st and 45 that a guy who coaches football as the second highest level in the world would do it?

If it's so objectively ludicrous to do so that someone's football-ignorant girlfriend can spot it, do you think that maybe, just maybe, the football-ignorant girlfriend doesn't know what the hell she's talking about and the guy who coaches football for a living knows what he's doing?

The principles of the spread offense call for draws and delays on 1st and forever. There's a good chance that such a play call will net a ton of yards and get you in better position to convert on later downs because the defense will be playing pass and will drop the second level back. It's a "break tendency" play that can either work for a huge gain or kind of go nowhere, and it tends to be more successful than a deep throw on the same down. OCs like to throw screens in this situation as well.

Let me ask you a question, offensive geniuses: is it better to go inside run with a good possibility of hitting a long gainer on the ground because the defense is backed up, or is it better to get your QB sacked because the WRs scan't get open against a 3-deep zone?

Blitzkrieg
11/1/2009, 05:46 PM
Reminds we of the old wishbone days when fans would complain about the fullback dive. "Just run the option" they would cry out from the stands. They didn't realize the dive was setting up the option play for big sucess.

Instead of picking one play that didn't work, look at the whole body of work, and that was a very well called game.

44BluesExplosion
11/1/2009, 05:55 PM
I think everyone on this post should be obligated to post what they do for a living before going into detail about their thoughts on Coach Wilson.

I run a series of magazines covering old cars, motorcycles, garages, etc...

Kevin Wilson's play calling picked up a first and 45. Had I been calling the plays, we would have been screwed.

OUinFLA
11/1/2009, 06:03 PM
WWTD?
What would Tebow do?:D

qb sneak for 46 yds, of course.

Sooner Eclipse
11/1/2009, 06:06 PM
qb sneak for 46 yds, of course.

or a 46 yd jump pass.:D

SoonerObsession
11/1/2009, 07:39 PM
WHAT IN THE BLUEST OF BLUE HELLS DID YOU WANT HIM TO DO!!! IT WAS 1ST AND 45!!! HIS PLAYCALLING ON THAT DRIVE WON US THE FREAKING GAME!!! I DONT AGREE WITH THE PLAYCALLING SOMETIMES BUT GOOD LORD GIVE THE GUY A BREAK IT WAS 1ST AND FORTY FREAKING FIVE!!!

Wow! All caps. You are very high strung today! On first and 45 I would probably do just about anything other than run the ball up the middle when our run blocking is the worst it's been since Bomar was running the offense. The play caller has to take into consideration what we are good at...and it's not running. Maybe a run play up the middle is the last thing they expected. Guess what...they still stuffed it because we are a below average running team. The only thing we do well right now is pass. I'm not saying we should never run, but 1st and eternity= do something that has a snowballs chance in hell. I don't dislike KW as our coordinator either. I just think sometimes he totally wastes downs with conservative calls.

SoonerObsession
11/1/2009, 08:02 PM

I don't really like to trot out the appeal to authority, but holy crap people. Kevin Wilson is an OC who's widely respected around the coaching world. If I'm not mistaken, he's won the Broyles Award once or twice. Do you REALLY think that it was 100% OBVIOUS you don't call a dive (and I'm not certain it WAS a dive, haven't reviewed the play, but I thought it was a delay) on 1st and 45 that a guy who coaches football as the second highest level in the world would do it?

If it's so objectively ludicrous to do so that someone's football-ignorant girlfriend can spot it, do you think that maybe, just maybe, the football-ignorant girlfriend doesn't know what the hell she's talking about and the guy who coaches football for a living knows what he's doing?

The principles of the spread offense call for draws and delays on 1st and forever. There's a good chance that such a play call will net a ton of yards and get you in better position to convert on later downs because the defense will be playing pass and will drop the second level back. It's a "break tendency" play that can either work for a huge gain or kind of go nowhere, and it tends to be more successful than a deep throw on the same down. OCs like to throw screens in this situation as well.

Let me ask you a question, offensive geniuses: is it better to go inside run with a good possibility of hitting a long gainer on the ground because the defense is backed up, or is it better to get your QB sacked because the WRs scan't get open against a 3-deep zone?

Qb sacked definitely! Because that happened so much in this game right? Didn't we pass much more effectively than run? Hasn't that been the tendency the whole freaking year? Maybe I'm not a offensive coordinator, but I have enough sense to know that it's very unlikely that the play he called is going help us much in that situation.

bluedogok
11/1/2009, 08:18 PM
Reminds we of the old wishbone days when fans would complain about the fullback dive. "Just run the option" they would cry out from the stands. They didn't realize the dive was setting up the option play for big sucess.
The fullback dive was always the "first option" of the triple optionbased off the read, so it shows just how little most of those whiners actually knew.

OUmillenium
11/1/2009, 08:44 PM
In hindsight, I am hoping he used that play to set up the rest of the drive formation wise. What followed was brilliant...he knew ksu would key on Broyles, so he crossed Broyles which cleared the area to dump off to Murray for big gains. I was pissed at the first play, but the rest of the drive really flowed so I apologized to my wife for cussing KW and explained how he used the first play to suck the defense in and set them up for big plays later. One other thing, that all only works out when the line doesn't kill us with penalties, the qb puts the ball on the mark, and the receiver doesn't drop.

ashley
11/1/2009, 09:28 PM
I think everyone on this post should be obligated to post what they do for a living before going into detail about their thoughts on Coach Wilson.

I run a series of magazines covering old cars, motorcycles, garages, etc...

Kevin Wilson's play calling picked up a first and 45. Had I been calling the plays, we would have been screwed.

That is a great one. I coached for 35 yrs so I know it is not that easy.

toast
11/1/2009, 10:46 PM
The offense was self-imploding a little bit and I'm sure KW just wanted to get a play in that would get some positive yards and then get to the end of the quarter to regroup.

Frozen Sooner
11/1/2009, 11:01 PM
Qb sacked definitely! Because that happened so much in this game right? Didn't we pass much more effectively than run? Hasn't that been the tendency the whole freaking year? Maybe I'm not a offensive coordinator, but I have enough sense to know that it's very unlikely that the play he called is going help us much in that situation.

Our best player was injured twice this year when sacked on obvious passing downs. Just in case you weren't watching or anything.

Frozen Sooner
11/1/2009, 11:08 PM

1. It's very unlikely ANY play called in a 1st and 45 is going to help a lot.

2. How many yards were gained on 1st down? How many yards did Broyles make the marker by? Thanks for playing.

tommieharris91
11/1/2009, 11:21 PM
Fire Venables.

I miss saying that.

C&CDean
11/2/2009, 10:25 AM

"Enough sense??" From what I'm reading in this thread, I pretty much think you haven't got any sense at all. Have the little joke with the wifey poo about how stupid KW is and how smart y'all are and end it at that. If Murray or Brown (I don't remember who got the ball on that play) had ran for 30 or 40 yards would it have still been a stupid play? KW isn't wearing pads and he can't go out and block somebody. We were in that position because of poor O-line play, and we got stuffed on that play because of poor O-line play. It was a good call on an impossible down. If Landry threw a pick-6 trying to make up all the yards in one play would KW still be a dumbass? Some of you guys are impossible.

KW is a great OC. When he leaves here for a HC job, we're going to miss him sorely.

Collier11
11/2/2009, 10:31 AM
Its called getting into a manageable situation

soonerborn45
11/2/2009, 06:32 PM
Wow! All caps. You are very high strung today! On first and 45 I would probably do just about anything other than run the ball up the middle when our run blocking is the worst it's been since Bomar was running the offense. The play caller has to take into consideration what we are good at...and it's not running. Maybe a run play up the middle is the last thing they expected. Guess what...they still stuffed it because we are a below average running team. The only thing we do well right now is pass. I'm not saying we should never run, but 1st and eternity= do something that has a snowballs chance in hell. I don't dislike KW as our coordinator either. I just think sometimes he totally wastes downs with conservative calls.

Look I'm not saying that the call was great. All I am saying is that in a 1st and 45 situation there isn't a whole hell of a lot to do. But I don't disagree with the call because of the fact that Brown broke one for about 50 earlier in the game. People want to get at Wilson all the time but let's face it players have to make plays and on that one they didn't plain and simple. I understand why doing it though because hey you never know when a dude is gonna break one and make guys miss... A la Broyles two plays later.

Curly Bill
11/2/2009, 08:09 PM
KW is a great OC. When he leaves here for a HC job, we're going to miss him sorely.

We?

pfffft...we can always go back to the Big 10 and pull another offensive mastermind from them. ;)

SoonerObsession
11/2/2009, 08:32 PM
1. It's very unlikely ANY play called in a 1st and 45 is going to help a lot.

2. How many yards were gained on 1st down? How many yards did Broyles make the marker by? Thanks for playing.

End of discussion because the almighty Frozen has spoken. You're right Frozen, that 2 yard carry up the middle was huge! Great call! Do you have Wilson's jock held tight to your nose right now? Smell good? Yes, it is unlikely any play would have had great success on 1st and 45, or 2nd and 43, and 3rd and 25. But guess what? They picked up good yardage on 2nd and 3rd down passing the football, even though Kstate knew it was coming. We had success doing what we do best...weird!

SoonerObsession
11/2/2009, 08:47 PM
Look, it's obvious you guys think I hate Wilson, which could not be further from the truth. I think he is probably one of the top 5 in the nation. I'm just making a post about a play call that I thought was horrible and thought most other fans would have agreed with. I guess I was wrong.

Collier11
11/2/2009, 09:02 PM
Curly hates every coach, no point in trying to convince him

Leroy Lizard
11/2/2009, 09:03 PM
From what I'm reading in this thread, I pretty much think you haven't got any sense at all. Have the little joke with the wifey poo about how stupid KW is and how smart y'all are and end it at that.

That's the crap I hate. It's one thing to disagree, but the armchair QBs always have a wife or a kid watching the game. It always goes something like this:

"We ran the draw, and my mentally-retarded four-year-old cousin turned to me and said, `Why did he call such a stupid play?' Now, if a mentally-retarded four-year-old girl can figure it out, why can't our offensive coordinator?"

Look around at the other football boards. The tactic never changes.

Collier11
11/2/2009, 09:12 PM
What most people dont realize is that in a lot of situations Stoops gets on the headset and says, Kevin, get us in a manageable down, dont force anything, etc...Kevin just makes the calls. If our O-line could run block worth a crap we should be able to pop a 7-10 yard run on 1st and 45 cus the D is making sure they dont get beat over the top

Frozen Sooner
11/2/2009, 09:25 PM
End of discussion because the almighty Frozen has spoken. You're right Frozen, that 2 yard carry up the middle was huge! Great call! Do you have Wilson's jock held tight to your nose right now? Smell good? Yes, it is unlikely any play would have had great success on 1st and 45, or 2nd and 43, and 3rd and 25. But guess what? They picked up good yardage on 2nd and 3rd down passing the football, even though Kstate knew it was coming. We had success doing what we do best...weird!

Calm down on the personal attacks.

Flat out you're complaining about play selection on a series where we picked up a 1st and 45. Just on the face of it you need to think about that. You're like the guy who won a new Porsche and bitches about how you don't like manual.

I'm not all mighty or all knowing, but even I know that 1st and 45 isn't an automatic passing down. So does every person who's ever coached the game (and no, I'm not one of them). If, in your opinion, the combined football knowledge of you and your girlfriend trumps the knowledge of the vast majority of coaches such that you can see something obvious when they can't, well, fair enough. It does make you look rather silly though.

Frozen Sooner
11/2/2009, 09:30 PM
What most people dont realize is that in a lot of situations Stoops gets on the headset and says, Kevin, get us in a manageable down, dont force anything, etc...Kevin just makes the calls. If our O-line could run block worth a crap we should be able to pop a 7-10 yard run on 1st and 45 cus the D is making sure they dont get beat over the top

That's not right. Just ask Obsession and his girlfriend. Nobody ever calls run plays on 1st and 45. It's patently stupid.

King Barry's Back
11/2/2009, 09:31 PM
The fullback dive was always the "first option" of the triple optionbased off the read, so it shows just how little most of those whiners actually knew.

Small correction. For most of the years that OU ran the wishbone, we did not run a "triple option." The handoff to the fullback was a called play, and the pitch or keep option to the corner was also a called play. So in that sense, the "whiners" were probably right.

Though you could make a case that the whiners never knew nor really understood that the fullback handoff was a called play, so they would still be worthy of ridicule. And also their whining would make them worthy of ridicule in any case.

Mostly, I think in play calling, our coaches are a lot and I mean a lot better than me, so I don't criticize them very much.

Maybe I should?

Side note: I actually missed this storied "1st and 45" series of plays because I FELL ASLEEP! But not to be too hard on myself, the game started at midnight here.

SoonerObsession
11/2/2009, 09:36 PM
Calm down on the personal attacks.

Flat out you're complaining about play selection on a series where we picked up a 1st and 45. Just on the face of it you need to think about that. You're like the guy who won a new Porsche and bitches about how you don't like manual.

I'm not all mighty or all knowing, but even I know that 1st and 45 isn't an automatic passing down. So does every person who's ever coached the game (and no, I'm not one of them). If, in your opinion, the combined football knowledge of you and your girlfriend trumps the knowledge of the vast majority of coaches such that you can see something obvious when they can't, well, fair enough. It does make you look rather silly though.

I do apologize for the sniffing jock reference. That was out of line. This is just something we will disagree on. It's not an automatic passing down for teams with decent running attacks, but it should be for us at this point. I would have even liked to see a misdirection run play before the lame handoff up the middle. My wife and I are not smarter than Wilson and don't claim to be. We just thought this one play, he made an odd decision. He doesn't have a lot of time to think from play to play and who knows, if he had more time he may have come up with something a little more imaginative.

StoopTroup
11/2/2009, 10:12 PM
I would have called the play to Gresham for the TD.

Collier11
11/2/2009, 10:13 PM
Well the great thing is there are reasons for every call that our Coaches make that we will never know why

Collier11
11/2/2009, 10:14 PM
Look, it's obvious you guys think I hate Wilson, which could not be further from the truth. I think he is probably one of the top 5 in the nation. I'm just making a post about a play call that I thought was horrible and thought most other fans would have agreed with. I guess I was wrong.

Had we ran two dives and 5 yards flat pass and been stopped, it is one thing, the fact that we converted it, there is no reason to be griping. Thats like if we win the natl title but you get mad cus we only won by 1 pt

Curly Bill
11/2/2009, 10:48 PM
Curly hates every coach, no point in trying to convince him

That is not akkurat!

However, yeah, I'm not a big fan of KW or Musclehead, seemingly neither are college AD's around the country that have been in the market for a head coach lately. ;)

SoonerObsession
11/2/2009, 11:11 PM
Had we ran two dives and 5 yards flat pass and been stopped, it is one thing, the fact that we converted it, there is no reason to be griping. Thats like if we win the natl title but you get mad cus we only won by 1 pt
There are certainly a lot of great things I could have posted about our Sooners. It's a fact of life that we tend to talk about the handful of things that go wrong and ignore the many things that go right. I'm generally, not a negative person.

Collier11
11/2/2009, 11:13 PM
Im not coming down on you, just saying that there are more reasonable things to be upset about than convertin a 1st and 45, ya kno

C&CDean
11/3/2009, 10:45 AM
That is not akkurat!

However, yeah, I'm not a big fan of KW or Musclehead, seemingly neither are college AD's around the country that have been in the market for a head coach lately. ;)

Dude, you're a hater. Nothing more, nothing less. Hell, you bitch when you cum. Your cousin told me so.

boomermagic
11/3/2009, 11:52 AM

Conservative? Sure.

I agree, It was not a popular call but it could have worked...