PDA

View Full Version : Broyles

iwannabelikesam
10/31/2009, 10:38 PM
Dude is an absolute freak. With Gresh and Sam done, Broyles is by far the best player on offense. He is AMAZING!!

And on top of his skill, he is one tough cookie! Playing with a crack in your shoulder blade is balls, especially for a receiver. Ever since the injury, whenever he gets tackled you can kinda see him wince and grimace on the ground for a second, then he gets right back up and makes another play. And I'm not just talking about after that play tonight where he got spun upside-down in midair, I'm talking about after every play. Broyles defines TOUGHNESS!

westcoast_sooner
10/31/2009, 10:57 PM
Broyles really helped us out tonight - and so did Murray. Great effort by both of them tonight.

gaylordfan1
10/31/2009, 11:16 PM
Broyles IS our offense.... Now it is good to see the other WR's step up. 1-3 dropped balls, tops. Without Broyles we would def be in a bind. When SToops didn't kick him off the team his fresh year I knew he was a player.... and def had somthing to offer. The kid def grew up the past couple of years. He is a Norman boy, and is now sacrificing his body to give his team the absolute best chance of winning! I'm glad to see him come around.

OUAlumni1990
10/31/2009, 11:17 PM
Broyles is a stud, no doubt about it. Glad he is a Sooner!

VA Sooner
10/31/2009, 11:35 PM
The man is magic. Taking some hard hits including that flying somersault and getting back in the game to make another touchdown catch. Beast.

MyT Oklahoma
11/1/2009, 12:24 AM
Very glad that he is a Sooner.

yermom
11/1/2009, 12:51 AM
our receivers all played lights out tonight

Broyles holding on to that ball after the double-tap was pretty rad though

pappy
11/1/2009, 01:04 AM
He deserves the national wr of the year award!

1890MilesToNorman
11/1/2009, 08:24 AM
He does an intelligent interview too!

IronHorseSooner
11/1/2009, 08:29 AM
He deserves the national wr of the year award!

They will probably give it to Shipley, but Broyles should be in the discussion. Next year, he might be the best WR in the country.

Crucifax Autumn
11/1/2009, 08:39 AM
He is a SOONER. That's all you can really say and anyone who's a real fan knows how much that means. He's got a very bright future and will almost certainly be one of the keys to number 8.

okienole3
11/1/2009, 08:39 AM
They will probably give it to Shipley, but Broyles should be in the discussion. Next year, he might be the best WR in the country.

****, Broyles might be the best FOOTBALL PLAYER in the country.

the_sooners_abide
11/1/2009, 08:42 AM
i think that broyles, miller, tennell and caleb are OUr guys. it was nice not seeing cameron kenney out there deflecting each pass that came his way.

IronHorseSooner
11/1/2009, 08:45 AM
Yeah, I've been disappointed in Cam (see my sig); however, the improvement and play by the other guys has been great. We have some really good young talent on this team.

primetime43
11/1/2009, 01:32 PM
sure would have loved to seen Kenny get benched a long time ago. Never understood why D. Miller wasn't playing much earlier... especially against the Horns.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/1/2009, 01:33 PM
Broyles kinda reminds me of Harvin....

TXBOOMER
11/1/2009, 01:38 PM
Broyles is a play maker. It really is just that simple. He got the most ticky tack unsportsman like conduct I've seen called tonight. A couple of mini-high steps into the end zone. I hate the zebras.

TXBOOMER
11/1/2009, 01:40 PM

The media has his sack in their mouth. It is sickening.