PDA

View Full Version : Bill Ayers Visted The White House....

OklahomaTuba
10/30/2009, 04:36 PM
this POS?? I thought Dear Leader said he didn't really know him????
http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/August-2001/features_ayers1.jpg

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/disclosures/visitor-records

OklahomaTuba
10/30/2009, 04:43 PM
Oh, another name: Wright, Jeremiah.

KC//CRIMSON
10/30/2009, 04:44 PM
As per usual, Tuba schits the bed again....

Taking an unprecedented step in transparency, the White House released visitor logs today showing some popular names: William Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, R. Kelly, and Malik Shabazz visiting the White House.

But, no – those are not who you think they are. These famous people never really visited the White House – these are other people with the same name, the White House says.

"There’s an important lesson here as well," Norm Eisen, special counsel to the president for ethics and government reform writes in a blog posting on the White House website, "This unprecedented level of transparency can sometimes be confusing rather than providing clear information. A lot of people visit the White House, up to 100,000 each month, with many of those folks coming to tour the buildings. Given this large amount of data, the records we are publishing today include a few "false positives" – names that make you think of a well-known person, but are actually someone else."

The visitor logs span from January 20th – September, 15thm, 2009 yet is only responded to individual request that are "reasonable, narrow, and specific." For example the White House would not release a blanket request for all of the visitor logs during that nine month period.

The White House says future batches of visitors will be posted on an ongoing and regular basis.

StoopTroup
10/30/2009, 04:47 PM
I thought it ended up as "They didn't have a close relationship" anyway?

StoopTroup
10/30/2009, 04:48 PM
So really it's just not enough transparency....lol

My Opinion Matters
10/30/2009, 04:49 PM
As per usual, Tuba schits the bed again....

Taking an unprecedented step in transparency, the White House released visitor logs today showing some popular names: William Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, R. Kelly, and Malik Shabazz visiting the White House.

But, no – those are not who you think they are. These famous people never really visited the White House – these are other people with the same name, the White House says.

"There’s an important lesson here as well," Norm Eisen, special counsel to the president for ethics and government reform writes in a blog posting on the White House website, "This unprecedented level of transparency can sometimes be confusing rather than providing clear information. A lot of people visit the White House, up to 100,000 each month, with many of those folks coming to tour the buildings. Given this large amount of data, the records we are publishing today include a few "false positives" – names that make you think of a well-known person, but are actually someone else."

The visitor logs span from January 20th – September, 15thm, 2009 yet is only responded to individual request that are "reasonable, narrow, and specific." For example the White House would not release a blanket request for all of the visitor logs during that nine month period.

The White House says future batches of visitors will be posted on an ongoing and regular basis.

Two people with the same name? Get the hell outta here.

OklahomaTuba
10/30/2009, 04:53 PM
So they just pick a few names out for fun?? Interesting... Oh well, good news either way. I would hate to think we would have radicals like that in the WH, more so than what we already have.

StoopTroup
10/30/2009, 04:54 PM
Anyone seen a Tuba in the White House?

OklahomaTuba
10/30/2009, 04:57 PM
No, but I saw a Maoist and a Communist. They fired one of them though..

OklahomaTuba
10/30/2009, 04:59 PM
It is interesting that George Soros is on there multiple times, but General Petraus isn't. Makes sense though.

85Sooner
10/30/2009, 05:00 PM
Where are the naysayers around here who claimed the HAIC didn't really know them, never followed them, etc.................

LosAngelesSooner
10/30/2009, 05:00 PM
If the entire nation spent months talking about how you were ****ing Elisha Cuthbert even though they had no proof, it was all conjecture and it was a bunch of stupid ****...and you and she both kept denying it to the press, on record, eventually you and Elisha Cuthbert would know who each other were, and would most likely sit down and at least have a cup of coffee.

Until she found out what a deranged tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist you were, then she'd probably have her bodyguard drag you away and stuff you in something dark and smelly.

KC//CRIMSON
10/30/2009, 05:01 PM
Two people with the same name? Get the hell outta here.

ZOMG! Betty White just signed the guest list.

Did you hear me? BETTY *UCKING WHITE!!

StoopTroup
10/30/2009, 05:01 PM
218. John Mack

LosAngelesSooner
10/30/2009, 05:02 PM
Where are the naysayers around here who claimed the HAIC didn't really know them, never followed them, etc.................Heh...you posted this before you even got to post number 2 in this thread. LOL :D

StoopTroup
10/30/2009, 05:03 PM
141. Kay Hutchison - GOP Communist

OklahomaTuba
10/30/2009, 05:03 PM
ZOMG! Betty White just signed the guest list.

Did you hear me? BETTY *UCKING WHITE!!RAACISTS!!!!!

StoopTroup
10/30/2009, 05:05 PM
302. John Roberts - Communist

Condescending Sooner
10/30/2009, 05:06 PM
Are you seriously saying there is more than one person who would actually visit the white house with the name Malik Shabazz? Or did the white house just say "oh that was a different Malik Shabazz"?

OklahomaTuba
Funny how they make Hillary sign in.

KC//CRIMSON
306. William Gates - Window cleaner.

OklahomaTuba
10/30/2009, 05:07 PM
Are you seriously saying there is more than one person who would actually visit the white house with the name Malik Shabazz? Or did the white house just say "oh that was a different Malik Shabazz"?Heh.

StoopTroup
10/30/2009, 05:09 PM
403. John Sullivan - Communist

StoopTroup
10/30/2009, 05:12 PM
107. Newt Gingrich - Communist

85Sooner
10/31/2009, 12:14 PM
Heh...you posted this before you even got to post number 2 in this thread. LOL :D

How could I post a post before a post that is already posted?

I think they are referring to Michael Moore on that instance because they can't really believe the general public is that gullible. Oh wait...............

I Am Right
10/31/2009, 12:26 PM
If the entire nation spent months talking about how you were ****ing Elisha Cuthbert even though they had no proof, it was all conjecture and it was a bunch of stupid ****...and you and she both kept denying it to the press, on record, eventually you and Elisha Cuthbert would know who each other were, and would most likely sit down and at least have a cup of coffee.

Until she found out what a deranged tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist you were, then she'd probably have her bodyguard drag you away and stuff you in something dark and smelly.

APOLOGIST!!

Octavian
10/31/2009, 12:28 PM

uh huh

smells familiar

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/53/bows.jpg (http://img513.imageshack.us/i/bows.jpg/)

LOTHIAN: When the President met with King Abdullah, there was something that took place which I believe the White House explained was just the president being taller than the king. We took a look at the video, and it does appear that the president actually bowed to King Abdullah. Did he bow or didn't he?

GIBBS: No, I think he bent over with both, to shake -- with both hands to shake his hand, so I don't--

LOTHIAN: -- one hand --

GIBBS: Well I... [laughter]

LOTHIAN: Did he bow or didn't he?

GIBBS: No. But I think this meeting was like a week ago, right?

don't trust your lying eyes

StoopTroup
10/31/2009, 12:32 PM
Obama bumped his head getting out of the car. He was showing them the bump on his head.