PDA

View Full Version : Who besides me is hungry for some Snyder-on-a-stick?

soonerboy_odanorth
10/28/2009, 11:27 PM
Here they come. Are you ready for it?

You know about whom I reference:

It's that K-State alumnus/fan/neither-just-thought-it-was-a-good-idea-at-the-time.

You know... the one that told us in 1998 that it was the K-State "era of dominance", and that we were all just going to have to take a bite of that sh*t-on-a-shingle sandwich.

How's that "era of dominance" treating you Kansas-brand-animal-husbandry types now?

Ya done good for a time. We actually applauded it. Then you you poked the 800-lb. gorilla with a stick.

As payback, we're going to make a "Scoby"-snack out of you, just as an example.

Live by the sword, die by the sword... or the Sooner!

Bring it, you fossilized jack-***! I bet your leathery old skin makes a nice pair-o' boots!

Breadburner
10/28/2009, 11:46 PM
Dumb.....

Piware
10/29/2009, 04:01 AM
Would that make him a Snydersicle? I'm still hacked off at him for a trip to Kansas City and my frozen backside.

Hope they leave the drunk, foul mouthed fraternity boys at home. They were so bad even the KSU fans were trying to get rid of them. Heh!

Crucifax Autumn
10/29/2009, 04:05 AM
I'm guessing one of the many inside jokes around here has gone over my head, but as far as snyder goes he's rather effeminate and has prolly ben on more than his share of sticks.

gaylordfan1
10/29/2009, 07:07 AM
Are we hosting a campus fair tomorrow? Double fried Synder and butter?

w0lfe
10/29/2009, 08:15 AM
I just want to see the defense keep up their 2 game consistency

stoopified
10/29/2009, 09:34 AM
Personally I'm craving deep-fried Cowpuke on a stick, not Mildcat.

Breadburner
10/29/2009, 12:08 PM
Dumb.....

It was late and I was drunk when I made this flippant comment....Sorry folks....

Wildcat Penguin
10/29/2009, 02:52 PM
It was late and I was drunk when I made this flippant comment....Sorry folks....

No, you got it right the first time.

All of you Sooners are dumb! Just wait until you idiots get what you deserve!