View Full Version : OU ~ K-State Preview Fox Sports

Blues1
10/28/2009, 07:37 AM
The Link.....

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/10283892/Kansas-St.-Oklahoma-Preview

Sooner13
10/28/2009, 08:01 AM
This guy knows his football :rolleyes:

The post-Bradford Era begins against Kansas State (5-3, 3-1), the North's surprise leader which has dropped three straight to Oklahoma since a 35-7 win at Norman on Dec. 6, 2003.

Crucifax Autumn
10/28/2009, 08:05 AM
lol...I was gonna comment on that.

Blues1
10/28/2009, 08:05 AM

The post-Bradford Era begins against Kansas State (5-3, 3-1), the North's surprise leader which has dropped three straight to Oklahoma since a 35-7 win at Norman on Dec. 6, 2003.

Yep -- I was wondering If anyone would catch that.....:)

Have we ever played a Game in December in Norman.....?

meoveryouxinfinity
10/28/2009, 08:20 AM
I had a dream last night we lost. I wasn't watching the game because I was busy (lol and i might not be able to watch the game!) and someone texted me WTF WE lost... first by 1 point, 1 point, 3 points, and now 20?? WTF??

lol. No joke.

Last time I had a dream we lost was BYU :(

sooneron
10/28/2009, 08:23 AM

I think he means that the Bradford era is officially over since he made his announcement after the KU game that he's gone.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/28/2009, 08:26 AM
I think he means that the Bradford era is officially over since he made his announcement after the KU game that he's gone.

See how much football YOU watch.

They're pointing out that we lost to K State in the Big XII championship (in Kansas City??)

Not in Norman:)

Okie35
10/28/2009, 08:38 AM
See how much football YOU watch.

They're pointing out that we lost to K State in the Big XII championship (in Kansas City??)

Not in Norman:)

Yea it was in Kansas City :( I was losing my voice after Kejaun scored I figured it would be easy from there. I was wrong. :mad:

Widescreen
10/28/2009, 09:42 AM
One week after a 62-14 rout of Texas A&M, Kansas State beat Colorado 20-6 last Saturday to take a one-game lead over Iowa State in the North.
This is one crazy mixed-up world.

Salt City Sooner
10/28/2009, 10:47 AM
Yea it was in Kansas City :( I was losing my voice after Kejaun scored I figured it would be easy from there. I was wrong. :mad:
I guess I must've been the only one who had a bad feeling at that moment. When he scored, my wife & I exchanged glances & I said "oh, crap." We'd just gone through their D like a hot knife through butter in a game that everybody & their dog was telling OU that they didn't have to win in order to get to New Orleans, & there was zippo doubt that KSU was going to be bringing all they had (& remember, they were pre-season top 5, this was a good team, albeit over-reliant on Roberson), all night. They always did against OU, & especially that night, what with the conference title being on the line. I smelled classic letup/trap game scenario from the get-go. I'd loved to have been wrong. :(

BillyBall
10/28/2009, 11:20 AM
Darren Sproles just scored again...