PDA

View Full Version : Sam ask Yourself Only One Question....

Blues1
10/27/2009, 12:29 PM
In the Next 5 weeks as you travel with the team and roam the sidelines as a OU team member ask Yourself just "One Question" ~ "What would be more FUN or Enjoyable for You in the fall of 2010...?"

Playing One more Season with the Sooners and Following Your Dream - Or Being a member of a Pro football team and following Your Dream...?

What Dream IS really Your Dream...?

When WE leave this Planet all we have is "OUR Memories" - We Can't $$$$ with us - We can't take material objects with us - Even our Love Ones will go on without us.....All We have is a Life full of different experience's - Some Good and Some not so Good...In the last minute of Your Life - What would put The Biggest Smile of your Face...?

No one Knows what The Future Holds ~~ Is it better to follow your dream and maybe Fail...? or follow What everyone thinks is right for You...?

Only You can Decide ~~ Only You Know What Your Dream really is.....Only You know "What is RIGHT For You"......

Thank You for ALL The Great "Sooner Memories" ~ We will NEVER Forget You...

Signed ~ A Sooner Fan of 57 Years....

PS - In the meantime ~~ Have Fun & Keep on Rockin' ~~~~~ :)

Just in Case ~~~ The 2010 Schedule..... :)

10/02 - Texas (Dallas)
10/16 - Iowa State
10/23 - at Missouri
10/30 - Colorado
11/06 - at Texas A&M
11/13 - Texas Tech
11/20 - at Baylor
11/26 or 27 - at OSU

2010 Non-Conference:
Air Force, Florida State,
at Cincinnati, Utah State

kbsooner
10/27/2009, 12:37 PM
so when do we announce that the horse is officially beaten to death?
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/RaulMonkey/Animated/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Blues1
10/27/2009, 12:39 PM
so when do we announce that the horse is officially beaten to death?
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/RaulMonkey/Animated/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Only Sam knows.....

delhalew
10/27/2009, 12:45 PM
Another one of these...really. Have you not seen the way Sam has tormented himself over this choice.

Those of you in denial...let Sam go, and enjoy the memories.

Blues1
10/27/2009, 12:54 PM
Another one of these...really. Have you not seen the way Sam has tormented himself over this choice.

Those of you in denial...let Sam go, and enjoy the memories.

I didn't say STAY - Nor say to Leave ~ Only to follow his Dream...
I have No Idea What his Dreams are -- What I would like has No Bearing on it all....

He's going to do WHAT he wants to do.....But until he Signs with a agent All doors are still open.

Once again Sam Thanks for the memories...~~~!

Sasakwa
10/27/2009, 12:57 PM
You know what my dream is? That some of you will let it go.

Its only a dream.

delhalew
10/27/2009, 01:04 PM
Anyone paying attention knows what his dream has always been. To be a Sooner. He has been one of the best we ever had. He is moving on...so should we.

Blues1
10/27/2009, 01:22 PM
Let the Cards fall where ever They Will ---

Remember All you "experts" were Wrong last year....

I said my piece ~~
After 57 years of following Our Sooners I think going Pro next year is a Big Mistake for Sam ~~ But that's JMHO...

I could list 10 reasons Not to go Pro Next year ~ but Sam will do whatever he's going to do...

Maybe I should post a "New Thread" about Why we should fire BV Like 15 to 20 of you WHO already have -- ?

Don't throw Stones IF you live in Glass House...

delhalew
10/27/2009, 01:40 PM
If you read any threads before posting you would know Sam has made his choice.

Not to mention, the words "fire BV" have never floated across my keyboard. Also, I look around a little as to not start dead horse threads.

Nothing personal...just saying.

Blues1
10/27/2009, 01:45 PM
If you read any threads before posting you would know Sam has made his choice.

Not to mention, the words "fire BV" have never floated across my keyboard. Also, I look around a little as to not start dead horse threads.

Nothing personal...just saying.

Brother ~ Give me a Lesson on posting after you have made 3000 + Posts....

Keep Rockin'

delhalew
10/27/2009, 01:50 PM
Hey man, I like the power rating thread, but if this thread Is an example of how you got to 3000...I'm not impressed.

Blues1
10/27/2009, 02:15 PM
Hey man, I like the power rating thread, but if this thread Is an example of how you got to 3000...I'm not impressed.

Sooner Brother ~ I never came here to Impress You....And could care less What you Like....

There was a "Older Sooners Board" about 6 years back I was there also - I had Over 8000 posts there If I remember right ~~ I've followed Our Sooners Since 1952 ~ I dare say I know more about Sooner Football in my little finger than you do in your entire body..... I've had more heated debates here than most - I'm still here....Better Sooner fans have tried to chase me off than you my friend....

I will Keep on Posting - You Do what you gotta do.....

Still Rockin'

delhalew
10/27/2009, 02:53 PM
You were post count bragging. Not Me. I have no beef.

TUSooner
10/27/2009, 03:10 PM
In the Next 5 weeks as you travel with the team and roam the sidelines as a OU team member ask Yourself just "One Question" ~ "What would be more FUN or Enjoyable for You in the fall of 2010...?"

Playing One more Season with the Sooners and Following Your Dream - Or Being a member of a Pro football team and following Your Dream...?

What Dream IS really Your Dream...?

When WE leave this Planet all we have is "OUR Memories" - We Can't $$$$ with us - We can't take material objects with us - Even our Love Ones will go on without us.....All We have is a Life full of different experience's - Some Good and Some not so Good...In the last minute of Your Life - What would put The Biggest Smile of your Face...?

Just in Case ~~~ The 2010 Schedule..... :)

10/02 - Texas (Dallas)
10/16 - Iowa State
10/23 - at Missouri
10/30 - Colorado
11/06 - at Texas A&M
11/13 - Texas Tech
11/20 - at Baylor
11/26 or 27 - at OSU

2010 Non-Conference:
Air Force, Florida State,
at Cincinnati, Utah State

Heh. Nice try. :D

With the Blessing, Sam will have quite a bit of time between "the next 5 weeks" and any last-minute death-bed ruminations about dreams and memories and such.
During those intervening decades, Sam might well appreciate and enjoy a large amount of money and a chance at professional success.

Let.
Sam.
Go.

;)

nighttrain12
10/27/2009, 03:38 PM
I saw the subject line and immediately thought of Dirty Harry.

'Sam, ask yourself only one question, do you feel lucky? Well, do you, PUNK!!!'

GottaHavePride
10/27/2009, 03:55 PM
Brother ~ Give me a Lesson on posting after you have made 3000 + Posts....

Keep Rockin'

Um...

;)