PDA

View Full Version : Bradford says,' I've PROBABLY played my last game at OU'!

nighttrain12
10/26/2009, 09:27 PM
There's still hope! He could return! He's leaving the door to come back for his Senior year and lead the Sooners to a National Championship!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-oklahoma-bradford&prov=ap&type=lgns

`Unanimous’ advice led Bradford to leave Oklahoma
By JEFF LATZKE, AP Sports Writer

NORMAN, Okla. (AP)—As his teammates gathered around him in a show of support, Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford described the unanimous advice it took for him to enter the NFL draft and end his college career at Oklahoma that was the fulfillment of his childhood dreams.

“To make this decision and realize that I’ve probably played my last game at Oklahoma,” Bradford said, taking pause at the thought, “it’s really tough.”

Soonerus
10/26/2009, 09:29 PM
You sound like the scene from "Dumb and Dumber"...

olevetonahill
10/26/2009, 09:33 PM
No shat Rus
Where do these nOObs come form ?

Its pretty simple
Sam will do whats BEST for Sam Now
He gave us some great times
If he Goes on then I hope the Best for him
IF he comes Back well then the Same

ocsooner
10/26/2009, 09:33 PM
About as much chance as I have coming back and playing for OU.

CK Sooner
10/26/2009, 09:34 PM
No shat Rus

Its pretty simple

Yep, I hate n00bs............................................. .......

goingoneight
10/27/2009, 01:18 AM
I love how Laundry's already topped "that other RS Freshman" under Stoops and just because he's not Sam a bunch of people are spazzing out. Any freshman who can throw six TDs in one game is an exciting prospect to watch IMO.
This year is a humble beginning for a bright future. Even though Rhomar screwed the pooch, those guys got pretty damb good the next few years.

Crucifax Autumn
10/27/2009, 01:20 AM
Yep, I hate wussies with 6000+ posts who still act like nOObs and bOObs............................................. .......

:rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
10/27/2009, 01:23 AM
I love how Laundry's already topped "that other RS Freshman" under Stoops and just because he's not Sam a bunch of people are spazzing out. Any freshman who can throw six TDs in one game is an exciting prospect to watch IMO.
This year is a humble beginning for a bright future. Even though Rhomar screwed the pooch, those guys got pretty damb good the next few years.

I agree. These receivers are already 10 times as good as they were at the beginning of the season and will only get better. The line was pass blocking better Saturday as well and if they can figure out how to run-block and continue the improvement in the pass game we should start seeing some very good things as they become more consistent and stable.

sendbaht
10/27/2009, 03:21 AM
Keep Laundry away from Big Red Sport Cars and all will be good. I know new owners but still the same.

olevetonahill
10/27/2009, 03:32 AM
Keep Laundry away from Big Red Sport Cars and all will be good. I know new owners but still the same.

Bad form Bro:mad:

wishbonesooner
10/27/2009, 06:17 AM
I don't think you can read anything into him saying probably, other than Sam couldn't bring himself to say it's over. What a great kid, if every Sooner player was as dedicated to OU as Sam is, we'd be better.

CBUS_SOONER
10/27/2009, 06:47 AM
No shat Rus

Its pretty simple

not sure where they come FORM

Crucifax Autumn
10/27/2009, 07:13 AM
Seriously? First grammar police and now the typo team is out and about?

BASSooner
10/27/2009, 11:38 AM
There's still hope! He could return! He's leaving the door to come back for his Senior year and lead the Sooners to a National Championship!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-oklahoma-bradford&prov=ap&type=lgns

let it go man, he's gone