PDA

View Full Version : Huge game next week, North leading K. State comes to Norman...

Soonerus
10/24/2009, 11:52 PM
...let's get pumped !!!

goingoneight
10/24/2009, 11:55 PM
How good is this team?

At the beginning of the year I watched them and penciled them in as quite possibly the worst I'd seen KSU since before Snyder came along and now all of a sudden they're making some noise and taking care of business. I know Snyder is a good coach, but what's happened in recent weeks? Is KSU just getting that good or are they just getting hot right now. I mean, last red-hot team to make it's way to Norman got owned.

Soonerus
10/24/2009, 11:58 PM
They stink, we will kill them...

Okie35
10/24/2009, 11:58 PM
How good is this team?

At the beginning of the year I watched them and penciled them in as quite possibly the worst I'd seen KSU since before Snyder came along and now all of a sudden they're making some noise and taking care of business. I know Snyder is a good coach, but what's happened in recent weeks? Is KSU just getting that good or are they just getting hot right now. I mean, last red-hot team to make it's way to Norman got owned.

They are hot right now. I live here well Manhattan been to a few games (by default lol) and trust me if we shut down their special teams and running game, the game will be over. Just shut down Thomas and Banks and we'll roll KSU. Colorado shut them down in the 2nd half I can only imagine how our defense at home will do. They'll try to run more than half of the game and most of the passes will be screens.

goingoneight
10/25/2009, 12:00 AM
I wanna see a big-league shut out from this year's team. The TU shut out was impressive, but I'm talking Texas Tech or OSU-kinda shut out. I think we can do it.

Soonerus
10/25/2009, 12:02 AM
I think we may shut out every team for the rest of the season...

goingoneight
10/25/2009, 12:04 AM
If we do that, I propose we ban every person who ever rips BV again.

rawlingsHOH
10/25/2009, 10:12 AM
One thing is for certain, you damn well know they are going to try and knock Landry out of the game.

sooner518
10/25/2009, 11:12 AM
they scored like 50 million points against TAMU in the first half.

and im still not worried at alll

IronHorseSooner
10/25/2009, 11:19 AM
One thing is for certain, you damn well know they are going to try and knock Landry out of the game.

KSTATE under Snyder might be the dirtiest team out there; however, * is rapidly approaching that with taking out RR's knees last year, going after Sam's shoulder, and going low on the Mizzou QB last night to further injure him. Playing hard and tough is one thing, but trying to injure a guy is just plain bush league. :mad:

Curly Bill
10/25/2009, 11:24 AM
KSTATE under Snyder might be the dirtiest team out there; however, * is rapidly approaching that with taking out RR's knees last year, going after Sam's shoulder, and going low on the Mizzou QB last night to further injure him. Playing hard and tough is one thing, but trying to injure a guy is just plain bush league. :mad:

Going after Sam's shoulder...?

You mean tackling him?