PDA

View Full Version : OU Defense

nytehorn
10/23/2009, 08:56 PM
I thought at the beginning of the year, that OU had the best D in the country. I still think that way. Held a high scoring BYU and Texas. The Sooner D is, in my opinion, the best one we will face all year, even in a bowl game. I just do not see Bama or FL being more kick-*** than you guys.

Flying Scotsman
10/23/2009, 10:58 PM
yep....too bad the defense didn't score against Uterus....

gaylordfan1
10/24/2009, 12:22 AM
We don't have a defensive score this year doo doo we? It's about damn time don't ya think? OK, lets do it.... FINALLY!

MarylandSooner
10/24/2009, 06:35 AM
Our defense is mighty good but Nytehorn is giving * to much offensive credit - * offense is not that great.

Sooner70
10/24/2009, 07:13 AM
Yup...D is really good, but with all the injuries, attrition, etc. offense has moved down a notch or two and is just mediocre so so without Bradford & Co. No knock on Landry as he's doing well, but it's an awful lot to ask of the kid.

OU desperately needs to find some offense or they may well end up in the middle of the pack or so in the Big 12 S. before this is all over.

TXBOOMER
10/24/2009, 08:09 AM
Appreciate the compliment but OUr D is no better than UF, Bama or LSU. Don't kid yourself.

delhalew
10/24/2009, 08:44 AM
In our situation, The D, as strong as they are, has got to score some points equal to or greater than some lesser squads we have seen.

Gilligan
10/24/2009, 05:12 PM
In my opinion after 8 years of bad offensive coordinating and a good defensive team I believe it is time for KEVIN WILSON to go……Let me know your thoughts……

Okie35
10/24/2009, 05:52 PM
Appreciate the compliment but OUr D is no better than UF, Bama or LSU. Don't kid yourself.

I'd say LSU we're better than definitely. The main reason why other teams have scored on us this year has been because our offense puts the defense in bad situations or gives the other offense GREAT field position:( . The Texass game the defense played great because even w/ Texass in scoring position that game like 10 times they only managed to get 1 touchdown.

Okie35
10/24/2009, 05:53 PM
In my opinion after 8 years of bad offensive coordinating and a good defensive team I believe it is time for KEVIN WILSON to go……Let me know your thoughts……

Actually its time for the injury bug to go.

delhalew
10/24/2009, 06:01 PM

How many threads are gonna post this in at once? You clearly havrn't noticed any of the hundreds of threads in which we draw and quarter KW.

StoopTroup
10/24/2009, 06:09 PM
http://shopping.hobidas.com/image-resources/far-east/GOODS/CHARACTERS/TROLL/TROLL-BANK-GR1.jpg