PDA

View Full Version : Ok ~ Mizzo will Beat Texas ~ So....

Blues1
10/22/2009, 01:58 PM
Why Not......?

So Lets Beat Kansas and Let Okie State give the horns another Surprise ~ :)

Never Stop Rockin' ~ We can Do This.....~~!

BOOMER....!!!!

MeMyself&Me
10/22/2009, 02:05 PM
After getting a good look at * playing OU, I don't think Okie State beating * at home would be any surprise at all, or even * losing another game somewhere. They're just not that good.

Unfortunately OU isn't either. I'm not sure OU doesn't have another loss or two comming so I'm not really all that concerned with what * does at this point.

TUSooner
10/22/2009, 02:10 PM
I will win the lottery?

That is, Texas will beat Mizzou. Stop yer dreamin'

Desert Sapper
10/22/2009, 02:26 PM
I don't think Mizzou's D is good enough. Much as I'd love to believe it. I'm hoping we beat KU this weekend. That would be a huge step in the right direction. I really would like for Landry to be the big hero and take charge...show this team that he is ready to lead them to the promised land.

Blitzkrieg
10/22/2009, 03:38 PM
When Suh rolled up on Gabbert, MU went into the tank. Without that MU beats NU even in the rain, has a chance to beat osu without dez. He is that hurt still, hopefully they have had him in ice baths all week for the 3rd week.

Stranger things have happened, texas is not a road warrior type team, they have lost in collie station, lubbock, and mancrappin in the last 3 or 4 years. MU can get hot and put up points, weather will be cool for texas' taste. MU has a 30% chance given the location and the letdown factor.

goingoneight
10/22/2009, 03:57 PM
Ummm... it's MISSOURI, people.

Texas big. :(

PDXsooner
10/22/2009, 04:19 PM
blues -- i like how you think. not to mention, how many times has texas choked down the stretch and let us back into the title chase? 2006 and last year off the top of my head...

MarylandSooner
10/22/2009, 06:55 PM
Close game for a half - * rolls in the second.

sooner ngintunr
10/22/2009, 07:10 PM
Mizzou gets rolled.

I'll be stoked if I'm wrong.

TahoeSOONER
10/22/2009, 07:19 PM
Texas can eat a dick.

Seriously, never ever been more astonished with the turnovers and special teams fumbles.

It's like night and day watching the hunger of the defense pissed away by a young offense and dropped balls.

This team needs to wake the **** up and take care of the football = get it's points or it will continue to hand away wins.

bmjlr
10/22/2009, 09:43 PM
Texas will lose twice and OU will be in the Big 12 Champ game! Book it!

Crucifax Autumn
10/22/2009, 10:20 PM
I'm holding out that we can win the south until we are mathematically eliminated. Too much weirdness happens in college football to count us out.

boomerborn79
10/22/2009, 10:57 PM
Football Jesus owes us big for all our injuries. I'll take a back door pass to the B12 championship, * loses two in a row and spends the next 4 weeks flying banners 16-13 while we go down to Dallas for the third time to right the ship and play TCU in the Fiesta.

Lawtonsoonerfan01
10/23/2009, 01:57 PM
I think Okie lite will beat Texas easily

Okie35
10/23/2009, 02:17 PM
Why Not......?

So Lets Beat Kansas and Let Okie State give the horns another Surprise ~ :)

Never Stop Rockin' ~ We can Do This.....~~!

BOOMER....!!!!

It's wishful thinking and I love it but ... in reality ... Mizzou will have to play the game of their lives ya know like the 1st 3 quarters like they did against Nebraska x 100...

PDXsooner
10/23/2009, 03:16 PM
It's wishful thinking and I love it but ... in reality ... Mizzou will have to play the games of their lives ya know like the 1st 3 quarters like they did against Nebraska x 100...

yea, you're right. kind of like (in recent years) stanford beating USC as a 43-point underdog, oregon state beating USC, ole miss beating florida at home, colorado beating us in '07, texas A&M beating texas to keep them out of the big 12 title in '06, TCU beating us at home in '05, houston beating Oke St, pitt beating WVU to keep them out of the NC game, appalachian state beating michigan, and on and on and on and on and on and on.............

come on!!! it's college football!!!! there are no guarantees and "in reality" (your quote) you never f-ing know!!!!!:hot:

IronHorseSooner
10/23/2009, 03:35 PM
^^^^ This!

If an awful Purdue team can beat tOSU, and U-Dub can beat SUC, then Mizzou can beat *.

Okie35
10/23/2009, 03:35 PM
yea, you're right. kind of like (in recent years) stanford beating USC as a 43-point underdog, oregon state beating USC, ole miss beating florida at home, colorado beating us in '07, texas A&M beating texas to keep them out of the big 12 title in '06, TCU beating us at home in '05, houston beating Oke St, pitt beating WVU to keep them out of the NC game, appalachian state beating michigan, and on and on and on and on and on and on.............

come on!!! it's college football!!!! there are no guarantees and "in reality" (your quote) you never f-ing know!!!!!:hot:

Where did I say it wasn't possible? I just said in reality they'll have to play GREAT. Texass could have an off day who knows?! :D

Okie35
10/23/2009, 03:39 PM
^^^^ This!

If an awful Purdue team can beat tOSU, and U-Dub can beat SUC, then Mizzou can beat *.

Well actually Ohio State isn't that good to begin w/ (Pryor is terrible) and Purdue's offense is good. Washington has an ex USC coach which helped but you're right and like I said its not impossible because its CFB but Mizzou will have to play a near flawless game. Their qb can't play like he has the past 2 games throwing 5 interceptions, in "reality" PDX :D.

PDXsooner
10/23/2009, 10:54 PM
:D

Sooner70
10/24/2009, 07:32 AM
I wisht it would happen, but it'd take a mighty miracle. Mizzou QB Blaine Gabbert is hobbled by an ankle injury that has impeded him last two weeks. Mizzou has faltered in the second half in their games, while Texas has came on strong in second half. Doesn't look good for the Tigers, but one can never tell.

IronHorseSooner
10/24/2009, 07:51 AM
Mizzou would need to play a great game, but they do have some good defensive players, some good WRs, a decent OL, and a good RB. The thing is that Gabbert has been a member of the walking wounded. If we are praying for * to cough up a couple, we need for them to do it here. I think they lose to the Pokes, because I just think OSU is better, flat out. Houston would have filleted *. KU could give * a tumble, but that is in a$$tin, and their D isn't that great, as you will see today. Baylor won't be that much of a test for them.