PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to Mack Brown

oupride
10/21/2009, 07:27 PM
Your A team barely beat our B team, therefore:
1. Thou shalt not hold the MNC trophy!
2. Pony boy shall not win the Heisman!!!

josh09
10/21/2009, 07:29 PM
Yea, hopefully not. But everyone sucks this year.

BIG_IKE
10/22/2009, 11:04 AM
Im a little divided on the whole A team-B-Team thing...sure we were missing 2 All-americans...but to be fair, Texas was missing its top 2 running backs(Newton,McGee), its strong safety (Scott, its #2 receiver( Collins), it's middle linebacker (Norton), its #2 CB (Beasley), and 1,2,3 and 4 tight ends.

We just did not execute on the turnovers, and gave them too many turnovers, and ran when we should have passed.

Gresho Murford
10/22/2009, 11:28 AM
Im a little divided on the whole A team-B-Team thing...sure we were missing 2 All-americans...but to be fair, Texas was missing its top 2 running backs(Newton,McGee), its strong safety (Scott, its #2 receiver( Collins), it's middle linebacker (Norton), its #2 CB (Beasley), and 1,2,3 and 4 tight ends.

We just did not execute on the turnovers, and gave them too many turnovers, and ran when we should have passed.

Texas said that Whittaker was their best back. I thought their #2 was Buckner

tommieharris91
10/22/2009, 11:32 AM
brush yo teefs

fyp

BIG_IKE
10/22/2009, 11:49 AM
Texas said that Whittaker was their best back. I thought their #2 was Buckner

Whittaker probably is in my opinion..but the other 2 had been starting all season. Their Wr Brandon Collins started last year and was the leading returning receiver next to Shipley. Buckner is the TE. He originalyl was a receiver but supposedly they bulked him up like 20 pounds and put him at TE. We shut him down completely though.