PDA

View Full Version : Sooner Spectator to host Dusty Dvoracek

Jay C. Upchurch
10/21/2009, 04:28 PM
Former OU great Dusty Dvoracek will be Sooner Spectator's autograph guest on Saturday, Oct. 31, prior to the OU-Kansas State game.

Come meet Dusty and get his autograph -- as he will be on hand from 3:30 to 5 p.m. at our tent in front of The Apothem (784 Asp Ave.) on historic Campus Corner.

We'll have Dusty posters to autograph for only $10 or bring your own item or purchase something cool from The Apothem, which is helping sponor the event, along with Sooner Spectator, Sooner Legends Inn & Suites, and Legends of the Game.

Dusty's OU story has been well documented, including his triumphant return from a one-year suspension. The talented defensive lineman was a two-time All-Big 12 selection during his time as a Sooner. He has spent the last four seasons with the Chicago Bears. A knee injury in August sidelined him for the remainder of the 2009 season.

For more information, email Sooner Spectator at [email protected].

Jay C. Upchurch
10/21/2009, 10:48 PM
Make plans to come out and see Dusty on Oct. 31....!

Jay C. Upchurch
10/25/2009, 11:51 PM
Remember, former OU great Dusty Dvoracek will be our autograph guest on Saturday prior to the OU-Kansas State game. Come meet Dusty and get his autograph - he will be on hand from 3:30 to 5 p.m. at our tent in front of The Apothem on historic Campus Corner.

We'll have Dusty posters to autograph for only $10 (or bring your own item). The Apothem is helping sponor the event, along with Sooner Legends Inn & Suites, and Legends of the Game

TenkillerSooner
10/31/2009, 02:09 AM
I've been way drunk back in college, way, way drunk...but I never caused a friend of mine to have to be hospitalized. I'll pass on the meet and greet. He was a great OU football player, as a person, IMO not so much.

adoniijahsooner
10/31/2009, 09:15 AM
I've been way drunk back in college, way, way drunk...but I never caused a friend of mine to have to be hospitalized. I'll pass on the meet and greet. He was a great OU football player, as a person, IMO not so much.

A guy turns his life around, and does what it takes to become a character guy, and you shun him. I would be honored to meet someone who fought to better themselves.