PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Opponent for the Whorns

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/20/2009, 12:48 PM
If they are thrust into the NC game, who do you want them to play. For me, in order of best to least preferred: FU, Bammer, usuc. I don't have much confidence in others beating the whorns. It would be a shame for any of those programs to have another NC, but better than tx, for my preference.

yermom
10/20/2009, 12:54 PM
i'd rather see Colt win one than Tebow win another one

i have a hard time believing either of them end up there though

i'm thinking Bama vs. Iowa

i'd rather not see Alabama get another one though. i think they might have just claimed one from this post

JLEW1818
10/20/2009, 12:55 PM
I don't think Texas could beat Alabama or Florida

face it, SEC is better then Big 12

and it has been for the last few years

anybody cept texas

I'd also rather see Tebow win a heisman before colt

just how i am... i don't want texas to get anything

badger
10/20/2009, 12:57 PM
Texas has had easy bowl opponents. Heaven forbid they actually play a tough opponent in their bowl game and they end up losing. They are having far too much fun poking at OU's bowl record to have us turn and use the same thing against them. Hell, they'd probably like to continue with their crappy bowl opponents so that they can continue winning... and whining.

JLEW1818
10/20/2009, 12:58 PM
I give them credit for usc

rawlingsHOH
10/20/2009, 01:01 PM
Texas has had easy bowl opponents.
No doubt. Winning at USC was huge, amazing performance by Young.

But beating Ohio State, Michigan, Iowa, doesn't impress me much. But it sure becomes convienient when reciting bowl records.

When was the last time we played a Big 10 team? Northwestern in the Blake era?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/20/2009, 08:17 PM
i'd rather see Colt win one than Tebow win another one

i have a hard time believing either of them end up there though

i'm thinking Bama vs. Iowa

i'd rather not see Alabama get another one though. i think they might have just claimed one from this postHEY! We're talking about TEXAS!!! There's no 47 bgame win streak on the line. They need to get a good beat-down!