PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Game...

TJKDone
10/20/2009, 08:32 AM
Just caught the score, and analysis of the game.

I knew you guys would give us all we could take, but Colt would pull out the win.

I am real surprised we ran the ball as well as we did against your D.

Again great stuff.

Hook'em from Lubumbashi!

stoops the eternal pimp
10/20/2009, 08:34 AM
I guess you didn't get to watch it...there wasn't much excellent about it from either side...maybe one of the sloppiest games played I've seen.

The Maestro
10/20/2009, 08:41 AM

I knew you guys would give us all we could take, but Colt would pull out the win.

And what exact analysis did you read? I mean, if you consider making a good tackle after a ****ty pass "pulling out the win" then, yes, Colt pulled out the win. He should have thrown two TD's for INT's to OU if third grade pass catching skills were a trademark of Keenan Clayton.

Colt played horrible. Texas won. It really had zero to do with Colt. Heading to the fourth quarter Colt was the third best QB on the field.

FaninAma
10/20/2009, 08:44 AM

Again great stuff.

Hook'em from Lubumbashi!

Did you really watch the game?

Colt, whom I respect, had NOTHING to do with this win. In fact he should have had the losss hung around his neck if Clayton holds on 2 one of the two pick 6's he dropped.

beer4me
10/20/2009, 08:48 AM

Colt, whom I respect, had NOTHING to do with this win. In fact he should have had the losss hung around his neck if Clayton holds on 2 one of the two pick 6's he dropped.

Did you not see he is in the Congo??

OUMallen
10/20/2009, 08:55 AM
Heading to the fourth quarter Colt was the third best QB on the field.

Boom goes the dynamite!

TJKDone
10/20/2009, 09:58 AM
Well I'm sure he was bad, but hey his team did get the win right?

How do we who struggle running the ball against Colorado run well against you guys?

Yes not too much ESPN in DRC, but it is fun for me to read about Texas beating OU.

Hook'em from Joburg!

TXBOOMER
10/20/2009, 10:02 AM
texass played great. They beat the best and healthiest OU team ever. Colt is going to win the Heisman and their running backs made me think Earl Campbell was back. Congratulations on the victory.

cvsooner
10/20/2009, 11:44 AM

I wouldn't say Colt had nothing to do with the win. His tackle after his interception was huge. Probably the best play he made all day. If Carter makes that kind of tackle on third and long (which wound up being the touchdown play), we're ahead 13-12 after they have to kick another field goal.

85sooners
10/20/2009, 02:15 PM
texass played great. They beat the best and healthiest OU team ever. Colt is going to win the Heisman and their running backs made me think Earl Campbell was back. Congratulations on the victory.

:D

fossil
10/20/2009, 02:40 PM

:) I think the rest of the season should just be canx, and we award the national championship to Texas. That, my friend, is the only way they will smell that trophy!!!

TXBOOMER
10/20/2009, 03:27 PM
:) I think the rest of the season should just be canx, and we award the national championship to Texas. That, my friend, is the only way they will smell that trophy!!!

True. texass will not be making up any ground on us on Football NC's or Heismans this year.

cjames317
10/20/2009, 03:31 PM
I wouldn't say Colt had nothing to do with the win. His tackle after his interception was huge. Probably the best play he made all day. If Carter makes that kind of tackle on third and long (which wound up being the touchdown play), we're ahead 13-12 after they have to kick another field goal.

And, after getting pounded all day, Colt had enough in the tank to keep his team's possessions alive with his runs. Players make plays and Colt's a player.

Your friend, Jordan

cvsooner
10/20/2009, 04:40 PM
That's a fact. Shipley, on the other hand, was just about completely shut down to the point I wondered if they even took him to Dallas. His picture is being posted on milk cartons as we speak.

fwsooner22
10/20/2009, 04:46 PM
TJK gets a pass but his response is typical Longhorn BS. We won so what. That is what some of us OU fans thought as the last few years as we made our way to the BCSNC Game. I hope Texas goes undefeated from here on it! Then let's see. If they can beat the SEC champ I will tip my hat.

picasso
10/20/2009, 05:18 PM

Again great stuff.

Hook'em from Lubumbashi!

Colt didn't pull out jack. He's simply lucky we couldn't catch any of his passes. I mean he was throwing them to us.