PDA

View Full Version : Dueling ****** bags

Sooner_Havok
10/19/2009, 04:05 PM
http://trueslant.com/daviddisalvo/files/2009/09/rush_limbaugh.jpg

Weighing in at 300+ lbs. and representing Cape Girardeau, Missouri...RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!!!

Notable ******-baggery: Stated Michael J. Fox exaggerated the effects of his disease. "He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

Got the "boot" from his NFL annalist gig for saying "I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well...''

In his posse: Glenn "It's ok to Cry" Beck, Sean "You're a great American if you agree with me" Hannity, and Bill "F*ck it, we'll do it live!" O'reilly

Jerk-wad ranking 8/10

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eat-the-press/Olbermann%20wants%20it%20all,%20baby-thumb.jpg

Weighing in at less than 100 lbs. and representing Cornell University, and fighting out of the city so nice they named it twice, KEITH OLBERMANN!!

Notable ******-baggery:

Got kicked out of ESPN (known breeding grounds for ****** bags) for being to much of a ****** bag.

Known for "blasting" Republicans for their extreme Hypocrisy. Called then President Bush a fascist, and is know up in arms about Republicans calling Obama a "Hitler".

In his posse: Rachel "What's wrong with Doc Martins?" Maddow, John "I have a video editing machine and I ain't afraid to use it" Stewart, and Alan "Wait, I'm a liberal?" Colmes

Skin-Tube ranking 7/10

Alright gentleman, I want a good clean fight. Let's get ready for a pissing match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
10/19/2009, 04:08 PM
OMG....call the santitation dept!

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 04:15 PM
Rachel "What's wrong with Doc Martins?" Maddow

lol

Sooner_Havok
10/19/2009, 04:20 PM
Come on, whip em' out guys!

But keep in mind, if you look at each other, yur queer!

Fraggle145
10/19/2009, 04:58 PM
That is the skinniest picture I have ever seen of that fat lump.

Sooner_Havok
10/19/2009, 05:01 PM

****, I should have gone with a fatter pic. Maybe some of the "conservatives" would have been enraged enough to start the pissing competition I was looking for.

Think I should have said something about his drug abuse too?

A Sooner in Texas
10/19/2009, 08:31 PM
That Oxycontin is some good weight-loss ****, man.

swardboy
10/20/2009, 07:20 PM

He's lost close to 100 lbs. strictly through healthy eating. He has a personal chef prepare all his meals, and doesn't exercise except for golf. He can afford to do this because he is wildly popular and make gazillions of dollars espousing conservative views. Liberals can't do this because people basically don't buy into their ****** baggery anti-christian views....only the ones supported by major networks can find a forum.

StoopTroup
10/20/2009, 09:22 PM
He's lost close to 100 lbs. strictly through healthy eating. He has a personal chef prepare all his meals, and doesn't exercise except for golf. He can afford to do this because he is wildly popular and make gazillions of dollars espousing conservative views. Liberals can't do this because people basically don't buy into their ****** baggery anti-christian views....only the ones supported by major networks can find a forum.

I always thought it was because folks are attracted to golden microphones.

Fraggle145
10/20/2009, 11:13 PM

So now all libs are anti-christian?

For the record I am an atheist, but that doesn't mean I am anti-christian. I even said to leave the ****ing cross on the hill. I am anti- extremist christian just like I am anti- extremist muslim or any of the other extremist worshippers of any of the other potential deities in the sky if said worshippers want to force me to adhere to their religious ideals.

And I still think rush is a fat tub of lard.

tommieharris91
10/21/2009, 12:04 AM

Rush gets the first blow with a nice combination of jabs to the face!!!