PDA

View Full Version : Boise State Broncos

landrun
10/18/2009, 07:49 PM
Seeing how OU will not win a national championship this year, I was trying to decide who I'd like to see win this thing.

Tejas? No.... no way... I'd rather die a painful death.
USC? Nope... they're like fsu of the 90's. Weak conference where they have a chance to sleepwalk into the national championship game each year.
Bama? Their program is a lot like ours in some ways. But I'm sick of hearing about the SEC.
Florida? See Bama. Tired of the SEC.
Iowa? I could live with that. But they'd get smoked by whoever they meet in the nc game.
Miami? See Tejas...
Boise St..? YES! Perfect. It would cause such an uproar that maybe they'd do something about this absurd system of voting and computers. A playoff may be adopted.

And, if not, I'd still rather see them win then anyone else.

The question is, would an undefeated Boise team get there ahead of a 1 loss, Florida/Bama/Texas team? I think they could. Because unlike when they played us, they have won a lot of games over the last few years to prove they can play with anyone. Beating us that year, and their win over Oregon this year would hold some weight I think.

GKeeper316
10/18/2009, 07:51 PM
naw... go bama roll tide

TMcGee86
10/18/2009, 08:43 PM
I'd love to see USC get asspolded in the champ game by Bama.

I'd be fine with Iowa, or Boise, or TCU, or Cinci.

PLaw
10/18/2009, 08:47 PM
Man, I would just love to see Patterson and Frogs get a shot.

mehip
10/18/2009, 09:04 PM
Now that the Sooners are out of the title picture I am pulling for anybody not from a BCS conference to smoke a BCS school the way Utah treated Bama like a little brother last year. I don't care who it is, I just want to see this BCS crap die a horrible and embarrassing death.

prrriiide
10/18/2009, 09:13 PM
I have watched Bama all year (how can I not, living in the heart of SEC country). Last night's game notwithstanding, I can say that this season it's...

BAMA
Everyone else.

Whomever they play in Pasadena is going to get annihilated.

Soonerus
10/18/2009, 09:14 PM
doubtful...

Pricetag
10/18/2009, 09:18 PM
Boise ended up in a dogfight with Tulsa, and their SOS only goes down from here. They are not worthy.

Alabama would be nice.

josh09
10/18/2009, 09:18 PM
I think im gonna root for Bama. I know theyre in the SEC, but I really dont care what the media thinks about conferences, and I never really have. The Tide deserve it, unless they count it as theyre 27th....

stoops the eternal pimp
10/18/2009, 09:19 PM
my obligatory post about Boise State...

Something can be said about a team that wins all the games it should

pappy
10/18/2009, 10:24 PM
I'm hoping florida or bama loses a reg season game and then the one that is still undefeated loses to the other in the sec title game and texas gets knocked off by somebody cause they're not deserving of a nc this year...they're just not that impressive...and Iowa and cinci both go unbeaten and play eachother for the mnc...I just don't want suc, florida or texas winning it this year.

Funky G
10/18/2009, 10:52 PM
Texas, due to the cupcake schedule, will replace OU this year in the BCS game as the Big 12 sacrificial lamb.