PDA

View Full Version : things that drive me insane

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/18/2009, 09:35 AM
1. when you are surprised your linebackers make a great play. my expectations for them have dropped that low

2. when you see our linebackers jogging after a ballcarrier 8-10 yards in front of them. no taking the angle, no hustling for the cutback lane, just jogging. i expect that crap in the pros, because they can lose a couple and still make it to the big one. in college, you have to have more of a motor than that.

3. when you see players standing around while another guy is trying to make a tackle only to have the ballcarrier twist and fight for another 3 to 4 yards. there was one play on the perimeter in the 1st half where 8 or 9 OU jerseys just mauled a texas WR. that is what we used to look like - guys always flying over the pile. in the second half, we just stopped rallying to the ball.

4. receivers who aren't being taught to maximize their chances. one of the things that our receivers did very well under SOS jr was make dbs pay for their mistakes. if there was broken coverage, they would veer into the db to guarantee they got 15 and a 1st down. that broken coverage where caleb was wide open down the sideline, had that been clayton and he knew it was underthrown he would have veered right into the DB for the contact and the flag and then tried to catch it for the big gain. i know its calebs first year playing, but he is a junior. you'd think they'd practice this stuff going against the number 1 D.

5. slow as crap developing plays - lets see, they netted us 2 fumbles and a hurt QB. its no coincidence that texas started tightening up their D when we slowed down the tempo and started running these things.

6. when you see a freshman come in for a vet and you are like "wow, why isn't he playing?"

TMcGee86
10/18/2009, 09:50 AM
in the second half, we just stopped rallying to the ball.

This. Big time.

It was like the entire D took sleeping pills at the half. They came out and seemed to be shocked that they actually had to play another half.

I just watched the highlights and watched two guys run right past McCoy on a zone read. Did we completely forget that McCoy IS their running game.

Still, without and offense it really doesn't matter. And for the life of me I cannot understand why KW thinks that having Brown stand back there, take a step to his right, then get a hand off from a dead stop and try to make a play is a good idea. And yet, there it is, time, after time, after time.

SoonerLB
10/18/2009, 10:12 AM
Still, without any offense it really doesn't matter. And for the life of me I cannot understand why KW thinks that having Brown stand back there, take a step to his right, then get a hand off from a dead stop and try to make a play is a good idea. And yet, there it is, time, after time, after time.

You give KW credit for thinking? It's all part of his plan to run the most predictable offense in the land. First you tip off the defense by the set, then proceed.

picasso
10/18/2009, 10:15 AM
I love Travis Lewis but he has a habit of whiffing on a tackle if he can't get his hands on a ball carrier. He did it yesterday and last year vs. Texas.

Sometimes when you shoot the gap, it's ok to dive and trip a player or wrap up his legs. Ala Rocky Calmus and Brian Bosworth.

TXBOOMER
10/18/2009, 10:36 AM
3. when you see players standing around while another guy is trying to make a tackle only to have the ballcarrier twist and fight for another 3 to 4 yards. there was one play on the perimeter in the 1st half where 8 or 9 OU jerseys just mauled a texas WR. that is what we used to look like - guys always flying over the pile. in the second half, we just stopped rallying to the ball.
"

On the play you are referring to when we mauled the WR. I thought back to 2000 and 2001. That was down after down back then. It is few and far between now. We will not win #8 until we get that type of effort play after play and week after week. I do believe if we get that type of effort the rest of the year we will win the remainder of the games even with the inept offense.

prrriiide
10/18/2009, 02:16 PM
On the play you are referring to when we mauled the WR. I thought back to 2000 and 2001. That was down after down back then. It is few and far between now. We will not win #8 until we get that type of effort play after play and week after week. I do believe if we get that type of effort the rest of the year we will win the remainder of the games even with the inept offense.

Thank you Boise St.

It seems to me that our D is schemed to watch out for the ever-popular Statue Of Liberty trickeration instead of everyone flying to the ball carrier.

StoopTroup
10/18/2009, 02:26 PM
Watching folks throw the football back to the field after an extra point and bouncing it off the handicap folks sitting in the South EZ drives me insane. If you can't throw a football...have your Wife do it dammit!

rawlingsHOH
10/18/2009, 03:27 PM
OU defense was outstanding. Held the top scoring team in the nation to 1 score, and 260 yards.

LesNessman
10/18/2009, 03:53 PM
Muffed punts.

Personal foul after personal foul after personal foul.

Muffed punts.

Holding penalties on three consecutive drives.

Muffed punts.

Dropped interceptions.

Muffed punts.

Dropped passes.

Strong play in the first 1.5 quarters evaporating to inept execution for the rest of the game. Keeps happening way too often.

TXBOOMER
10/18/2009, 03:57 PM
Les what about the thrown interceptions and the fumbled kickoff return?

swardboy
10/18/2009, 04:56 PM
He can live with that....

stoops the eternal pimp
10/18/2009, 05:00 PM
the more I watch travis lewis the more frustrated I get....if somebody just puts a hat on him, he is out of the play

rawlingsHOH
10/18/2009, 05:01 PM
the more I watch travis lewis the more frustrated I get....if somebody just puts a hat on him, he is out of the play

I'll look for that on Tuesday night rewatch.

Johnny Utah
10/18/2009, 05:07 PM

Quinton Carter appeared to whiff on more than one "attempted" tackle too.

jduggle
10/18/2009, 05:09 PM
BV constantly adjusting his headset microphone!

Curly Bill
10/18/2009, 05:14 PM
Supposed professional analysts saying totally inane things.

Example: Herbie saying before the game that one of Colty's strengths was a strong arm! Strong arm my ***! If you count Drew Allen and however many backup QB's Saxet has, Colt probably had about the 6th strongest arm on the field yesterday.

Johnny Utah
10/18/2009, 05:17 PM

^^^this during every game^^^

Soonerus
10/18/2009, 05:19 PM
All of the whining after losses annoys me the most...

Soonerfan88
10/18/2009, 06:13 PM

Example: Herbie saying before the game that one of Colty's strengths was a strong arm! Strong arm my ***! If you count Drew Allen and however many backup QB's Saxet has, Colt probably had about the 6th strongest arm on the field yesterday.

What about his reasoning for the idiotic PI call on Ibiloye -- couldn't see any real contact so it must have been because he never turned to look for the ball. When did face guarding become a penalty in college?

tulsaoilerfan
10/18/2009, 06:23 PM

All the sunshine pumping after losses annoys me the most

Uncle Ernie
10/18/2009, 06:34 PM

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

I was lucky enough to be sitting at the 40 yard line in the Cotton Bowl’s upper deck 101709. We lost Bradford early on again. We made McToy look like the average passer he is in reality. Unfortunately he learned to tackle in practice last week. We had five turnovers and lost by three to a top five team. There were more reviews in the first half than a Broadway play opening. We played a great game under the circumstances. It was OU/texass most definitely! A crazy game and I’m glad I was there to see it.
A side note. Don’t ask me to be the designated driver.

Okie35
10/18/2009, 06:36 PM
OU defense was outstanding. Held the top scoring team in the nation to 1 score, and 260 yards.

Exactly I blamed it on the offense, special teams and turnovers. The defense although they looked slower in the 2nd half played great.

cheezyq
10/18/2009, 06:58 PM

Like this post?

LiveLaughLove
10/18/2009, 07:51 PM
1. Actually being surprised when we stop a third down and forever.
2. Actually being surprised when our Oline doesnt jump offsides.
3. Actually not being surprised when we dont succeed on a final drive or stop them on their final drive.
5. Wondering why the supposedly mediocre talent from 2000 can win a NC, and none of these 4* classes since can git 'er done.

TMcGee86
10/18/2009, 08:11 PM
Quinton Carter appeared to whiff on more than one "attempted" tackle too.

yup. He completely missed Colt on the one where he comes back and forces the fumble. And what's crazy about that play is he was so far out of position when colt takes off, and doenst really hustle to get back in the play, but ends up having the pile come to him and he gets a lucky shot in.

soon3rfan
10/18/2009, 08:22 PM
LOSING!

MamaMia
10/18/2009, 08:28 PM
Of all the things thats wrong with the Sooners, I would have to say that not having quality players ready to replace the ones who leave or get injured is what drives me totally insane. I honestly cant remember that nonsense ever happening when Barry Switzer was coaching. USC doesn't have this problem either so its not like it cant be done.

prrriiide
10/18/2009, 08:45 PM
Of all the things thats wrong with the Sooners, I would have to say that not having quality players ready to replace the ones who leave or get injured is what drives me totally insane. I honestly cant remember that nonsense ever happening when Barry Switzer was coaching. USC doesn't have this problem either so its not like it cant be done.

*cough*aaroncorp*cough*

But I get your point. We seem to be better prepared on the bench this season than we were last season, though.

Pricetag
10/18/2009, 09:15 PM
5. slow as crap developing plays - lets see, they netted us 2 fumbles and a hurt QB. its no coincidence that texas started tightening up their D when we slowed down the tempo and started running these things.
Oh yeah, especially the "trick" plays like reverses. Even when running them in 2007 and 2008 with the studs, the plays took so long to develop that they ended up netting modest gains at the most.

Partial Qualifier
10/18/2009, 09:41 PM
Oh yeah, especially the "trick" plays like reverses.

but that's what Big 10 offenses do to keep the defense off guard.

Reverses and what-not. :mad:

toast
10/18/2009, 09:58 PM
1. Having to settle for field goals instead of td's after having 1st and goal.

2. Not having a viable option at te behind Gresham...come on, is it really that hard to recruit a te that can get open and catch a ball?

3. Remembering the things OU used to be so good at in Stoops' early years that have now become a liability.

tulsaoilerfan
10/18/2009, 10:04 PM
Remember when special teams used to be special? We've been missing that component for several years now

Widescreen
10/18/2009, 10:08 PM
I guess you were surprised a lot on Saturday. We did this extremely well.

3. Actually not being surprised when we dont succeed on a final drive or stop them on their final drive.
We did this Saturday. If only B. Jackson would've housed that interception, we'd be having a somewhat different conversation today.

westbrooke
10/18/2009, 11:10 PM
I guess you were surprised a lot on Saturday. We did this extremely well.

We did this Saturday. If only B. Jackson would've housed that interception, we'd be having a somewhat different conversation today.

Yes. I've been touting that 3rd down conversion rate stat as a reminder that our "great" defense still had some flaws, but we took care of business and dropped the quote marks on saturday. And I feel like a lot of the meltdown we've seen would be absent if Jackson had scored on that return. It wouldn't have changed the way most of the game had been played, but it would have changed a lot of people's outlook on the way it happened.

westcoast_sooner
10/18/2009, 11:19 PM
Having to explain yet again why we lost to a ranked opponent after losing:
4 starting O-Linemen from last year
2 starting WRs from last year
1 All American TE from last year
1 Heisman winning QB from last year

The Maestro
10/18/2009, 11:51 PM
Having to explain yet again why we lost to a ranked opponent after losing:
4 starting O-Linemen from last year
2 starting WRs from last year
1 All American TE from last year
1 Heisman winning QB from last year

Injuries are unfair on us...but the O-Line is on us. I thought programs like OU didn't rebuild...they just reloaded. Myself, I am starting to wonder about Schmitty...from running off stars to the fact a lot of our players get injured at OU, and many of our pro prospects get hurt in the league. Could be coincidence...but quite odd how often it happens.

MamaMia
10/19/2009, 12:02 AM
Remember when special teams used to be special? We've been missing that component for several years now
Antonio Perkins. Thats who I miss.

Pricetag
10/19/2009, 10:05 AM
Injuries are unfair on us...but the O-Line is on us. I thought programs like OU didn't rebuild...they just reloaded. Myself, I am starting to wonder about Schmitty...from running off stars to the fact a lot of our players get injured at OU, and many of our pro prospects get hurt in the league. Could be coincidence...but quite odd how often it happens.
That's not to mention the fact that OU used to be the fresher team in the fourth quarter--they didn't play many close games because they tended to pull away late because they were in better shape. Now when OU is in a close game late, they seem to be the vulnerable ones. I don't get that.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/19/2009, 10:20 AM

i don't think there is any coincidence that we went several years without any OL attrition and had an incredibly stout line even with injuries during the year. then we go back this year and run off 2 OL and suck - especially since one of them was going to be the starting center.

in college football, center is the key player on the OL. if you have a vet there, you are going to have at least an average OL. if you have a superstar there, you are going to have a good to great OL.

Sooner04
10/19/2009, 10:20 AM
Finally. Finally people are starting to see the truth.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/19/2009, 10:25 AM
There is something about this that bothers me... I know OU lines up more than 2 wideouts

BROYLES BENCHES MILLER
After an encouraging week of practice before the Sooners win over Baylor, receiver Dejuan Miller caught five balls for 67 yards and looked ready to make a larger impact on an offense begging for pass catchers.
Saturday, against Texas, the sophomore played sparingly and didn’t record a reception. Wilson said the culprit was Ryan Broyles, who coaches expected to play between 10 and 20 snaps against the Longhorns. But Broyles stayed on the field for the majority of the game.

"We anticipated Dejuan playing some as the outside receiver,” Wilson said. "But then as Ryan played so much, I got Caleb outside, so Dejuan just got caught up in the shuffle.”

Wilson added that a move to tight end for Miller was unlikely.

"I don’t know if he’d give us anything in a blocking presence,” Wilson said. "We’ve really tried to push Dejuan in a positive way, and he’s made some strides.”

Read more: http://www.newsok.com/article/3410247#ixzz0UOaxXmGr

StoopTroup
10/19/2009, 10:29 AM
Finally. Finally people are starting to see the truth.

Why don't you expand on that 04. I mean you always have the inside scoop. I'm guessing Smiddy should be fired? This entire catastrophe is all his fault?

Please...go on...:pop:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/19/2009, 10:35 AM
There is something about this that bothers me... I know OU lines up more than 2 wideouts

i don't even know where to start. broyles makes sense with sam out there, but with landry? talk about making yourself even more predictable than usual.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
10/19/2009, 10:38 AM
Why don't you expand on that 04. I mean you always have the inside scoop. I'm guessing Smiddy should be fired? This entire catastrophe is all his fault?

Please...go on...:pop:

there isn't anything for us to explain, the proof is the DECADE of evidence.

rawlingsHOH
10/19/2009, 10:41 AM

They have been working Miller in at the slot position. I'd like to see him move back to X, which I think is a natural fit for him, and then we can get him an Broyles on the field together. Caleb at the Z.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/19/2009, 10:42 AM
Wilson said they was planning on playing him some on the outside...which has nothing to do with Broyles

StoopTroup
10/19/2009, 10:43 AM
there isn't anything for us to explain, the proof is the DECADE of evidence.

So fire him and everything will get better?

Also that decade of evidence where Bob has taken the Team to the Big Game 4 times & won 6 Big XII CGs?

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 10:54 AM
Catchable TDs hitting a player on the head

Fumbles

BS PI calls

Fumbles that were called muffs

Trying to catch punts when you shouldn't

Dropped interceptions

Not making one move after an int to avoid being tackled by the QB.

Not having Miller on the field more

StoopTroup
10/19/2009, 10:59 AM
You forgot injuries and who is to blame....

okiewaker
10/19/2009, 11:08 AM
Catchable TDs hitting a player on the head

Fumbles

BS PI calls

Dropped interceptions

If someone would have said on saturday before the game that all the above is going to happen, I would have thought we would have lost by 21. That being said, we still had a chance to win. Just dissapointing.

tulsaoilerfan
10/19/2009, 12:05 PM
wow, that quote above by Wilson really makes me wonder what the hell is going on with him

Scott D
10/19/2009, 12:20 PM
So fire him and everything will get better?

Also that decade of evidence where Bob has taken the Team to the Big Game 4 times & won 6 Big XII CGs?

It has to do a bit with the certainty that at least 1 if not 2-3 linemen will either quit/transfer/be unable to play football again on an annual basis since he was named the S&C coach.

The ones that hurt the most are the ones where the guy leaves/quits within 2 weeks of the season starting and they're a projected starter.

NormanPride
10/19/2009, 12:38 PM
You can say it's not the S&C coach, but the bottom line is that they're leaving or getting hurt. Either we're working them too hard or we're evaluating them wrong. Since we've had multiple OL coaches and recruiters since Stoops has been here but only one S&C coach, the logical choice is to point the fingers there.

Personally, I think a critical failure in an entire unit points to a lot of different factors. Factor 1 is poor planning. We said all last year that the OL backups needed to get a to of reps because the entire line was graduating/leaving early. We lucked out and got Trent back, but the rest of the new guys have been inconsistent and poorly prepared. Factor 2 is attrition. 50% from injuries, 50% from running off people. Factor 3 is busts in recruiting. All seem to have piled up to make this the worst OL the Sooners have fielded in 20 years.

soonersweetie
10/19/2009, 12:39 PM
I miss OU, being, well.....OU!!!

I don't usually say anything negative about OU, I'm usually the "glass is half full, not empty" kind of person. But...

I miss the urgency and confidence we used to play with...call it "swagger" if you want. Don't really care for that word, but you know what I mean.

I hate lining up against a team and wondering if we can beat them or if we will play smart enough today to not shoot ourselves in the foot, etc.

And I hate that feeling. Call it arrogant, but I hate OU not being the OU we all fell in love with and are so passionate about.

I hate that in the next year, say April or something, I am going to see a TX fan somewhere and I will want to say something about OU and you know what? I can't. Why? Because we don't have braggin rights again this year.

And I know there are injuries and other circumstances that come into play. But it's not just this year...it's Florida, Tx of years past, USC, LSU, etc.

Just once, just once I want to say woohoo!! We won!! We won the close one and it wasn't because the Football Gods felt sorry for us that day or Sooner Magic, but because we were better than you that day on the field.

That's what I'm waiting for.

StoopTroup
10/19/2009, 12:48 PM
I hate losing to texas as much as anyone....but at this point I feel for our players as they have played their asses off in three really close games.

I'm going to continue to talk them up as I think they are a special bunch who are enduring a really tough season of doing what it takes to put the best players in position to play.

Next week is no cupcake either.

I might even head up to Lawrence to root em on. I think they need the fans now more than ever.

NormanPride
10/19/2009, 12:54 PM
No doubt. I love this team just as much as last year's!

You could see the look of disbelief on everyone's faces when Landry threw that last pick. Everyone believed they were going to win, and were doing everything they could to make that happen. The D went out after that and did the best they could, but you could tell they couldn't believe they were out there. You can't fault the kids for playing as hard as they do and working at it as much as they do.

MikeInNorman
10/19/2009, 02:38 PM
....watching Sam Proctor take the wrong angle every time on that stupid Texas outside zone play they can't run against ANYBODY.

But, really, this one was easily 100% on the offense. I thought the D should have stepped up and won both the BYU and Miami games when those games were placed in their hands. As a coach of my acquaintance says, "Those on the field have to seal the deal". The defense was given the chance to seal the deal twice in two games, and failed both times. But not this time. I really don't see what the D could have done or could have been expected to do differently to win the game.

Unless Landry gets 100% better on the next snap, or we miraculously discover a running game, we could easily lose a couple more games by scores like 16-13, or 14-13.

OklahomaTuba
10/19/2009, 04:06 PM
Thankfully our #1 OL class for next year hasn't gotten the memo yet...

goingoneight
10/19/2009, 06:24 PM
Every team has to rebuild.

"Reloading" is a term used to express confidence, usually in the preseason. This isn't Switzer's 200-man roster.

Ranked teams can beat you when you beat yourself.

Heisman winning QBs are rare.

Jermaine Gresham's are even more rare. Jermaine Gresham's make Sam Bradfords into Heisman Trophy winners.

So do Quentin Chaneys, Malcom Kellys, Manuel Johnsons and Juaquin Iglesiassssssss.

Face it, Heisman Sam went down, so did Gresham and we're back to square one everywhere else. Remember 2005? Even AD couldn't produce when guys couldn't block, catch or handle a snap.

In the words of Stoops, "it's frustrating how close we are to something very special, but we have to work hard and play through it to get better."

SoonerLB
10/19/2009, 08:08 PM
wow, that quote above by Wilson really makes me wonder what the hell is going on with him

That makes two of us! :mad:

OKLA21FAN
10/19/2009, 08:16 PM
4. receivers who aren't being taught to maximize their chances. one of the things that our receivers did very well under SOS jr was make dbs pay for their mistakes. if there was broken coverage, they would veer into the db to guarantee they got 15 and a 1st down. that broken coverage where caleb was wide open down the sideline, had that been clayton and he knew it was underthrown he would have veered right into the DB for the contact and the flag and then tried to catch it for the big gain. i know its calebs first year playing, but he is a junior. you'd think they'd practice this stuff going against the number 1 D.

Receivers making catches for positive yards, and not 'turning up the field' in stead of trying to 'outrun' the DB laterally. To me, it is a percentage dealio, especially when playing the down and distance game.

ouwasp
10/19/2009, 10:51 PM
This: my Dad always raving about getting "another Billy Sims" as if it were as easy as you please. I tell him inept OL play is at fault, after all those two bums did manage to gain over 1,000 yds each last yr! Nope, he says, we need another Billy Sims...

Curly Bill
10/19/2009, 10:52 PM
Hell, I'd take another Billy Sims. ;)

tulsaoilerfan
10/19/2009, 10:56 PM
I'm wondering why Calhoun or Miller didn't get a chance the other day; what harm could it have done?

Soonerus
10/19/2009, 10:57 PM
I'm wondering why Calhoun or Miller didn't get a chance the other day; what harm could it have done?

How about Jez...he looks like a player to me...Hurst will be an All-American before he is done at OU...

picasso
10/19/2009, 10:58 PM
BV constantly adjusting his headset microphone!

:D

Curly Bill
10/19/2009, 10:59 PM

Maybe they're too smart to run into the back of the center on every play? We got no use for a kid that won't do that. ;) :O

tulsaoilerfan
10/20/2009, 07:33 AM
Which again brings up the question as to why we never try to do any backside cuts on run plays; seems to me that you don't always have to run the ball where the play is designed to go

Gresho Murford
10/20/2009, 08:02 AM
Which again brings up the question as to why we never try to do any backside cuts on run plays; seems to me that you don't always have to run the ball where the play is designed to go

DM knows this

stoops the eternal pimp
10/20/2009, 08:07 AM

Ditto

rawlingsHOH
10/20/2009, 08:58 AM
Our inside zone is designed for the cutback, that is where you see a lot of Murray's big runs. Takes initial aim at the outside hip of the playside guard, with the option of cutting back against the grain. It is a staple of the OU run game. But when the DL is better than the OL, things don't work very easily.

tulsaoilerfan
10/20/2009, 08:59 AM
Our inside zone is designed for the cutback, that is where you see a lot of Murray's big runs. Takes initial aim at the outside hip of the playside guard, with the option of cutting back against the grain. It is a staple of the OU run game.

I sure don't recall seeing much of that even attempted the other day; then again i was having a few health problems so that might explain it :)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/20/2009, 09:00 AM
No it wasnt just you...I didnt see any big runs either

rawlingsHOH
10/20/2009, 09:09 AM
I'd say about 1/4 of OU's running plays are the inside zone. Usually comes after they've run the strech play 3, 4, 5 times, and have the defense flowing out.

Since the stretch was never established, it was hard to get the big cutback gains you seen on the IZ.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/20/2009, 09:26 AM
That should say the stretch is never established..especially this season

Scott D
10/20/2009, 12:14 PM
if your base running play is a stretch, your running game is in such serious trouble that not even a backfield of Jim Brown and Walter Payton could save it.

rawlingsHOH
10/20/2009, 12:43 PM
if your base running play is a stretch, your running game is in such serious trouble that not even a backfield of Jim Brown and Walter Payton could save it.
Well it has been since Peterson arrived, for sure. Stretch, Inside Zone, G-Power. Then they will gameplan to what they think will work on a game-by-game basis. They implement the "fling", counter, that little phony-option, counter-trey, I even saw earlier this year, etc.

Scott D
10/20/2009, 01:03 PM
the funny thing is that the stretch play is everything a power running game is not.

rawlingsHOH
10/20/2009, 01:13 PM
the funny thing is that the stretch play is everything a power running game is not.
Right, zone blocking is more of a finese art. But it certainly has a very physical element to it.

Some speculated the Sooners would run it even better, because they were going to have "smaller/quicker" offensive linemen this year. As in, Duke and Loadholt were actually holding us back, last year. Funny!

Curly Bill
10/20/2009, 06:17 PM
Would this be a good time to say I hate the stretch play with a passion?

Scott D
10/20/2009, 06:24 PM
no, because we all know you hate everything already. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
10/21/2009, 09:19 AM
Im surprised he hasnt written an open letter to Brent Venables yet.

OUmillenium
10/21/2009, 09:24 AM
2. Actually being surprised when our Oline doesnt jump offsides.
5. Wondering why the supposedly mediocre talent from 2000 can win a NC, and none of these 4* classes since can git 'er done.

Post of the year leader ^

OUmillenium
10/21/2009, 09:29 AM
Catchable TDs hitting a player on the headFumbles

BS PI calls

Dropped interceptions

Greatness

goingoneight
10/21/2009, 09:40 AM
1. Our board looking like hornfans after a loss.

bonkuba
10/21/2009, 09:58 AM

Except for the crappy orange........;)

bonkuba
10/21/2009, 09:59 AM

.....and cheering for downed players.......

SoonerPr8r
10/21/2009, 12:40 PM
Our d trying to tackle the ball instead of the ballCARRIER who ends up getting 3-5 more yards after contact

birddog
10/21/2009, 01:29 PM
No it wasnt just you...I didnt see any big runs either

our lack of production on the ground gave me some big runs too.

tulsaoilerfan
10/21/2009, 03:52 PM

Naw, u can't even get on hornfans after a loss :D