PDA

View Full Version : Survived.. and Congrats.

TexasLidig8r
10/18/2009, 08:41 AM
This was my 31st Texas - Ou game to attend...

I am sorely pressed to think of one that was so... well. quite frankly, I don't know.

The 60 plus point games from earlier this decade were inexcusably embarrassing. The 4 years of Peter Gardere were amazing to Texas fans.

This game though....

So many penalties and horrible calls on both sides.
So many "Play is under a review" time outs.
So many television commercial time outs.

There was no rhythm... Momentum was slowed by the constant time outs.

As for the game..

Hats off to Venables for his first half defense... late shifts, delayed blitzes, press corner, safeties pinching in in the middle to stop the seam routes. Nothing to say but.. great job.

At the same time.. our defense was salty as well... there has been so much on here about the "weakness of the defensive line..." This defense has shown what a run stuffing defense it is.

HUGE tip of the cap to Bradford. What a warrior. It was obvious he was not nearly 100%. Rest your shoulder Sam. Get ready for the draft. You have nothing to prove to anyone in college football.. You gave your all for the game and your school. Not many can say that. From ALL the Texas alums I spoke with..nothing but respect.

Greg Davis went into his early 2000s fetal position at the start of the game... He completely abandoned the run and tried to stick with the gameplan from last year. Just makes us want to bash our heads against the wall. To his credit though, after halftime, we made adjustments.. began to run the ball, committed to this, .. this resulted in the blitz being dialed back and the Ou defenders being forced to play more assignment football. Fortunately, Venables could not adjust effectively.

I believe the Ou offense is falling into a pass only mindset. This works great against lesser teams and defenses.. but when you are in a blood war, this is a recipe for disaster. This has been shown by Ou's problems in the red zone this year and was instrumental in the game yesterday.

Minus 16 yards rushing.

32 yards rushing the last two Texas - Ou games.

After last year, I posted a thread that expressed my belief we had witnessed a transcendent game... so very different this year...

Today, I just have a feeling of having "survived."

Well played Sooners. Good luck the rest of the year.

OUHOMER
10/18/2009, 08:47 AM
Well, Congrates, damn it. We have to pass because we can not come up with a damn run game. i thought our D was outstanding, couple of the close pic's would have changed the game.

next year will be different

Boomer

VA Sooner
10/18/2009, 08:47 AM
Thanks Lid. We've got a lot of work to do over the next weeks to correct some of the problems but I agree... the defenses came to play yesterday and play hard. It was one of the sloppiest games in the history of the RRR but from all accounts... 21 penalities, 200+ of penalties, 8 turnovers, timeouts and video review galore.

It was a well-fought game... well-played? I have to review the game again today but no doubt, defenses were there.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/18/2009, 08:48 AM
Hey Lid,

This team hasn't been capable of running the football against anybody, so I dont know that I would hang my hat on this one....

agree with your post tho

bonkuba
10/18/2009, 08:55 AM
I liked how the burnt orange cheered louder when Sam tried to get up and then went back down. My son even asked me why they did that....he is 6 so I lied and said they couldn't see him down. Has to be the most classless thing I have ever seen.

All in all I like the corny dogs better. My kids got to see the spectacle that is the fair.......we will be back.......

the_ouskull
10/18/2009, 08:58 AM
I liked how the burnt orange cheered louder when Sam tried to get up and then went back down. My son even asked me why they did that....he is 6 so I lied and said they couldn't see him down. Has to be the most classless thing I have ever seen.

All in all I like the corny dogs better. My kids got to see the spectacle that is the fair.......we will be back.......

You shouldn't have lied to your son. "That's Texans" would have been an acceptable answer.

the_ouskull

Flagstaffsooner
10/18/2009, 09:00 AM
Now, will you go away?

TXBOOMER
10/18/2009, 09:45 AM
Now, will you go away?

This!

meoveryouxinfinity
10/18/2009, 10:15 AM
Oh don't come on here cheerleading Sam. Like you have some advice for him and his best interest in mind.

picasso
10/18/2009, 10:18 AM
Make no mistake about it. The Texas fans were quite happy Sam was out of the picture.

1890MilesToNorman
10/18/2009, 10:24 AM
Pony boy was lucky to have survived the game.

TXBOOMER
10/18/2009, 10:24 AM
Oh don't come on here cheerleading Sam.

No doubt! I knew it was only a matter of time before a whorn would come on here and make this type of condescending post.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/18/2009, 10:26 AM
No doubt! I knew it was only a matter of time before a whorn would come on here and make this type of condescending post.

We definitely got the moral victory. And everyone still knows Bob>Mack and BV>Muschamp.

TexasLidig8r
10/18/2009, 10:30 AM

Not condescending at all.

I've been here for a number of years.. win and lose.

Sad that you can't see respect for a worthy opponent, great kid and ambassador not only for your school, but college football in general.

Stop acting like an aggy.

Gracious in victory.. magnanimous in defeat.

Try it sometime. :rolleyes:

TXBOOMER
10/18/2009, 10:38 AM

Sad that you can't see respect for a worthy opponent, great kid and ambassador not only for your school, but college football in general.

Lid you may be right. It is just hard to take less than 24 hours after the fact. I might see it different in a week or so. I doubt it, but I might.

Blitzkrieg
10/18/2009, 10:44 AM
Some observations:

Mccoy was third best QB on the field. Yes, he had it going last year, heisman expectations and coach staffs have caught up to him. He has thrown 40 ints, that doesn't cut it, not towhen you are considered elite. We should have had 4 picks against him yesterday, cut of his 7 yards curl and he's got nothing. We laid out a nice gameplan for people to use against him. The apologist at ESPN said he had a cold yesterday, two weeks ago it was the flu, what's next, endometriosis?

Texas rolls that team out against Bama or Fla, it will be over early.

Miami is better than texas, had we turned the ball over 5 times in miami they would have beat us 42-20.

Too bad the Big 12 title game isn't in the cold in Arrowhead, NU or KU would take them apart.

That said, congrats on the win Lid. You've had a run with Vince and Mccoy leading your team, let's see how the next 5 years in this series plays out. I'lltake Landry over your green QB next October.

CBUS_SOONER
10/18/2009, 10:44 AM
Lid, Congrats. Hope you weren't one of the idiots cheering when Sam was hurting...

madillsoonerfan5353
10/18/2009, 10:48 AM
BV>Muschamp.

:eek:

SeattleOUstudent
10/18/2009, 10:52 AM

Yep, I always appreciate your posts (well, for the most part). Dont let the Noobz scare you off.

jkjsooner
10/18/2009, 11:24 AM
I believe the Ou offense is falling into a pass only mindset. This works great against lesser teams and defenses.. but when you are in a blood war, this is a recipe for disaster. This has been shown by Ou's problems in the red zone this year and was instrumental in the game yesterday.

I think this is just wishful thinking on your part. It reminds me of the Texas fans who told me during the RRS in '99, "That's okay when you guys get a little better you'll stop running that gimmick offense." You mean that gimmick offense that won us a national title the very next year?

You just want to believe that we have some type of institutional problem and you are entirely wrong. Wilson likes to run the ball. He always has and he always will. I don't care how many rush yards we had last year. Our offense last year did more than enough to win the game. I'll take that offense any day.

This year, well, we have four new offensive linemen and anyone who was honest knew we were in trouble this year. This is a repeat of 2005 (and 2001) except at least in '05 we had Peterson to help the o-line out a little. Each of those time the young o-line improved significantly from year 1 to year 2.

Keep believing we have some type of schematic or philosophical problem if you want. We'll bring a much better o-line next year (and hopefully better receivers) and we'll see how that works.

And, by the way, any mention of Peter Gardere should be banned on soonerfans.com. ;-)

MamaMia
10/18/2009, 11:26 AM
Congratulations and good game Lid. We're going to win next year, so enjoy this week to its fullest.

MeMyself&Me
10/18/2009, 11:34 AM
I think this is just wishful thinking on your part. It reminds me of the Texas fans who told me during the RRS in '99, "That's okay when you guys get a little better you'll stop running that gimmick offense." You mean that gimmick offense that won us a national title the very next year?

You just want to believe that we have some type of institutional problem and you are entirely wrong. Wilson likes to run the ball. He always has and he always will. I don't care how many rush yards we had last year. Our offense last year did more than enough to win the game. I'll take that offense any day.

This year, well, we have four new offensive linemen and anyone who was honest knew we were in trouble this year. This is a repeat of 2005 (and 2001) except at least in '05 we had Peterson to help the o-line out a little. Each of those time the young o-line improved significantly from year 1 to year 2.

Keep believing we have some type of schematic or philosophical problem if you want. We'll bring a much better o-line next year (and hopefully better receivers) and we'll see how that works.

And, by the way, any mention of Peter Gardere should be banned on soonerfans.com. ;-)

This.

That statement about 'pass only mindset' makes me think Lid never watched OU play a game this year.

Funky G
10/18/2009, 11:46 AM
Good post Lid, and similar thoughts. OU Offense is in that mode due to injuries to OL. Rushing yards include sacks, so stats are just a bit misleading. Our run game is surely limited, in this game due to good Texas D, the scout team OL, and predictable play calling.

It was a good game, and surprisingly, no shockingly, OU had many opportunities to win outright. I was shocked we had the lead at half time, and were in it to the end. Penalties seemed to go against OU, but I'm a homer, and that is always how it is for a road game.

Colt is a good kid, and other than Earl Campbell, a Horn that I like.

Thanks for being a loyal soonerfans.com member, hence, a member of the Sooner Nation.

BoulderSooner79
10/18/2009, 11:59 AM
Lid, as I've written in other threads, I think the planets are aligning for your horns this year. I don't think you guys are quite as good as you were last year, but none of the top teams seem to be as good as last year including the gators. If you make it to the title game, you'll have a shot unless you have the injury luck we've had this year (like say, no McCoy or Shipley?). Just hope that you don't end up against the trojans in their back yard - don't think you would have the positive outcome again.

CFB, like life is a pendulum. This "schooling" that our young players are getting this year will result in "lessons learn" for the next couple of years and appropriately taken out on our opponents.

Finally, hats off to Colt McCoy. Anyone who loves bass fishing and instantly recognizes that Sam Bradford a great person to have in his calling circle is going to do well in life. I'll pay him my highest compliment - I'm glad he has played his last RRS.

Sabanball
10/18/2009, 12:01 PM
Some observations:

Mccoy was third best QB on the field. Yes, he had it going last year, heisman expectations and coach staffs have caught up to him. He has thrown 40 ints, that doesn't cut it, not towhen you are considered elite. We should have had 4 picks against him yesterday, cut of his 7 yards curl and he's got nothing. We laid out a nice gameplan for people to use against him. The apologist at ESPN said he had a cold yesterday, two weeks ago it was the flu, what's next, endometriosis?

Miami is better than texas, had we turned the ball over 5 times in miami they would have beat us 42-20.

Too bad the Big 12 title game isn't in the cold in Arrowhead, NU or KU would take them apart.

That said, congrats on the win Lid. You've had a run with Vince and Mccoy leading your team, let's see how the next 5 years in this series plays out. I'lltake Landry over your green QB next October.

:confused:

Not to take anything away from Texas, but I've seen nothing to think that they are so dominating that they would steamroll us or UF early in a game and it be over just like that. In fact, take away the five turnovers and the -16 yds rushing and you guys would more than likely have won yesterday, with or without Sam. It was more a case of you guys beating yourselves with mistakes than Texas playing that much better than you.

rainiersooner
10/18/2009, 12:03 PM
Thanks Lid. Frustrating game for everyone I think...of course, you got the W, so less frustrating for ya'll.

Leroyt
10/18/2009, 12:16 PM

Might want to re-watch the highlights from yesterday. Arkansas + a kick likely wins that game or goes to OT (In Gainesville, no less). Bama's strong though. Hell, VTech looked like worldbeaters until the ramblin' wreck got ahold of 'em.
I am of the opinion that (and I think most of y'all can see this too) yesterday didn't so much prove that Texas is bad, bu that both teams are actually very strong on Defense. Sloppy, yes, but I think OU as configured (and much more so with Bradford) can compete against the top 10 any Saturday this year, and win more than their fair share. It may not be what you're used to record-wise, but denigrating a team that eked out a win against you doesn't reflect well on your team, of who you should be proud as a fan.

starclassic tama
10/18/2009, 12:19 PM
:confused:

Not to take anything away from Texas, but I've seen nothing to think that they are so dominating that they would steamroll us or UF early in a game and it be over just like that. In fact, take away the five turnovers and the -16 yds rushing and you guys would more than likely have won yesterday, with or without Sam. It was more a case of you guys beating yourselves with mistakes than Texas playing that much better than you.

he was saying that bama or florida would dismantle texas, which is true.

starclassic tama
10/18/2009, 12:21 PM
:eek:

i'm not sure you watched the game yesterday. we had more total yards than texas (they had under 300), with a MUCH worse offense

Sabanball
10/18/2009, 01:09 PM
he was saying that bama or florida would dismantle texas, which is true.

Oh...my bad. I thought that he meant the reverse. :)

MikeInNorman
10/18/2009, 01:14 PM
Here are indisputible facts:

Texas got to play Landry Jones and a completely hapless offense (and by the way, BYU and Miami stuffed this hapless bunch worse than Texas did) for 95% of the game AND got five turnovers, and won by a missed field goal 16-13.

If you can't see that Texas isn't anything close to NC quality, you are whistling past the graveyard. Leaving the stadium, it was apparent that the horn faithful had seen their team for what it is: a team that loses by 14 to a mediocre OU team if Bradford plays. No TEXAS ! FIGHT! No OU! SUCKS! Only a lot of grim, releived faces.

However, the Big 12 is so abysmally bad this year, there is no possibility Texas can lose at this point. So congrats Mack, on your second conf championship, and good luck in the Fiesta Bowl against Boise.

BajaOklahoma
10/18/2009, 01:35 PM
Don't try to tell him the truth.

I'm rather looking forward to watching the shock and dismay on the whorn faces when they get dismantled in the Championship game.
I honestly think Arkansas could easily beat Texas at this point.

stoopified
10/18/2009, 01:45 PM
I appreciate the gesture of sportsmanship but we don't play for second , this ain't Orange Cow country.No OU fan in his right mind accepts praise or congrats for a loss.

TexasLidig8r
10/18/2009, 02:18 PM
Lid, as I've written in other threads, I think the planets are aligning for your horns this year. I don't think you guys are quite as good as you were last year, but none of the top teams seem to be as good as last year including the gators. If you make it to the title game, you'll have a shot unless you have the injury luck we've had this year (like say, no McCoy or Shipley?). Just hope that you don't end up against the trojans in their back yard - don't think you would have the positive outcome again.

CFB, like life is a pendulum. This "schooling" that our young players are getting this year will result in "lessons learn" for the next couple of years and appropriately taken out on our opponents.

Finally, hats off to Colt McCoy. Anyone who loves bass fishing and instantly recognizes that Sam Bradford a great person to have in his calling circle is going to do well in life. I'll pay him my highest compliment - I'm glad he has played his last RRS.

Great post.. agree 100%

Leroyt
10/18/2009, 03:43 PM
Here are indisputible facts:...BYU and Miami stuffed this hapless bunch worse than Texas did -MikeInNorman

OU vs. BYU - OU 265 yds - 13 points
OU vs. MIA - OU 341 yds - 20 points
OU vs. TX - OU 269 yds - 13 points

.... disputed enough? BYU- 4 yds, Miami, nope.
You can bet if OU had won, Lid wouldn't post :"Yeah, well... you only won because we suck, and you're not as good as the other teams that beat us...and you're going to lose a lot more games." Sound familiar?

Funky G
10/18/2009, 03:48 PM

FaninAma
10/18/2009, 03:59 PM

FaninAma
10/18/2009, 04:00 PM
Nm

FaninAma
10/18/2009, 04:00 PM
Lid,
You are such a hypocrite. I've read numerous
posts if yours on hornfans.com where you
are all too happy to join the ranks of your
fellow horn fans calling OU a glorified junior
college and engaging in other disparaging
comments about OU and Oklahoma.

Character is how you act when you don't
think anybody is watching. Needless to say
I don't have a lot of respect for how you
handle yourself on the horn boards .

In fact I respect the horn fans who act
here like they do on their own boards.
At least they're not two-faced in a con-
descending way like you are.

cherrylimeade
10/18/2009, 04:13 PM
Easy on the trigger FaninAma..... we get your point. You're still so damn mad you have to live in Texas to make a living ...... and of all places Amarillo! Poor baby!

FaninAma
10/18/2009, 04:18 PM
Nm

FaninAma
10/18/2009, 04:33 PM
Easy on the trigger FaninAma..... we get your point. You're still so damn mad you have to live in Texas to make a living ...... and of all places Amarillo! Poor baby!

Wrong turd breath. I don't live in Texas....not
that most arrogant UT grads would claim Amarillo
and the Panhandle as part of Texas in the 1st place.

I just don't care for two-faced individuals no matter
how nice they are when they are talking out of the
face they present to you.

Just because Lid doesn't disparage OU and Oklahoma
on this board doesn't change his true feelings about
the University I support.

Now quit bothering me and go back to sucking up
to your burnt orange buddy.

FaninAma
10/18/2009, 04:35 PM
dp........

pilobolus
10/18/2009, 07:32 PM
Now, will you go away?

exactly

recemp
10/18/2009, 09:34 PM
The consensus I got in the stands in Norman at the Baylor game was that we were going to get crushed.
I'm not finding any solace in moral victories, but we did better than most of us thought. We came in hoping to win rather than expecting it. Aside from coaching, injuries and everything else that seems to be our problem. We were always convinced that Sooner magic would find a way. I think we have lost that along the way.
And let's not jump on Lid for being a gracious winner - without questioning whether the gesture is genuine or not. We can all stand a little more sportsmanship

josh09
10/18/2009, 09:45 PM
The consensus I got in the stands in Norman at the Baylor game was that we were going to get crushed.
I'm not finding any solace in moral victories, but we did better than most of us thought. We came in hoping to win rather than expecting it. Aside from coaching, injuries and everything else that seems to be our problem. We were always convinced that Sooner magic would find a way. I think we have lost that along the way.
And let's not jump on Lid for being a gracious winner - without questioning whether the gesture is genuine or not. We can all stand a little more sportsmanship

Exactly. Something I also noticed after the game was that Sooner fans seemed like they werent exactly angry or crushed about the defeat. Usually after a team loses in this game, or it looks like they are going to lose, their fans file out quite quickly. I looked around a good 5 minutes after the game ended, and the stands on the good side were still about 75% full, cheering the team as they went in the tunnel (or at least the defense :rolleyes: ). There's no question we should have won that game, but obviously the fact that we were supposed to be beat by much more than that especially with Sam exiting the game fairly early, made us very proud of our team's effort.

Also, something else very different than past years, texas fans werent exactly gloating, at least not around me. I saw a few horn fans high-fiving each other, but if I had just showed up to the fair as the game ended and never heard the score, I would have had no idea who won the game by the looks on all the fans faces, both horns and Sooners.

It was a very interesting, different day at the Cotton Bowl on Saturday.

Alum81
10/18/2009, 10:14 PM

^
That! My son, an A&M junior and I, were attending our 9th OU - vs. Texas game together. That shocked me more than anything. And Longwhorn fan can make all the excuses they want, but the fact is, they yelled louder, when it was OBVIOUS that Sam was injured, than they did, when he went down initially! That, my whorn, is sad!

TexasLidig8r
10/18/2009, 10:16 PM
Lid,
You are such a hypocrite. I've read numerous
posts if yours on hornfans.com where you
are all too happy to join the ranks of your
fellow horn fans calling OU a glorified junior
college and engaging in other disparaging
comments about OU and Oklahoma.

Character is how you act when you don't
think anybody is watching. Needless to say
I don't have a lot of respect for how you
handle yourself on the horn boards .

In fact I respect the horn fans who act
here like they do on their own boards.
At least they're not two-faced in a con-
descending way like you are.

All right jerk off.. post them here then...

The fact of the matter is.. pretty much most everything I post on other sites is very tongue in cheek...

I call your fan based trailer living f'in hillbillies on here.. I call you that over there as well. (tongue in cheek since you obviously don't know the difference).

Oh... check orangebloods.com as well.. I dont post frequently there at all.. and usually only to the tools who are there merely to taunt and bait.

On hornfans.. I've asked a sooner poster "notreally" a number of questions about football and ou on that site.

Not everyone hates you and your program. not even your rivals. Grow the hell up and get over it.. oh. and if you don't like what I have to say on here.. here's an idea.. put me on ignore.. I'm not asking you to read my posts and if you don't like them.. well.. tough.

rainiersooner
10/18/2009, 10:26 PM
I think this board is better off with fans of other teams who are willing to take abuse and still come back to debate, discuss, etc.

GrapevineSooner
10/18/2009, 10:26 PM

I agree, too.

I thought after the game that Florida would dismantle Texas if they played them next week. And I still do, to a certain degree.

But Florida struggled with Arkie and Bammer struggled with Gamecock.

And USC damn near blew a 20 point lead to Notre Dame.

Texas doesn't have the offense right now to compete for an NC. But they certainly have the defense right now.

If their young playmakers like Goodwin can grow up in a hurry, they'll be in the mix.

At the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if OSU hands them their lunch in two weeks at PickensWorld.

GrapevineSooner
10/18/2009, 10:30 PM
I think this board is better off with fans of other teams who are willing to take abuse and still come back to debate, discuss, etc.

Absolutely.

Otherwise, this becomes somewhat of an echo chamber.

And Lid has been on this board for quite some time and is somebody whose opinion I look forward to reading. Doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to agree with him all the time.

But as somebody who grew up here in Texas and has lived in this state for 27 out of the 33 years of my life, I've interacted with several a Horn fan. Some of them, I even consider close friends. ;)

I like to think of them as my objectivity barometers. :D

Alum81
10/18/2009, 10:44 PM

The fact of the matter is.. pretty much most everything I post on other sites is very tongue in cheek...

I call your fan based trailer living f'in hillbillies on here.. I call you that over there as well. (tongue in cheek since you obviously don't know the difference).

Oh... check orangebloods.com as well.. I dont post frequently there at all.. and usually only to the tools who are there merely to taunt and bait.

On hornfans.. I've asked a sooner poster "notreally" a number of questions about football and ou on that site.

Not everyone hates you and your program. not even your rivals. Grow the hell up and get over it.. oh. and if you don't like what I have to say on here.. here's an idea.. put me on ignore.. I'm not asking you to read my posts and if you don't like them.. well.. tough.

I don't need to defend FaninAma, he can do that for himself. However, this post alone should get you banned from SoonerFans.com. You seem to tout your "education" and "lawyer" job as superior already, and this post is just a prime example of why you are REALLY just a sh*t hole! I could care less about your post counts, or that you are a hero on hornfans or orangeblood or any other website. What matters is what you say HERE, and this post is just juvenile!! Surely, your education prepared you better than to post a piece of sh*t like this!

My vote, not that it matters, would be to ban you from our site! We don't need opposition commentary like this!! Just sayin!

Funky G
10/18/2009, 10:51 PM
Spread the hatred....it's great reading....here in my trailer park on Hwy 75 and 15th Street in Plano...

Funky G
10/18/2009, 10:58 PM
And, by the way, I give free legal advice on a variety of civil and criminal issues. Usually, from the bar stool down the street from my covered wagon parking spot..

StoopTroup
10/18/2009, 11:06 PM
teh whorns will find a way to screw it up this season.

If the planets align...it's just because bevo farted again.

Soonersince57
10/19/2009, 09:10 AM
And, by the way, I give free legal advice on a variety of civil and criminal issues. Usually, from the bar stool down the street from my covered wagon parking spot..

I'm sure your advice is as good or better.

badger
10/19/2009, 10:19 AM
Any respect I had left for Texas fans went down the toilet when they cheered Sam Bradford's injury. However Lid, I'm glad you came back to post after the game. Take care.

OK2LA
10/19/2009, 12:06 PM
Congratulations on the win. Thanks for being part of the board, and continuing to be one of the "classier" posters - no matter where your allegiance.

OklahomaRed
10/19/2009, 12:41 PM
"Tongue in cheek"? What exactly does he mean by that? :D Say what you think. Quit acting like you have some sense of direction to your lost and lonely life. :)

Whet
10/19/2009, 01:14 PM
Thanks Lid. I hope Texas makes it to the NC game and wins.

soonervegas
10/19/2009, 01:20 PM

I on the other hand DO NOT.

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 01:25 PM

wtf

FaninAma
10/19/2009, 02:05 PM

Listen asswipe, I have linked your comments several times in the past.

While you're at please give us your take about the comments of your fellow horn fans on this thread and show us what a righteous and fair-minded person you are by condemning the stupid comments from your fan base. I'll be waiting.

Do you really not understand why most on this board don't appreciate your presence here at this moment, really?

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6055347&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Out of a 4 page thread only one or two fans that had the backbone and character to say what really happened.

Ask Dean what happened after Bradford went down. He's a straight shooter.

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 02:24 PM
Listen asswipe, I have linked your comments several times in the past.

While you're at please give us your take about the comments of your fellow horn fans on this thread and show us what a righteous and fair-minded person you are by condemning the stupid comments from your fan base. I'll be waiting.

Do you really not understand why most on this board don't appreciate your presence here at this moment, really?

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6055347&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Out of a 4 page thread only one or two fans that had the backbone and character to say what really happened.

Ask Dean what happened after Bradford went down. He's a straight shooter.

wow people are crazy over there. Blaming Stoops for the injury? Idiots

UTgolfer
10/19/2009, 02:37 PM
wow people are crazy over there. Blaming Stoops for the injury? Idiots

Crazy...maybe. But someone in this situation needed to be the adult and unfortunately that seems not to have happened. Was it Stoops fault for letting him on the field? Was it Bradford's fault for 1) being a competitor and wanting to be on the field? or 2) not fully disclosing pain, range of motion limitations, etc? Was it Dr. Andrews fault for failure to diagnose the true extent of his injury? How about the OU medical staff for clearing him to play?

None of us knows...myself included. But one thing we should be able to agree on is that if he couldn't take a hit to the shoulder he shouldn't have been on the field. It was a shame he got hurt and I hope this doesn't hurt his ability to workout at the combine or his pro prospects. He is a class guy and we all...including the UT alum base...root for class acts.

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 02:39 PM
Crazy...maybe. But someone in this situation needed to be the adult and unfortunately that seems not to have happened. Was it Stoops fault for letting him on the field? Was it Bradford's fault for 1) being a competitor and wanting to be on the field? or 2) not fully disclosing pain, range of motion limitations, etc? Was it Dr. Andrews fault for failure to diagnose the true extent of his injury? How about the OU medical staff for clearing him to play?

None of us knows...myself included. But one thing we should be able to agree on is that if he couldn't take a hit to the shoulder he shouldn't have been on the field. It was a shame he got hurt and I hope this doesn't hurt his ability to workout at the combine or his pro prospects. He is a class guy and we all...including the UT alum base...root for class acts.

I believe Bradford when he said the chances of it happening again are the same as before it happened. If this was not the case, it was the doctors fault.

But to blame Stoops for this and for Bradford not going pro is just plain dumb

UTgolfer
10/19/2009, 02:49 PM
I believe Bradford when he said the chances of it happening again are the same as before it happened. If this was not the case, it was the doctors fault.

But to blame Stoops for this and for Bradford not going pro is just plain dumb

The odds of him taking a hit the shoulder are not impacted by the fact that he already had an injury to the same shoulder. However, its the ramifications of taking a hit that are radically different. I may be wrong or there may be updated info but I heard that he needs surgery which to me sounds like he worsened the condition of his shoulder. If I am wrong on that point then I stand corrected. But if an injury was made worse then I'll stand by my original statement that he shouldnt have been on the field in the first place.

BHud
10/19/2009, 03:00 PM
We definitely got the moral victory. And everyone still knows Bob>Mack and BV>Muschamp.

Really? Except that that's 2 in a row, and 4 of 5. And Mack can win a bowl game, where "Big Game Bob" clearly can't.

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 03:02 PM
Really? Except that that's 2 in a row, and 4 of 5. And Mack can win a bowl game, where "Big Game Bob" clearly can't.

atleast he wins championships.

FaninAma
10/19/2009, 03:10 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Choklahoma

You asked for a link. I think you will recognize the person who submitted it.

BHud
10/19/2009, 03:17 PM
atleast he wins championships.
Ouch. That left a mark. However....like it or not, Mack pretty much owns Big Game Bob, AT THIS POINT in their respective careers.

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 03:22 PM
Ouch. Like it or not, Mack pretty much owns Big Game Bob, AT THIS POINT in their respective careers.

Are you serious? This may be the most idiot, ignorant statement I have seen in a long time.

Partial Qualifier
10/19/2009, 03:57 PM
Mack can win a bowl game, where "Big Game Bob" clearly can't.

The competition tends to jump in quality when you're playing in the MNC game. Beating the Big 10 runner-up in the also-ran bowl, while a great accomplishment, isn't holding any weight in this Bob-vs.-Mack comparison. Apples and oranges.

Statalyzer
10/19/2009, 04:43 PM

That's a poor argument. Part of why Texas is better is that Texas forced those turnovers and Miami didn't. If Texas doesn't turn it over 3 times we probably win 31-10 instead, but that's meaningless because OU played well on D and forced those turnovers just like they forced a bunch of punts. Had Miami held you to -16 yards rushing they would have beat you 21-6, but they didn't, so who cares?

Okie35
10/19/2009, 04:44 PM
Ouch. That left a mark. However....like it or not, Mack pretty much owns Big Game Bob, AT THIS POINT in their respective careers.

That was pretty idiotic to say... Bob has the edge in championships. Besides the fact it so happens we have played more QUALITY opponents.

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 04:47 PM
Part of why Texas is better is that Texas forced those turnovers and Miami didn't.

Texas didn't force all those turnovers. The interceptions...yes. The "muffed" punt...no. The bad handoff...no.

Statalyzer
10/19/2009, 04:54 PM
Texas didn't force the muffed/fumble punt. Funny, I thought I saw a guy in a Texas jersey forcibly separate the receiver from the ball. And, yes, the bad handoff was a forced turnover by Texas, too. Recovering a fumble is part of the turnover, too. Murray or an OL would have recovered it if not for the Texas DL being in the right place to make the play by controlling gaps and shedding blocks.

Besides the fact it so happens we have played more QUALITY opponents.

Well, duh, you played us and we played you. :D

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 04:59 PM
Texas didn't force the muffed/fumble punt. Funny, I thought I saw a guy in a Texas jersey forcibly separate the receiver from the ball. And, yes, the bad handoff was a forced turnover by Texas, too. Recovering a fumble is part of the turnover, too. Murray or an OL would have recovered it if not for the Texas DL being in the right place to make the play by controlling gaps and shedding blocks.

Well, duh, you played us and we played you. :D

u fell right into my trap. If a Texas player foribly separated the receiver from the ball it was a fumble. Thanks for admitting it.

Statalyzer
10/19/2009, 05:04 PM
Nice try. I see what you did there, you took words that I used casually and pretended that I was choosing them deliberately to describe details of the play that I wasn't even focusing on.

Besides, if you are going to be anal about nitpicking grammar, you should do it properly. Separating A from B merely means that A has contact with B. It does not necessarily mean that A or B has grabbed onto the other.

And, yeah, it might have been a fumble. I don't know what the rulebook says on split-second possession of the ball. If muff vs fumble on a kick catch is the same as incomplete vs fumble on a pass play, it was a muff - but that might not be what the rules say.

I also don't know if the ball crossed the plane of the sidelines before or after crossing the plane of the goal line, because they never showed it from a perfect angle looking exactly straight down from directly over the pylon. That should be a mandatory camera angle for games with replays....

devOUt
10/19/2009, 05:05 PM
Shouldn't all these texas fans be busy making 16-13 signs for the big flyover next month?

TXBOOMER
10/19/2009, 05:11 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Choklahoma

You asked for a link. I think you will recognize the person who submitted it.

But he did it in an insightful and respectful way. :pop:

GrapevineSooner
10/19/2009, 05:21 PM
A few points:

1. Stoops is not a doctor. That's why OU employs team doctors and it's also why they employed the services of one of the top orthopedic docs in the country to evaluate Bradford.

2. For those who think Stoops selfishly put himself before Bradford by sending him out there, pull your head out of your ***. Remember, this is the same Stoops that held Adrian Peterson out of a RRR game in 2005 because he had a gimpy ankle.

Not to mention, he also didn't rush AD back after he suffered a fractured collarbone in 2006.

3. Best as I can recall, Bradford didn't take any shots against Baylor. And he sure as hell didn't take any in practice. So pray tell, how else is Stoops going to know if the shoulder is completely healed? The only way you can know if a player can take a shot on an injured part of his body is...DING DING DING, PLAYING him!!!

Desert Sapper
10/19/2009, 05:30 PM
Thank you Lid for making a relatively classy post in light of the circumstances. Much as I agree that Sammy is a class act, I can see how your comments could be taken as patronizing. You are a whorn, after all.

I don't want Texas to go to the MNC and sure as hell don't want them to win. I don't even want them to win the conference. No offense. I would expect the same thoughts from you if we were in the reverse situation.

I think Colt, much as I hate the team he plays for, is a good kid with a lot of class. I respect him a bunch, and I think our D had as much to do with his lackluster performance as anything he did.

Everybody needs to take a step back, take a deep breath, and relax. Lid is doing what Lid does. He makes some respectable comments, he digs a little, he stirs the pot a little, and he generally gets a few fish to bite. Way to go. Now you are hanging on his trot line. :rolleyes:

BHud
10/19/2009, 09:22 PM
That was pretty idiotic to say... Bob has the edge in championships. Besides the fact it so happens we have played more QUALITY opponents.

Mack has won 4 of 5 head to head. Mack wins his BCS games.

Bob has beat Mack once in the last 1/2 decade, and hasn't won a BCS Bowl since pre-Iraq invasion. Yes, Bob has the edge in championships, but Mack has a huge advantage in BCS bowl wins, and is on a tear, head to head wise.

And Bob was once called "Big Game Bob." Now, that is uttered with a chuckle.....while people expect Mack to win his big games.

StoopTroup
10/19/2009, 09:33 PM
And how many texas fans lost their houses taking texas and giving points this weekend? I'd like to thank Mack for that nice tidy stack of hundreds he sent my way. I'd love to have won and got the dOUgh too...but hey...this will do until mack chokes up again like he did last year.

TXBOOMER
10/19/2009, 09:44 PM

Bob has beat Mack once in the last 1/2 decade, and hasn't won a BCS Bowl since pre-Iraq invasion. Yes, Bob has the edge in championships, but Mack has a huge advantage in BCS bowl wins, and is on a tear, head to head wise.

And Bob was once called "Big Game Bob." Now, that is uttered with a chuckle.....while people expect Mack to win his big games.

OU is average without Bradford, and you squeeked by us. You boys won't be making up any ground on us in number of National Championships this year.

TexasEx4OU
10/19/2009, 10:03 PM

Geebus. Your ****ty math and/or revisionist/selective history are an embarrassment to my degree. The head-to-head number is 6-5, in Bob's favor. You can massage the facts to your liking all you want, but then you only sound like Aggy.

Gresho Murford
10/19/2009, 10:31 PM

maybe you should learn to read whorn. You said in their careers that MAck owns Bob. That is simply not the case. not even close

Funky G
10/19/2009, 10:44 PM

With exception to USC, Mack played lesser opponents in his BCS and other bowl games due to losing the Big 12 Championship, etc.

Dude, do you actually think you will convince OU fans on their board that Texas is better? Surely you jest. Surely you're bewildered. Surely you're confused. Surely you're brain is Burnt, Orange.

But, thanks for spending portions of your time here in the Sooner Nation humoring us, and, last, but not least, keep coming back ;)

picasso
10/19/2009, 11:01 PM
With exception to USC, Mack played lesser opponents in his BCS and other bowl games due to losing the Big 12 Championship, etc.

Dude, do you actually think you will convince OU fans on their board that Texas is better? Surely you jest. Surely you're bewildered. Surely you're confused. Surely you're brain is Burnt, Orange.

But, thanks for spending portions of your time here in the Sooner Nation humoring us, and, last, but not least, keep coming back ;)

This.

Bob has also handed Mack monumental *** whippings. Not living in the past here, just sayin.:pop:

The worm has turned but it won't stay there for long.

picasso
10/19/2009, 11:08 PM

good lord you people are idiots.

let me know the next time a Texas player plays injured.

picasso
10/19/2009, 11:10 PM

Bob could beat Dennis Franchione.

You've got a short memory. Must be synonymous with the rest of your body.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/19/2009, 11:23 PM
Lid,

We have traded barbs over the years... and always I have felt it was both "nasty" and "the right way to do it"... none of the personal silliness, mostly... but with a flavor of a switchblade between the 8th and 9th...

Having said that...

I know Bob is of "no excuses"....

And don't you for a second think I am stepping in to give you some apologetic woulda-coulda....

You know damn well we were exactly one QB and one TE from stomping a size-18 footprint in the middle of YOUR woulda-coulda. Your team is weak, and they are in a state whhheeeeeeee-oooooooooo---SPLAT!

Come back next year when your dreams are dashed, your seniors are gone, and we are loaded for bear.

I look forward to rapin's yur wimmens...

Pawnins yur chilluns...

...and snappin' that silly freakin' bow-tie so hard you think you just done got punched by Chuck Norris!!!!!!!

UTgolfer
10/20/2009, 09:47 AM
good lord you people are idiots.

let me know the next time a Texas player plays injured.

You are missing the point as there are many degrees of being injured. Its one thing to aggrevate and injury and another to worsen it which seems to be the case here. Just saying that the downside of worsening it far outweighs...at least in my opinion...the upside of playing. What does he have left to prove in college football? Its impossible to accurately calculate the downside but its likely in the millions.

cvsooner
10/20/2009, 11:45 AM

Bob has beat Mack once in the last 1/2 decade, and hasn't won a BCS Bowl since pre-Iraq invasion.

Ah! Something else we can blame on George W. Bush...another Texan.

picasso
10/20/2009, 12:12 PM
You are missing the point as there are many degrees of being injured. Its one thing to aggrevate and injury and another to worsen it which seems to be the case here. Just saying that the downside of worsening it far outweighs...at least in my opinion...the upside of playing. What does he have left to prove in college football? Its impossible to accurately calculate the downside but its likely in the millions.

No I got the point, which is all it really is. You nor I know what is going on behind closed doors with Stoops, his staff, Sam and his parents.

I'm going to bet that Stoops did not force Sam to do anything he wasn't wanting to do or even have the power to do so.

FaninAma
10/20/2009, 01:05 PM
No I got the point, which is all it really is. You nor I know what is going on behind closed doors with Stoops, his staff, Sam and his parents.

I'm going to bet that Stoops did not force Sam to do anything he wasn't wanting to do or even have the power to do so.

And lest we forget, Mack did trot the defensive tackle(Houston) back on to the field after a knee injury even though he was still limping AFTER going into the locker room and having a massive knee brace olaced on the knee.

Whornfans, your hypocrisy knows NO bounds.

MikeInNorman
10/20/2009, 01:46 PM
-MikeInNorman

OU vs. BYU - OU 265 yds - 13 points
OU vs. MIA - OU 341 yds - 20 points
OU vs. TX - OU 269 yds - 13 points

.... disputed enough? BYU- 4 yds, Miami, nope.
You can bet if OU had won, Lid wouldn't post :"Yeah, well... you only won because we suck, and you're not as good as the other teams that beat us...and you're going to lose a lot more games." Sound familiar?

Dear LeroyT,

Please accept my humblest apologies for my previous post. Imagine my shock and horror to realize that you are a differently-abled person, what with not being able to see. From the text of your post I should have immediately realized that you couldn't possibly have observed any of the three games for which you had your sister type in the statistics.

Also, please forgive me for not understanding that, as a Longhorn, you think the Holiday Bowl or the Cotton Bowl is the ne plus ultra of the college football season. See, when I wished Texas good luck in the "Fiesta Bowl", that means that I am certain that they will win the Big 12 and play in the corresponding "BCS" bowl. Ask one of your teachers at the Texas School for the Blind (do they still call it that? don't want to offend) what the "BCS" is. You may be surprised!

Anyway, good luck, and keep believing everything Bill Little and Mack tell you.

Sincerely,

Mike In Norman

UTgolfer
10/20/2009, 02:22 PM

Agreed I have no idea which individual(s) are responsible for what and I would agree that Stoops doesn't or at least shouldn't have the power to force him to do anything he didn't want to do. My point remains the same and it is that he shouldn't have been on the field and someone...no idea who...made a bad call.

TexasLidig8r
10/20/2009, 02:28 PM
Lid,

We have traded barbs over the years... and always I have felt it was both "nasty" and "the right way to do it"... none of the personal silliness, mostly... but with a flavor of a switchblade between the 8th and 9th...

Having said that...

I know Bob is of "no excuses"....

And don't you for a second think I am stepping in to give you some apologetic woulda-coulda....

You know damn well we were exactly one QB and one TE from stomping a size-18 footprint in the middle of YOUR woulda-coulda. Your team is weak, and they are in a state whhheeeeeeee-oooooooooo---SPLAT!

Come back next year when your dreams are dashed, your seniors are gone, and we are loaded for bear.

I look forward to rapin's yur wimmens...

Pawnins yur chilluns...

...and snappin' that silly freakin' bow-tie so hard you think you just done got punched by Chuck Norris!!!!!!!

Agreed with the first part about our back and forth.

As for seniors.. on defense we're losing Kindle and Houston and Muckleroy.. that's about it.

On offense.. I think 2 offensive line men, Colt and Ship.

I like us next year...

As for the tie.. it's self tied.. it don't snap....! :D

SoonerAtKU
10/20/2009, 02:43 PM
Agreed I have no idea which individual(s) are responsible for what and I would agree that Stoops doesn't or at least shouldn't have the power to force him to do anything he didn't want to do. My point remains the same and it is that he shouldn't have been on the field and someone...no idea who...made a bad call.

How did you feel about Colt being put back on the field against A&M in 2006? He was a dead man walking in that game and that one is 100% on the coaches.

This was not the same situation at all. The guy was cleared by the best doctor in the field, and had a full 4 weeks of rehab and a full game of live action under his belt. Anyone who says they knew Bradford would be hurt again is doctoring history to support the current situation.

soonervegas
10/20/2009, 02:44 PM
Let's break this down real quick:

2000-2004 Bob 5-0 versus Mack

Texas 0 Big 12 Championships, 1 BCS Win, 3-2 in Bowls
(Opponents bowl rank 8, 21, unranked, 15, 13)
OU 3 Big 12 Championships, 2 BCS win, 1 National Title
(Opponents bowl rank 1, NR, 7, 2, 1)

2005-2009 Bob 1-4 versus Mack

Texas 1 Big 12 Championships, 2 BCS Win, 1 National Title, 4-0 in bowls
(Opponent bowl rank 1, unranked, 12, 10)

OU 3 Big 12 Championships, 0 BCS Win, 1-3 in bowls
(Opponent bowl rank 6, 9, 11, 1)

Your average bowl opponent over the past 9 years 14.5
Our average bowl opponent over the past 9 years 7
(If you count as NR team as 25)

Three things:

#1 We have played significantly higher competition than you have in bowls. Which weakens you Mack is the god of bowl games scenario.

#2 Our down period is better than your down period.

#3 Your like a guy highstepping at the 50 yeard line with two defenders still to beat. That usually doesn''t work too well.

UTgolfer
10/20/2009, 02:52 PM
How did you feel about Colt being put back on the field against A&M in 2006? He was a dead man walking in that game and that one is 100% on the coaches.

This was not the same situation at all. The guy was cleared by the best doctor in the field, and had a full 4 weeks of rehab and a full game of live action under his belt. Anyone who says they knew Bradford would be hurt again is doctoring history to support the current situation.

So the coaches forced McCoy on the the field in 06? Please feel free to provide a source for that statement.

Length of rehab, % of game completed, live or scrimmage are meaningless aren't they? Wasn't that proven on Saturday?

And feel free to re-post where I said I knew he would get hurt again.

SoonerAtKU
10/20/2009, 03:03 PM
I didn't say you did, I just asked you a question about how you felt? Do you blame anyone for McCoy being hurt in that game?

PS, Colt had a nerve injury and a concussion. Concussion is a little more serious than most other injuries. That could have been life-threatening and he was out there a week later. No doctor would clear a player to play that soon after a first reported concussion. They would have held even St. Tebow out at least a week.

TexasLidig8r
10/20/2009, 03:09 PM

That was an incredibly stupid coaches' decision. Colt was nowhere near ready.. should not have played and Mack should not have let him. It bit us in the *** and probably cost us that game.. and the Big XII title.

NormanPride
10/20/2009, 03:17 PM
Wasn't he still hurt the next season? Or at least never really healed up?

UTgolfer
10/20/2009, 03:21 PM
I didn't say you did, I just asked you a question about how you felt? Do you blame anyone for McCoy being hurt in that game?

PS, Colt had a nerve injury and a concussion. Concussion is a little more serious than most other injuries. That could have been life-threatening and he was out there a week later. No doctor would clear a player to play that soon after a first reported concussion. They would have held even St. Tebow out at least a week.

At least you know what your are talking about. First it was a pinched nerve and no concussion. Secondly, there was a two week span between sustaining the pinched nerve, or stinger, and the A&M game. Your credibility card is hereby revoked.

SoonerAtKU
10/20/2009, 03:21 PM
I think he was fine by 2007, but they had a down year on the OL and he didn't have nearly as much time to throw, so his stats went way down.

UTgolfer
10/20/2009, 03:22 PM
Wasn't he still hurt the next season? Or at least never really healed up?

The next season the OL sucked and he was running for his life.

SoonerAtKU
10/20/2009, 03:24 PM
At least you know what your are talking about. First it was a pinched nerve and no concussion. Secondly, there was a two week span between sustaining the pinched nerve, or stinger, and the A&M game. Your credibility card is hereby revoked.

So it was a good call having him out there? How about after a few series and he looked like a 50-year-old? How about after the A&M defense was clearly trying to re-injure him?

I certainly apologize for not remembering all of the details of a 3 year old injury for another team. Can you forgive me and answer the question? I'll reapply for whatever card you want after that.

Thanks.

UTgolfer
10/20/2009, 03:25 PM
So it was a good call having him out there? How about after a few series and he looked like a 50-year-old? How about after the A&M defense was clearly trying to re-injure him?

I certainly apologize for not remembering all of the details of a 3 year old injury for another team. Can you forgive me and answer the question? I'll reapply for whatever card you want after that.

Thanks.

It was stupid for him to be on the field. At least get the facts right before trying to make a point.

SoonerAtKU
10/20/2009, 03:33 PM
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I'm defending my thesis...I mean posting on the internet.

Desert Sapper
10/21/2009, 07:18 AM
What was this thread about? Oh, right...Lid's thinly veiled self-congratulatory 'respect' post. Carry on.

TexasLidig8r
10/21/2009, 07:50 AM
Everybody needs to take a step back, take a deep breath, and relax. Lid is doing what Lid does. He makes some respectable comments, he digs a little, he stirs the pot a little, and he generally gets a few fish to bite. Way to go. Now you are hanging on his trot line. :rolleyes:

You sir, are becoming my favorite poster on here. :D

OUDoc
10/21/2009, 08:38 AM
Lid wears frilly panties.

soonerx
10/21/2009, 09:01 AM
Lid wears frilly panties.
And you know this, how? ;) Not that I'm arguing.

OUDoc
10/21/2009, 09:02 AM
I'm a doctor. ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/21/2009, 09:08 AM
with big fingers

soonerx
10/21/2009, 09:17 AM
I'm a doctor. ;)
LOL.. mental image, get out of my head!

soonerx
10/21/2009, 09:18 AM
with big fingers
Ahh, no wonder Lid goes to him.

basel90
10/21/2009, 09:38 AM
Classy post , Thanks lid and good luck to you too.

bonkuba
10/21/2009, 09:50 AM
You sir, are becoming my favorite poster on here. :D

:texan:

BlackChipBJ
10/27/2009, 02:53 AM
I was going to make my post after the OU/UT game, but my account took a while to get validated. Also, I can't make new topics, so I am trying to reply in the most relevant thread.

This was the first time I've ever sat in the Sooner section (135) for the RRS. Going into the game, I really thought I was going to get food thrown on me, or at the very least, take a little verbal abuse. I must say that the Sooner fans around me were nothing but class. I guess it helps that I am not a **** talker, and I was there with an OU grad.

Anyway, other than saying thanks for being such gracious fans.... Your Sooners outplayed my Horns and with a few breaks, you all could have won.

Good luck with the rest of your games. Oh, and good luck to Sam, he's a class act.

A few pics:

http://virtualautobuying.com/rrs1.jpg
http://virtualautobuying.com/rrs2.jpg
http://virtualautobuying.com/rrs3.jpg
http://virtualautobuying.com/rrs4.jpg

BlackChipBJ
10/30/2009, 05:06 AM
Can somone make this a topic for me? I was just too impressed by such a great crowd. I do have an OU story about the kicker, even though I thought he was nails....

Once again, you guys should teach the Aggies and the BIG 12 schools how to act with class, like you all treated me.