PDA

View Full Version : Why did the OU did stop the late motion in the 2nd Half?

Texas
10/17/2009, 10:38 PM
The shifting formation at the last second deal. That **** was wrecking havoc on our OL and Colt. I'm glad y'all stopped doing that in the second half.

Alum81
10/17/2009, 10:45 PM
You have to ask? Don't you know our coaches go into halftime and throw out everything we did that was successful in the first half, come out in the second half and try all the things that don't work?

What you should have asked is "why does it always look like the other team makes adjustments at halftime and comes out and executes in the second half and your OC and DC keep your team doing the same thing?"

Texas
10/17/2009, 10:46 PM
Greg Davis and our white all-church boy offensive line appreciate it.

MamaMia
10/17/2009, 10:55 PM
I don't understand the title of this thread, and I know I'm not that drunk. Is this an example of what a UT education does for people?

engineer24
10/17/2009, 10:56 PM
Line shifts really suck at stopping the run. Texas ran the ball a lot better in the 2nd half. Every team would like to do a lot of stunts and shifts pre-snap, but you cant do that if the other team can run the ball effectively.

rawlingsHOH
10/18/2009, 02:00 AM
Line shifts really suck at stopping the run. Texas ran the ball a lot better in the 2nd half. Every team would like to do a lot of stunts and shifts pre-snap, but you cant do that if the other team can run the ball effectively.
This is true. Down and distance limited our second half havoc some.

VA Sooner
10/18/2009, 09:45 AM
When Texas returned to the run for the second half, we couldn't shift as well and that made our defense honest, otherwise holes would have formed as RBs scooted in between blocked LBs, DTs, and DEs.