PDA

View Full Version : oSu has Dez Bryant (sp?) standing on the sidelines

MamaMia
10/17/2009, 10:38 PM
Since when do suspended players get the honor of joining the team on the side lines? WTFreak?

Texas
10/17/2009, 10:41 PM
I dont see anything wrong with this. Suspended basketball players routinely sit on the bench during home games.

jumperstop
10/17/2009, 10:43 PM
yeah i don't care if he's on the sideline...i don't care if he is on the field, overrated.

Edit: ok he is better than what we got other than broyles. but he has been way over hyped considering he hasn't done much this year or last year. Didn't he only catch one td pass outside Stoolwater last year? And this year, the few chances I have got to see him play he was dropping passes and not producing.

Kray
10/18/2009, 12:58 AM
yeah i don't care if he's on the sideline...i don't care if he is on the field, overrated.

Edit: ok he is better than what we got other than broyles. but he has been way over hyped considering he hasn't done much this year or last year. Didn't he only catch one td pass outside Stoolwater last year? And this year, the few chances I have got to see him play he was dropping passes and not producing.

That is all kinds of crazy. He is a Poke, but he is that good.

soonerspiff
10/18/2009, 01:35 AM
Yeah, Dez is that good. He's better than anyone we have this year, including Broyles, and you're insane if you think otherwise. And I have no problem with him on the sidelines, especially since he never should never have been suspended for the entire season in the first place...

Lott's Bandana
10/18/2009, 07:28 AM
I couldn't see him very well.

All his bling was blinding me.

AlbqSooner
10/18/2009, 07:46 AM
I couldn't see him very well.

All his bling was blinding me.

Nahhh he borrowed that bling from Deion.:D