PDA

View Full Version : Losing respect for CFB

Okie35
10/17/2009, 06:41 PM
Is it me or does some of these games look scripted?! ... Refs blew the game for Arkansas... I dislike USC but questionable calls that game let ND come back... Even questionable calls earlier today... Thanks Refs... you make me sick! I feel like sometimes they try to keep it within the spread.

okiewaker
10/17/2009, 06:47 PM
It's a conspiracy by Vegas.

Okie35
10/17/2009, 06:49 PM
It's a conspiracy by Vegas.

hahahaha I don't think its that serious but refs do seem to favor other teams which blows...

TXBOOMER
10/17/2009, 06:52 PM
Those refs in the notre dame game need to have their zebra suits revoked. That 4th quarter was a freaking joke.

boomersooner28
10/17/2009, 07:05 PM
It's not just college football either. I swear the NFL is rigged. I really don't care to watch it anymore...and I am getting there with college football, which is what i live for. I may just die pretty soon. :(

Curly Bill
10/17/2009, 07:10 PM
The NFL has sucked for a long time, with the college game adopting more and more of the sissy rules the NFL has in place it will soon be right there with it.

...and many of these "sissy rules" require considerable judgement and interpretation on the part of the officials -- a recipe for disaster.

stoopified
10/17/2009, 07:17 PM
The NFL has sucked for a long time, with the college game adopting more and more of the sissy rules the NFL has in place it will soon be right there with it.

...and many of these "sissy rules" require considerable judgement and interpretation on the part of the officials -- a recipe for disaster.True dat