PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the OU defense

footballfanatic
10/17/2009, 06:06 PM
They played their hearts out today. There was a lot of pressure on McCoy, and it took everything we had to beat you. The rush was violent, the hitting was brutal. You guys really have a championship defense. It is an honor to play against you and to come away with a win is really something. All of our radio talk shows guys are saying we beat the team with the best coaching, and the five-star players, and it is actually humbling to walk away with a win. While some will say we didn't play our best on offense, I think we did, and it was your tough defense that made it so hard to move the ball. Congrats to you. When we beat OU, it really means something because we know we have beaten the toughest team on the block.

Lastly, let's give a moment of thought for all Oklahoma and Texas men and women in our armed forces currently on duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Take care.

Piware
10/17/2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the shout out. The defense left it all on the field today!

picasso
10/17/2009, 07:41 PM
Thanks man! I wish your coach had as much class.

G8trGr8t
10/17/2009, 08:22 PM
+1 your defense played their best game of the year today. It was a shame that Bradford got knocked out of the game or I think OU would have broken some sexat hearts today

Bullneck
10/17/2009, 08:30 PM
+1 your defense played their best game of the year today. It was a shame that Bradford got knocked out of the game or I think OU would have broken some sexat hearts today

Bullneck thinks you spelled "taxes" backward. If you are trying to spell "Texas" backwards, it's "saxet".

Let me know if you need any help with "Nebraska".

Sasakwa
10/17/2009, 08:36 PM
:rolleyes: What? Don't you know we all want BV fired?

GottaHavePride
10/17/2009, 08:41 PM
Let me know if you need any help with "Nebraska".

We spell that one Bugeaters.

cvsooner
10/17/2009, 09:25 PM
Nice post. Thanks.

footballfanatic
10/17/2009, 10:38 PM
Listening to all the call in guys the tone was one of respect for the OU defense, and frustration for our bad offense. All the fans are happy we won, but very concerned that we are so inept.

Boomer38Sooner
10/17/2009, 10:44 PM
They played their hearts out today. There was a lot of pressure on McCoy, and it took everything we had to beat you. The rush was violent, the hitting was brutal. You guys really have a championship defense. It is an honor to play against you and to come away with a win is really something. All of our radio talk shows guys are saying we beat the team with the best coaching, and the five-star players, and it is actually humbling to walk away with a win. While some will say we didn't play our best on offense, I think we did, and it was your tough defense that made it so hard to move the ball. Congrats to you. When we beat OU, it really means something because we know we have beaten the toughest team on the block.

Lastly, let's give a moment of thought for all Oklahoma and Texas men and women in our armed forces currently on duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Take care.

When you say "we beat the team with the best coaching and the five star players", are you referring to Texas having the better coaching and the five star players and winning the game or are you referring to OU having the better coaching and the five star players that you beat?

And also thanks for the post. Good luck to you guys this season