PDA

View Full Version : Dear Drunk Texas Neighbor...

soonerinabilene
10/17/2009, 05:32 PM
No, you didnt kick our ***. No, we dont suck. You won a hard fought, intense game by 3 points. The most intense game i have seen in a long, long time. You won, and you deserve congratulations. But saying we suck because you beat our backup freshman qb by 3 points is a little assinine, and even, dare I say, Aggie of you.

IslandSooner
10/17/2009, 05:46 PM
You have one of them too? Evidently he didn't watch same game as us......

JLEW1818
10/17/2009, 05:51 PM
**** em all

Squigglyline
10/17/2009, 05:58 PM
No, you didnt kick our ***. No, we dont suck. You won a hard fought, intense game by 3 points. The most intense game i have seen in a long, long time. You won, and you deserve congratulations. But saying we suck because you beat our backup freshman qb by 3 points is a little assinine, and even, dare I say, Aggie of you.

Well said!

ELP Sooner
10/17/2009, 06:24 PM
I hate this place

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/17/2009, 06:31 PM
I hate this placeEl Paso?

TXBOOMER
10/17/2009, 06:36 PM
Punch the mexican in the throat.

SoonerSon
10/17/2009, 06:37 PM
Tell you're toasted neighbor that his whorns didn't really win....we gave it to 'em. They're overrated at #3 and may deservedly slip in the polls....at least I'm hoping. They also played Tech at the right time...before the RR could gel. They have the oppty to run the table, now. :-(

ELP Sooner
10/17/2009, 06:37 PM
El Paso?

si

SoonerDood
10/17/2009, 06:38 PM
reminds me of the CoCane fans I encountered a few weeks ago.

Piware
10/17/2009, 06:42 PM
Wish I had a Texan next door - it's a damned poke instead! Defense played with real Sooner heart and Landry held his own. I'm proud of them all.

If Texas is the #3 team in the nation, I am Chuck Norris.

S008NER
10/17/2009, 07:54 PM
Funny how none of these whorn fans every stepped a foot inside a ut- austin classroom.

BHud
10/17/2009, 07:57 PM
Gave it to us? While you were rushing it down our throats, right?
Laughable.
Fact is, we won the game, much like we did 3 of the last 4.

Tell you're toasted neighbor that his whorns didn't really win....we gave it to 'em. They're overrated at #3 and may deservedly slip in the polls....at least I'm hoping. They also played Tech at the right time...before the RR could gel. They have the oppty to run the table, now. :-(

picasso
10/17/2009, 08:00 PM
Gave it to us? While you were rushing it down our throats, right?
Laughable.
Fact is, we won the game, much like we did 3 of the last 4.

And good job on the win. Keep patting yourself on the back, that's what the good book says to do.

BHud
10/17/2009, 08:04 PM
I dont have anything to do with this. Awesome straw man, but completely irrelevant. Good luck the rest of the season. Tough break w/ Sam.

And good job on the win. Keep patting yourself on the back, that's what the good book says to do.

picasso
10/17/2009, 08:10 PM
Well I certainly know if I had a link to a faith based website for a sig, I'd be out talking smack to the team I'd just beaten.

Quite admirable.

MamaMia
10/17/2009, 08:13 PM
The burnt orange jerks will be coming out of the woodwork again like roaches in a cheap motel. Thats what they do when they beat OU. :(

BHud
10/17/2009, 08:13 PM
Well I certainly know if I had a link to a faith based website for a sig, I'd be out talking smack to the team I'd just beaten.

Quite admirable.

Talking smack? lol. Not how I perceive it, but if that's your perception, that's your reality I suppose. Thanks for taking my inventory though, bro. Behind every criticism, however clouded it may be, there is a grain of truth.

Sooner70
10/17/2009, 08:28 PM
BHud.....you are correct....Texas has won last 3/4 RRR. What's also true is that out of last 6 years, Texas has only won ONE Big 12 Championship while OU has won 5.

You should rightfully take pride in Texas' hard fought victory today. You should also temper that pride by knowing that Texas defeated a Team without it's ace QB and All American TE. Even at that, OU almost pulled it off.

BHud
10/17/2009, 08:31 PM
Hard to argue with facts. I'll take a W in the RRS: no need for style points. We were very fortunate to leave with our record in tact. Terrible break for Sam. Such a classy kid.

BHud.....you are correct....Texas has won last 3/4 RRR. What's also true is that out of last 6 years, Texas has only won ONE Big 12 Championship while OU has won 5.

You should rightfully take pride in Texas' hard fought victory today. You should also temper that pride by knowing that Texas defeated a Team without it's ace QB and All American TE. Even at that, OU almost pulled it off.

MamaMia
10/17/2009, 08:37 PM

You should rightfully take pride in Texas' hard fought victory today. You should also temper that pride by knowing that Texas defeated a Team without it's ace QB and All American TE. Even at that, OU almost pulled it off. Thats a good way to look at it.

picasso
10/17/2009, 08:37 PM
Talking smack? lol. Not how I perceive it, but if that's your perception, that's your reality I suppose. Thanks for taking my inventory though, bro. Behind every criticism, however clouded it may be, there is a grain of truth.

Well let's see, you just beat us and you're over here on our board chasing the Texas threads around like a 12 year old.
I know when we've won in the past (and it's been by much larger margins than 3 points) I just couldn't wait to get my jollies off over on Hornfans.com.

And then win sober hearts to the lord.

BHud
10/17/2009, 08:42 PM
Thats a good way to look at it.

And at the end of the day, Stoops and Mack both have one MNC, the only thing that really matters to either one of these programs. Not to say I wouldnt like to see a few more Big12 Championships. OU has a phenomenal program.