PDA

View Full Version : The "Stache" suxs

Boooom!
10/17/2009, 03:01 PM
I sure hope that Jones isnt our QB next year.

This isnt about Wilson or the offense. This is about Jones not being a very good QB at ALL....and Winson having to adjust around it.

This isnt about "stoned-hands" receivers, or Wilson's bad play-calling. This is about why Wilson has to call the plays he does.

BYU - Lost by one point with Stache

Miami - Lost by one point by Stache

Fexus - Lost because Stache.

Guys... yes I am upset. Yes I KNOW we beat Fexus with Sam... yes I know that Stache isnt a good QB.

He may come around next year... but he isnt even Hybl quality...

soonerinabilene
10/17/2009, 03:10 PM
you are a ****ing idiot. hes a ****ing redshirt freshman that played 100x better than bomar did as a frosh against texas. you cant do much if you run for -18. and he now has experience in the biggest game of every season going into next year. back to back **** ups on special teams and a bull**** pi call is the difference in this game, not landry.

soonerinabilene
10/17/2009, 03:12 PM
you are a ****ing idiot. hes a ****ing redshirt freshman that played 100x better than bomar did as a frosh against texas. you cant do much if you run for -18. and he now has experience in the biggest game of every season going into next year. back to back **** ups on special teams and a bull**** pi call is the difference in this game, not landry.

GottaHavePride
10/17/2009, 03:31 PM
3. Have another red card for double-posting this crap.