PDA

View Full Version : For the sake of this country... lose the race BS

SoonerNate
10/16/2009, 02:49 AM
Sharpton happy Limbaugh lost but where's the outrage over this and is his race the reason this David Duke still on the air?

http://slate.msn.com/id/2087557/

= means = and these phuckers make millions on this divide while we struggle paycheck to paycheck.

How long before this PC country calls BS?

SoonerNate
10/16/2009, 02:53 AM
Hell, this country is so backwards I must admit I was afraid to post this....

There IS a race industry in this nation that must be removed as they are trying to profit and make $ over this country's past that the majority is attempting to solve. Hell, the Democratic party even let this fool be involved in their debates! The sooner we rid ourselves of the nut cases on both sides the better IMO.

Will the left do it?

We shall see....

SoonerNate
10/16/2009, 02:54 AM
Most Dems want this garbage gone, I can only hope they are victorious in this. Profiting off of our country's sad past to me is a sure ticket to hell and nothing to be approved of by either party.

SicEmBaylor
10/16/2009, 03:08 AM
I've always wanted to learn to sail. I enjoy being out on the ocean, and I don't think anything can really match the tranquil serenity of being on the open ocean with my own thoughts, some cigars, and delicious adult-beverages.

olevetonahill
10/16/2009, 03:25 AM
I've always wanted to learn to sail. I enjoy being out on the ocean, and I don't think anything can really match the tranquil serenity of being on the open ocean with my own thoughts, some cigars, and delicious adult-beverages.

Yer thoughts Ceegars an Booze Skeeres me :eek:

85Sooner
10/16/2009, 07:07 AM
Most Dems want this garbage gone, I can only hope they are victorious in this. Profiting off of our country's sad past to me is a sure ticket to hell and nothing to be approved of by either party.

well, they are the ones doing it.

StoopTroup
10/16/2009, 07:54 AM

What about your vast collection of Playgirl Mags? You wouldn't leave the mainland without those now would you?

AlbqSooner
10/16/2009, 08:34 AM

Effetist! Racist! Black people generally don't sail, :rolleyes:

SanJoaquinSooner
10/16/2009, 09:00 AM
Limbaugh said, "What is happening to the National Football League, what is about to happen to it, ... has already happened to the automobile business."

Is the NFL being taken over by foreign companies?

Limbaugh simply lost in the free market business world. You would think a guy like him would defend free markets. The Checketts ownership group envisioned Limbaugh damaging their business goals so they dropped Big Boy Rush.

Maybe Rush should buy a stake in a pro wrestling circuit, a sport and audience that is surely a better fit for him.

Half a Hundred
10/16/2009, 09:09 AM
Members of the free market have a right to contract and rescind contracting for whatever reason they deem necessary, in my estimation, particularly when they have a fiduciary responsibility to the league.

If they think Rush's ownership will be detrimental to the league as a whole, then they're required to act upon that.

soonerboomer93
10/16/2009, 11:26 AM

the bad part is you'd set sail for the carribean and manage to end up in berring straight

Penguin
10/16/2009, 12:00 PM
So if a capitalist decision banned him from the St. Louis deal, will Michael Moore come to Rush's defense?

49r
10/16/2009, 12:12 PM
I'm not sure. Ask Fred Savage.

.....and this, ladies and gents, is post #3333! Go me!!!

Bourbon St Sooner
10/16/2009, 12:23 PM
SoonerNate was having a good conversation with himself until some of you ruined it :mad: