PDA

View Full Version : Anyone pumped about this unit?

Toronto Sooner
10/14/2009, 05:40 PM
I hope we see a lot of it on Saturday.

WR - Broyles, can dominate a game when he is on

WR - Caleb, he is Broyles' twin with YAC moves, especially in open field (last game I had to remind myself that Broyles was not in the game)

Slot - D. Murray, can dominate a game when he is on (he glides like no other)

Catching TE - D. Miller, like I said in another post, he might not be the huge monster I always figured he'd be, but he is looking to have at least baby monster potential (the coaches need to keep feeding him - I still think he can dominate games at the college level if he was given the opportunity)

Blocking TE / FB - Brody, we all know have valuable he is

RB - C. Brown, but I would like to see J. Miller get a few more carries. I love Miller's quickness and vision. I don't care that he is a freshman. I think Miller can be a good change up back here and there. C. Brown is serviceable and strong fundamentally, and a really good guy, but we need to see much more at that position this year in order to compensate for our o-line deficiencies. There are no Loadholt, Duke, Coop and Brandon to open up huge holes this year. KW need to start being innovative with his players, tactics and play calling, and stop using excuses of what we don't have this year. OU is an elite school with a lot of weapons, even at 2 and 3 deep. KW needs to maximize those weapons.

JLEW1818
10/14/2009, 05:42 PM
we need a game changing performance

i don't think we have had one since 2007 texas

D. Murray with the long td run

we need something like that

madillsoonerfan5353
10/14/2009, 05:52 PM
I hope Kenney has a big game! :pop:

JLEW1818
10/14/2009, 06:50 PM
my boy Walter likes us!

I like Oklahoma here. Texas has only been able to cover one game this year. They had trouble scoring on Texas Tech and Colorado. I don't think they're that good.

The Sooners, meanwhile, just got Sam Bradford back and they look like they're going to get hot.

Prediction: Oklahoma 24, Texas 20
Oklahoma +3.5 (3 Units)

Lott's Bandana
10/14/2009, 07:09 PM
Are we coaching now?

;)

beer4me
10/14/2009, 08:49 PM
Are we coaching now?

;)

Since when have we not been ;) :D :D

VA Sooner
10/14/2009, 11:03 PM
Need another blocker in the back to help the o-line... give Sammy some time for some gun-slinging to any one of his capable receivers.

Sticky gloves, focus/concentration, and an upset.

Soonerus
10/14/2009, 11:04 PM
Great and wining lineup !!!

budbarrybob
10/15/2009, 12:01 PM
Great and winning lineup !!!

Fixed.

rawlingsHOH
10/15/2009, 12:09 PM
Caleb, he is Broyles' twin with YAC moves, especially in open field
I don't see it. That was some ****-poor defense, on the long run he made against Baylor.

KantoSooner
10/15/2009, 02:42 PM
Throw Calhoun a bone. The lad can hurt people.