PDA

View Full Version : OMG PEOPLES DOES THINGS I DON'T AGREE WITH!!!!!1

Sooner_Havok
10/13/2009, 04:52 PM
Halp, country me love being died! Me angry and frustrate about me party not have power after 8 year of having it!!! World no make cents no more. Angry at man what retards vote for!!!!1 They have know no about what they have did!!!!1 All Merkins is dumb till it vote based on my views again, then merka smart again. Till then, Merka dumb, me yell and throw fit till me get way again!!!!

:rolleyes:

Gresho Murford
10/13/2009, 04:55 PM
ok

Sooner_Havok
10/13/2009, 04:58 PM
ok

Damn it, you ****ed it up!!! It was supposed to go ignored for a few hours, and then I was going to come in and bump it. Then, after another few hours of still no posting, I would bump it again.

But you had to **** it up, thanks newb.

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2009, 04:58 PM
Funny/sad thing is that this is just the beginning. The ultra-right will cling harder to their "core beliefs" with the hopes that they will "rise again" and in the meantime brown people will keep making babies and getting grumpy when the ultra-right refers to themselves as "Real America" and will keep voting for the (D) party.

I'm guessing 12-24 more years before the reality of what's going on really starts to sink in and be accepted. Maybe THEN we'll get some fiscal responsibility and a viable second party with a broad platform in Washington. Who knows?

Penguin
10/13/2009, 05:01 PM
Republican: I love America. I just hate 50% of the people who live here.

Democrat: I love America. I just hate 50% of the people who live here.

Not my quote. I borrowed that from Bill Maher.

Sooner_Havok
10/13/2009, 05:06 PM
You're either with me or against me, there will be no middle ground.

Great strategy to have huh?