PDA

View Full Version : Wilkerson has 3 sacks

Sooner in Tampa
10/13/2009, 07:52 AM
Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles!!!!

He is now second in the NFC with 5 behind Jared Allen (Vikings) who has 6.5

Thank you Jimmy for being a shining star in a VERY dismissal year of Buccaneer football!

swardboy
10/13/2009, 08:10 AM
Thanks for sharing, I did not know that. Looks like Jimmy has graduated from the school of hard knocks. Hope it results in great earnings for him soon.

CtheB
10/13/2009, 08:34 AM
...a Phoenix rising from the ashes.

rawlingsHOH
10/13/2009, 11:00 AM
Thanks for sharing, I did not know that. Looks like Jimmy has graduated from the school of hard knocks. Hope it results in great earnings for him soon.
He's already fully vested in the NFL retirement pension, and has already been in the league 8 years now. He's done very well!

soonerspiff
10/13/2009, 11:11 AM
I talked with a guy on the Buc's defense and asked him who the best player was. Without batting an eye he said Jimmy Wilkerson. Kinda cool I thought.

badger
10/13/2009, 11:13 AM
You have to be happy for Jimmy - coming from a very poor family, then getting a scholarship to play football at OU, then getting to the pros to help his family out.

I would have liked another year of him here (and so would have Stoops), but it all worked out for the best for Jimmy's family.

swardboy
10/13/2009, 11:24 AM
He's already fully vested in the NFL retirement pension, and has already been in the league 8 years now. He's done very well!

Dang! Has it been eight years? He's probably way ahead of the curve for longevity then.

Sooner in Tampa
10/13/2009, 11:29 AM
He is the best defensive lineman on Buc's team right now. Like I said, he is really the only bright spot for me personally this year when it comes to this putrid team.