PDA

View Full Version : A little help from my Sooner brothers and sisters!

setem
10/12/2009, 07:06 PM
I am tired of my own boohoo story but it continues. This has been a terrible terrible year for my family. My mother passed away in April and now my father has lost his job. He took over my mother's business but he is having a tough time getting going. He worked as a contract computer programmer for the longest time but now he lost his job to younger guys who will do the same job for far less pay. Now he is selling credit card machines and services, a job that my mom did very well at for 15 years. He is having trouble drumming up business and that is why I am asking for some help.

How you can help!

If you see or know of a new business that is starting up in the OKC metro area let me know and I will direct him that way. If he gets them signed up for a machine you will make a $50 finders fee. It is easy as that. My mom did this for many people and it was a great way for her to find business and network. You don't have to sign anything you don't have do anything but give us the business and a phone number to call. If it works out you get the money! All I am asking if for 2 seconds worth of work. Drop me an email and if he signs them up you get paid.

He also can build a hell of a website. The last job he had, he programed for the web-development company Bird-dog Software. So if you know anyone who wants a website build he can do that too. I will ask him what the finders fee on that one but I am sure it will be more than the CC services.

I am not asking you to sell anything or buy anything. Just trying to network for my dad because he needs some help and lately it seems like he cannot catch a break. He does not even know I am doing this I just figured I would put the word out.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated and rewarded!

Thanks in advance!

Collier11
10/22/2009, 09:40 AM
I dont know of anything right now but wanted to drop in and tell ya good luck, I hope the tide turns for you soon Setem

setem
10/23/2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks so much!

We have all been praying and it looks like things are getting better. He decided to also offer up his services for building websites and he has made several sales in the last week!

Thanks for your concern it is much appreciated!

StoopTroup
10/27/2009, 09:12 AM
Just saw this Setem.

Glad to hear things are getting better. Chin up!