PDA

View Full Version : I have to admit...

Collier11
10/12/2009, 08:57 AM
This is the most excited ive been for OU/tx weekend in a long time, previously it was just too stressful knowing that we had a top 5 ranking on the line or in the case of 05, I think we all knew we would have to play an absolute perfect game to have a shot.

This year I can just go have a blast and WHEN we beat texas it will be an all out party as we are well on our way to a 4th straight Big 12 title. Cant Wait!

SunnySooner
10/12/2009, 09:07 AM
I know, I feel the same way. If we lose, well, it's just that kind of year, the injuries have damned us, but if we win, and I really think we have a shot, OMG!!!! It will be almost as good as a MNC, can't wait to see all those sad, crying, whorn faces!!!!! Boomer!

OUHOMER
10/12/2009, 09:10 AM
Yea, We can go into this game with nothing to lose and everything to gain. mack should be worried

Turd_Ferguson
10/12/2009, 09:11 AM
Yea, We can go into this game with nothing to lose and everything to gain. mack should be worriedMack is always worried. He has his nervous clap.

Hotrod3157
10/12/2009, 09:40 AM
I'm excited about the game too. Actually gotten more excited after seeing Texas play a couple of times this year. Wish I could make it down there Saturday but freakin work has got me locked down.

JLEW1818
10/12/2009, 09:41 AM
anybody get that feeling, where u just wanna start punching horns in the face?

OUAlumni1990
10/12/2009, 09:48 AM

every day

pac10SUX
10/12/2009, 09:48 AM

We don't have a lot of whorns out here. Is it OK to substitutes dux? ;)

JLEW1818
10/12/2009, 09:49 AM
ducks work too

if we beat the horns

just punch a duck

unbiasedtruth
10/12/2009, 10:34 AM

nah..... if I did that it would knock some ugly off of them.....;)

OUMallen
10/12/2009, 12:02 PM
This is the most excited ive been for OU/tx weekend in a long time, previously it was just too stressful knowing that we had a top 5 ranking on the line or in the case of 05, I think we all knew we would have to play an absolute perfect game to have a shot.

This year I can just go have a blast and WHEN we beat texas it will be an all out party as we are well on our way to a 4th straight Big 12 title. Cant Wait!

Totally agree. Plus the tables are turned a little: UT boasts an undefeated record, still thinks they're MNC caliber but have been VERY VERY lackluster. Colt is very AVG this year. It's Shipley's team. They have some warning signs that they're ignoring regarding their run game and inability to dispose of inferior talent.

Now, they should win...but things are stacking up nicely for a 2-loss Sooner club. As nice as they can be anyway when we're simply not as good as usual.

CaliBornSoonerBred
10/12/2009, 12:07 PM

every second of the day. even the aggies down here(live in college station) are starting to talk sh*t on OUr behalf to the few saxet fans here. The best feeling leaving a RRS game for me was in 2000 but the most intense will be walking in this year by far. I can't wait