PDA

View Full Version : The Offishul History of Oklahoma....

TexasLidig8r
10/12/2009, 08:01 AM
As told by Cletus and Jeb.. two proud graduates of Ou...

http://themishmash.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/15/hillbillies.jpg

Cletus: Jeb! Stop chasin yer sister... get dressed. .and get in here.. I wanna tell ya about Oklahomer...

[The First.. The Last.. The Most]

Jeb: Ok... What Cletus?

Cletus: Well.. first... Oklahomer needed to find a way to exist... there was a whole mess of land out thar.. so.. we STEALED some! And we was so proud of that.. we named our skool after it!

Jeb: Garsh... then whut happened?

Cletus: Well.. we needed some skool colurs and stuff.. and we found this librul skook up north called.. Harverd or somethin... and you know whut we did?

Jeb: We approached them through our respective ombudsman and sought a license sharing agreement with that university to revenue share the use of that particular shade of crimson?

Cletus: Uh.. yes! NO Jeb! Dammit.. we STEALED their colurs!!

Jeb: YUCK YUCK!! Then what did we do Cletus?

Cletus: Wellllll... then.. we needed somethin to sing when all of our studints waz skippin class and stuff... so... we heared of this other skool called.. "Yell" or somethn... ya know.. another one of them librul skools up north.. and ya know what we did then?

Jeb: Sought a copyright licensing agreement to share in revenue generated by use of the Yale Fight Song?

Cletus: Uh. yes! NO Jeb! Dammit.. we STEALED their song!!

Jeb: lol.. thats funny stuff right thar Cletus...

Cletus: Yep.. but.. our team still succ. So.. our governur met with our skool prezident and they decided that the dust bowl and turnips of wrath waz just too much.. and we wuz poor and stuff...

http://primemovers00.tripod.com/Odditi1.jpg

So we had to do somethin else Jeb.. and you know what we did then?

Jeb: hmmmm... ummm... improved the academic reputation of our university through the use of grants, international scholarships and philanthropic fundraisers thereby heightening the standards of the school?

Cletus: Jeb.. you are so ignurant. NO! We decided to build up the football team!

Jeb: Garsh.... but how Cletus... we dont have enuff good players in Oklahomer.

Cletus: he he he... Jeb.. what you think... we went down to Texas and... we STEALED their high school players!!!

[The First.. the Last.. The Most]

Jeb: lolol... that's a good un Cletus! But Jeb.. how did we keep em here?

Cletus: Dammit Jeb.. what the hell do you think car dealerships and slush funds are fer???

Jeb: So.. we started winnin all of a sudden???

Cletus: Yeppers Jeb.. but.. thar was this problem... parently.. thar's this thing called the NCAA... and they insisted we had to play fair!

Jeb: Damn Revenuers!

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/4478/revenuers1.jpg

Cletus: Yep! Furst,, they try to take our moonshine! Then... ever time we won somethin... they put us on probation and stuff! Hell.. one year.. we didnt even get to go to a bowl game!!

Jeb: Garsh.. is that it Cletus?

Cletus: Nah Jeb... then... we saw what that raskal Daril Royal was runnin some type of new fangled offense at Texas.. it was a turkey bone or somethin... and Barry...well... he sent Larry Lacewell down thar to spy on it (and so Barry culd have some "alone" time with the Missus.. uh.. Lacewell... that is)... and ya know what we did then?

Jeb: Developed a diverse offense based on multiple formations and exotic plays?

Cletus: Jeb.. you really are ignurant.. NO.. we STEALED the wishbone!!!

[The First.. the Last.. the Most]

Jeb: Well.. I'm glad we aint cheatin or stealin no more...

Cletus: Welll.. except fer the occashunal jacket.. and gas card.. and drivin a fancy furrin car around for free.. and shreddin employees time cards... and stuff lke that.. hell.. we done only been on probation once .. uh.. for football.. in the last 5 years!!!

Jeb: Garsh... uh Cletus.. kin I go back to chasin my sister Mabel?....

Cletus: Jeb... well.. let me tell you.........

WE NOW INTERRUPT THIS EXCITING OKLAHOMA HISTORY LESSON FOR AN IMPORTANT SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...................................... ...

As usual, The University of Texas Longhorns WILL prevail this upcoming Saturday... Your offensive line is still swiss cheese (it has a lot of holes in it and it stinks)... your wide receivers are inexperienced.. but they're slow too... you are susceptible to seam routes and crossing patterns... your safeties are often out of position... and the following represents Brent Venables game planning and adjustments...

Brent?!! You are up against a wishbone team this week. What do you plan to do?

We will play our base 4 - 3 defense no matter what!

Brent! You are up against a 5 wide receiver spread offense this week. what do you plan to do?

We will play our base 4 -3 defense no matter what!

Brent! Texas is going to send Buckner in a seam route clearing out the linebackers and then shoot Shipley across the middle. What do you plan to do?

Texas 28
Ou 13

oh.. THE FIRST.. THE LAST.. THE MOST.. ?????

We won the FIRST game with you hillbillies....

We won the LAST game with you hillbillies....

And we won the MOST game with you hillbillies....

:D :D :D :D

OUDoc
10/12/2009, 08:09 AM
It's going to suck for you if we can pull out the win.

And the guy on the right never graduated.

Turd_Ferguson
10/12/2009, 08:12 AM
Nice bow tie....dip****:rolleyes:

OKLA21FAN
10/12/2009, 08:24 AM
Lid,
didn't you leave out the part of how we 'couldn't get OUr offense to do gooder in the 70s, so we stealed the wishbone too'? :pop:

Lott's Bandana
10/12/2009, 08:28 AM
Lid, you forgot the part about how Cletus and Jeb STEALED all those conference championships.

FaninAma
10/12/2009, 08:31 AM
At least Oklahoma isn't responsible for shafting
the country with 2 of the worst Presidents in the
history of the nation...LBJ and George, jr.

We may be a bunch of hillbillies but at least we
haven't contributed to the nation's current state
of decline like Texas has.

You guys must be so proud.

TexasLidig8r
10/12/2009, 08:33 AM
Lid,
didn't you leave out the part of how we 'couldn't get OUr offense to do gooder in the 70s, so we stealed the wishbone too'? :pop:

oooh.... good point!

FaninAma
10/12/2009, 08:37 AM
Funny how Oklahoma is populated by a bunch
of hillbillies but UT is the one who adores one
of OU's most famous hillbillies.....dkr.

Funny how if took an Okie hillbilly to finally
win a NC for the Whorns.

batonrougesooner
10/12/2009, 08:47 AM
What about when OU stealed the championship spot from *Texas last year after the Sand Aggies tricked you with that gimick play to Crabtree?

Partial Qualifier
10/12/2009, 08:57 AM
FUNNY FAIL.

Howzit
10/12/2009, 08:59 AM
And now for the one that is older'n the hills, yet rings of truth and haha:

Here I sit, my buns a flexin
Just gave birth to another texan.

Turd_Ferguson
10/12/2009, 09:06 AM
Here I sit, my buns a flexin
Just gave birth to another texan. Tried to flush it but it went and hid, swear to gawd it looked just like Lid.fixed:D

SoonerAtKU
10/12/2009, 09:07 AM
I think you did forget about all the stoled Heisman trophies and stoled conference championships. Also delivering some of the most shameful losses in longhorn history.

Ah, the memories of a drizzly day in early October, 2000.

I'm curious, Lid. Tell us stories of how you felt leading up to the 2000 and 2003 games? How'd you feel when it became apparent that those teams were horribly overmatched and had no chance to even make a decent showing? It must have been rough. We're here for you if you need to make threads like this to get those angry feelings out in a safe place. We don't judge.

Shh, little baby...it's all going to be better tomorrow.

SunnySooner
10/12/2009, 09:21 AM
You don't put that much time and effort into a post unless it's something you really LOVE and feel passionate about.

Admit it Lid, you love us. You know you do. Just go take your crimson shirt out of the back of that closet, wear it proudly, and stop trying to fight who you really are!!! All together now...

BEAT tExAs!!!!!!

BarryBnds
10/12/2009, 09:26 AM
http://harryallen.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/4589453.jpg

We just LOVE Texas. Please just give us back our children.

Gresho Murford
10/12/2009, 09:28 AM
man i love OU/tex week. Keep em coming lid.

Widescreen
10/12/2009, 09:32 AM
That Jeb sounds pretty sharp. He has a grasp of licenses and ombudsman.

the_ouskull
10/12/2009, 09:49 AM
Lid... Don't make me. I took it easy on you this year.

the_ouskull

TexasLidig8r
10/12/2009, 09:55 AM
sooners teeth...

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/b/big_mouth-13103.jpg

Texan's teeth...

http://imworld.aufeminin.com/dossiers/d20080226/d3323i72313h175316.jpg

:D

TexasLidig8r
10/12/2009, 09:59 AM
Texas women...

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/5370_106079667132_704777132_2563964_1331298_n-1.jpg

Oklahoma women...

http://www.gawker.com/assets/resources/2008/04/hillbilly.jpeg

StoopTroup
10/12/2009, 10:10 AM
So yours are chap wearing lesbians and ours are hard working shotgun totin' pulling a plow types that know how to get her man a beer and STFU when she's told. I don't get what your trying to say.

Try again you bowtie wearin' steer queer.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/DSC03080.jpg

soonerinabilene
10/12/2009, 10:33 AM
No matter what happens Saturday, the celebrity face of your school is still McConahey. JR and Toby Keith f*cking each other on top of 100 guys f*cking 101 guys still aint as gay as that.

FaninAma
10/12/2009, 11:13 AM
Edited to give the thread the response it deserves.

MrJimBeam
10/12/2009, 11:36 AM

Cletus: Well.. first... Oklahomer needed to find a way to exist... there was a whole mess of land out thar.. so.. we STEALED some!

We should have gotten old Larry McMurtry to write some bull**** novel about stealin' Messican horses and killin' Comanche, then everybody would know we is a great state too. Jus like Tejas.

bluedogok
10/12/2009, 11:39 AM
I think I have seen them sitting on a porch in Old Dime Box....

Soonerman08
10/12/2009, 11:43 AM
As told by Cletus and Jeb.. two proud graduates of Ou...

Cletus: Jeb! Stop chasin yer sister... get dressed. .and get in here.. I wanna tell ya about Oklahomer...

Cletus: Well.. first... Oklahomer needed to find a way to exist... there was a whole mess of land out thar.. so.. we STEALED some! And we was so proud of that.. we named our skool after it!

Jeb: Garsh... then whut happened?

Cletus: Well.. we needed some skool colurs and stuff.. and we found this librul skook up north called.. Harverd or somethin... and you know whut we did?

Jeb: We approached them through our respective ombudsman and sought a license sharing agreement with that university to revenue share the use of that particular shade of crimson?

Cletus: Uh.. yes! NO Jeb! Dammit.. we STEALED their colurs!!

Jeb: YUCK YUCK!! Then what did we do Cletus?

Cletus: Wellllll... then.. we needed somethin to sing when all of our studints waz skippin class and stuff... so... we heared of this other skool called.. "Yell" or somethn... ya know.. another one of them librul skools up north.. and ya know what we did then?

Jeb: Sought a copyright licensing agreement to share in revenue generated by use of the Yale Fight Song?

Cletus: Uh. yes! NO Jeb! Dammit.. we STEALED their song!!

Jeb: lol.. thats funny stuff right thar Cletus...

Cletus: Yep.. but.. our team still succ. So.. our governur met with our skool prezident and they decided that the dust bowl and turnips of wrath waz just too much.. and we wuz poor and stuff...

http://primemovers00.tripod.com/Odditi1.jpg

So we had to do somethin else Jeb.. and you know what we did then?

Jeb: hmmmm... ummm... improved the academic reputation of our university through the use of grants, international scholarships and philanthropic fundraisers thereby heightening the standards of the school?

Cletus: Jeb.. you are so ignurant. NO! We decided to build up the football team!

Jeb: Garsh.... but how Cletus... we dont have enuff good players in Oklahomer.

Cletus: he he he... Jeb.. what you think... we went down to Texas and... we STEALED their high school players!!!

[The First.. the Last.. The Most]

Jeb: lolol... that's a good un Cletus! But Jeb.. how did we keep em here?

Cletus: Dammit Jeb.. what the hell do you think car dealerships and slush funds are fer???

Jeb: So.. we started winnin all of a sudden???

Cletus: Yeppers Jeb.. but.. thar was this problem... parently.. thar's this thing called the NCAA... and they insisted we had to play fair!

Jeb: Damn Revenuers!

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/4478/revenuers1.jpg

Cletus: Yep! Furst,, they try to take our moonshine! Then... ever time we won somethin... they put us on probation and stuff! Hell.. one year.. we didnt even get to go to a bowl game!!

Jeb: Garsh.. is that it Cletus?

Cletus: Nah Jeb... then... we saw what that raskal Daril Royal was runnin some type of new fangled offense at Texas.. it was a turkey bone or somethin... and Barry...well... he sent Larry Lacewell down thar to spy on it (and so Barry culd have some "alone" time with the Missus.. uh.. Lacewell... that is)... and ya know what we did then?

Jeb: Developed a diverse offense based on multiple formations and exotic plays?

Cletus: Jeb.. you really are ignurant.. NO.. we STEALED the wishbone!!!

[The First.. the Last.. the Most]

Jeb: Well.. I'm glad we aint cheatin or stealin no more...

Cletus: Welll.. except fer the occashunal jacket.. and gas card.. and drivin a fancy furrin car around for free.. and shreddin employees time cards... and stuff lke that.. hell.. we done only been on probation once .. uh.. for football.. in the last 5 years!!!

Jeb: Garsh... uh Cletus.. kin I go back to chasin my sister Mabel?....

Cletus: Jeb... well.. let me tell you.........

WE NOW INTERRUPT THIS EXCITING OKLAHOMA HISTORY LESSON FOR AN IMPORTANT SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...................................... ...

As usual, The University of Texas Longhorns WILL prevail this upcoming Saturday... Your offensive line is still swiss cheese (it has a lot of holes in it and it stinks)... your wide receivers are inexperienced.. but they're slow too... you are susceptible to seam routes and crossing patterns... your safeties are often out of position... and the following represents Brent Venables game planning and adjustments...

Brent?!! You are up against a wishbone team this week. What do you plan to do?

We will play our base 4 - 3 defense no matter what!

Brent! You are up against a 5 wide receiver spread offense this week. what do you plan to do?

Brent! Texas is going to send Buckner in a seam route clearing out the linebackers and then shoot Shipley across the middle. What do you plan to do?

Texas 28
Ou 13

oh.. THE FIRST.. THE LAST.. THE MOST.. ?????

We won the FIRST game with you hillbillies....

We won the LAST game with you hillbillies....

And we won the MOST game with you hillbillies....

I thought that you was you on the left Lid?

yermom
10/12/2009, 11:44 AM
the school song smack might hurt if yours wasn't I've Been Working on the Railroad

Soonerman08
10/12/2009, 11:46 AM
Texas women...

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/5370_106079667132_704777132_2563964_1331298_n-1.jpg

Oklahoma women...

http://www.gawker.com/assets/resources/2008/04/hillbilly.jpeg

Actually here is an Oklahoma lady.

http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/sites/cunderwood6/files/imagecache/preview/official_photos/colorflower.jpg

:P

OKLA21FAN
10/12/2009, 11:51 AM
the school song smack might hurt if yours wasn't I've Been Working on the Railroad

'Texas Fight' as actually 'Taps'

'The Eyes' is not the school fight song.....know your foe ;)

KantoSooner
10/12/2009, 11:52 AM
Ah Texas. The place where New York dumps its sewage sludge....and where the dirt stolen by the Tessicans is so poor that they're happy to get it.
Enjoy your day, Lid and contemplate just exactly what it means when the no. 3? No. 4? team in the country is a 3.X point favorite over the No. 20 team in the country. The confidence of people betting real money on Texico overwhelms me.

ocsooner
10/12/2009, 11:54 AM
I like how Lid brings pics he found on the Internet somewhere and says they are Oklahomans, but all we can find is legit pictures of texans and Oklahomans...

Gresho Murford
10/12/2009, 11:55 AM
'Texas Fight' as actually 'Taps'

'The Eyes' is not the school fight song.....know your foe ;)

it is their Alma Matet though, correct?

OKLA21FAN
10/12/2009, 11:56 AM
it is their Alma Matet though, correct?

I think so :texan:

picasso
10/12/2009, 11:58 AM
Cletus and Jeb are way too obvious and unimaginative. Next time try Tartus and Goober. I actually know them and they work in the oil patch.

Too bad there aren't any rednecks, hillbillies or oilfield trash to make fun of in Texas eh?

hotshot13422
10/12/2009, 12:03 PM
http://www.mundialsudafrica2010.info/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/okahoma-hottest-student-cheerleader.jpg

I prefer these girls

yermom
10/12/2009, 12:06 PM
i knew that pic was coming... but man, those * girls with the chaps, oh my

SoonerLaw09
10/12/2009, 12:41 PM
Oklahoma women?

http://dizzy-girl.net/archives/JenniferBerryDSC_0410.jpg

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/getty/73867467bm005_2007_cmt_musi.widec.jpg

Hmm...adding up all the Miss Americas is hard...

EDIT: I just checked, and Oklahoma is tied with California and Ohio for most Miss Americas with 6.

tejas has 3, with the last 2 in the early 70s. Now that has a familiar ring to it. :)

SoonerLaw09
10/12/2009, 12:51 PM
So I guess what Lid is saying is, Oklahoma women are the kind you marry, tejas women are the kind you **** in the back of a pickup truck after a 12-pack. :D

prrriiide
10/12/2009, 01:05 PM
I f*cked all manner of whorn sluts through college. Then I married a hotter Oklahoma lady. The only thing easier than a whorn female is breathing. I always told our pledges, "Find whorn girls to learn basic cawksmanship. Find Oklahoma women to get serious with."

Tell your sister I said Hi, Lid. I hope she isn't still pi$$ed about that thing with the brass-bristled bottle brush...

Schoonerbeer
10/12/2009, 01:07 PM
Isn't the saxet song, the eyes of saxet to the tune of I been workin on the railroad.

---------------------BOOMER SOONER-----------------------------------

sooner ramone
10/12/2009, 01:09 PM
Oklahoma women are stunningly beautiful, texas women are stunningly ugly and smelly, like week old rotting tuna inside the rotting corpse of a texas whore from austin.

TexasLidig8r
10/12/2009, 02:00 PM
Oklahoma women are stunningly beautiful, texas women are stunningly ugly and smelly, like week old rotting tuna inside the rotting corpse of a texas whore from austin.

See.. that's just it..

That wasn't clever.

That wasn't subtle.

Too obvious.. Too contrived.

You wouldn't be "Friendly Corby's" troll by any chance would you Sparky?

Lott's Bandana
10/12/2009, 02:01 PM
Oklahoma women?

Hmm...adding up all the Miss Americas is hard...

EDIT: I just checked, and Oklahoma is tied with California and Ohio for most Miss Americas with 6.

tejas has 3, with the last 2 in the early 70s. Now that has a familiar ring to it. :)

Actually Ohio has 5 winners, as one woman in the 20's won it back-to-back, no title since 1979.

California's last title was 1983.

Oklahoma has had 4 since Baja won, including two in a row since VY won * a championship.

Conclusion:

Miss America / Football Championships the last 30 years...Oklahoma pwns *.

Miss America smack. Gotta love it.

stoopified
10/12/2009, 02:21 PM
http://harryallen.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/4589453.jpg

We just LOVE Texas. Please just give us back our children.What is that picture of the Longhorn Homecoming Queen and her Court doing on SoonerFans?

badger
10/12/2009, 02:33 PM
Perhaps Lid should have stuck with Texas history. I think a thread started by Lid about Texas history would have gotten a far better response and had been seen as a more credible source of that information.

Since he hasn't, I will just throw out a few tidbits here.

Origin of burnt orange: Texas didn't wanna be seen as yellow-bellies, but they cheapskates couldn't buy better dye for their orange uniforms, which turned yellow after a few washes. Thus, they got a darker shade of orange... they could have saved time by just consulting their mommas on the biggest lesson in laundry: DO NOT WASH COLORS IN HOT WATER.

Stadium name: Both OU and Texas stadiums are "memorial stadiums," and they both have names of dudes with Oklahoma ties... but don't tell UT fans that. They'd rather forget that Darrel K. Royal was ever a Sooner and keep complaining about OU stealing Texas state recruits.

Rivalry history: Texas will boast about it's record versus Oklahoma, but considering that they didn't allow for black football players on the field until Oklahoma did it first, perhaps we should begin referring to the records in eras - the "Texas allows whites only" era and the "OU's got Gautt" era.

Championship history: Texas has only won national titles with a Sooner as coach or when the coach didn't coach. Ever knows that VY won it for Texas in 2005. Don't let Mack holding VY's crystal ball tell you otherwise. Even considering that, OU has 7, Texas has a measly 4. In the Big 12, OU has a lot more than 2 conference championships, which is how many Texas has.

prrriiide
10/12/2009, 03:07 PM

I wouldn't say texass women are ugly. Quite the contrary, many are quite pleasant to look at. Even some that are whorn fans.

But you only really appreciate something you have to work for, which is why whorn women are so easily tossed aside like last week's taco salad. Million-dollar looks with wooden nickel class.

TexasLidig8r
10/12/2009, 03:11 PM
Actually Ohio has 5 winners, as one woman in the 20's won it back-to-back, no title since 1979.

California's last title was 1983.

Oklahoma has had 4 since Baja won, including two in a row since VY won * a championship.

Conclusion:

Miss America / Football Championships the last 30 years...Oklahoma pwns *.

Miss America smack. Gotta love it.

Miss America smack?? !!!!

Puulleeazzee...

Miss America pageants went out with poodle skirts and hula hoops.. It is an anachronism.. a throw back to bygone days before the intrawebz were invented...

NEXT....

TexasLidig8r
10/12/2009, 03:16 PM
AND HERBIE.. AND CORSO AND FOWLER will be there once again to see another Smack Down of Biblical proportions!

OKLA21FAN
10/12/2009, 03:17 PM

Puulleeazzee...

Miss America pageants went out with poodle skirts and hula hoops.. It is an anachronism.. a throw back to bygone days before the intrawebz were invented...

NEXT....well, then would Playboy centerfolds be acceptable? :pop:

(ah poop.....We prob stole those gals too!)

soonerinabilene
10/12/2009, 04:23 PM
AND HERBIE.. AND CORSO AND FOWLER will be there once again to see another Smack Down of Biblical proportions!

Worse than 65-13?

Mississippi Sooner
10/12/2009, 04:30 PM
well, then would Playboy centerfolds be acceptable? :pop:

(ah poop.....We prob stole those gals too!)

Right off the top of my head, I remember Candy Loving (yes, her real name), the 25th Anniversary Playmate from Norman, OK.

cvsooner
10/12/2009, 04:51 PM
Ponca City, actually, but an OU student, absolutely.

Mississippi Sooner
10/12/2009, 04:53 PM
Ponca City, actually, but an OU student, absolutely.

Yep, that's right. Journalism major, if memory serves.

A-M
10/12/2009, 05:00 PM
I love OU/Texas week! You guys give me a week long of great laughs.

silverwheels
10/12/2009, 05:01 PM
Edward Abbey has my all-time favorite quote about Texas:

"Why pick on Texas? Because it typifies, concentrates and exaggerates most everything that is rotten in America: it's vulgar -- not only cultureless but anti-cultural; it's rich in a brazen, vulgar, graceless way; it combines the bigotry and sheer animal ignorance of the Old South with the aggressive, ruthless, bustling, dollar-crazy brutality of the Yankee East and then attempts to hide this ugliness under a facade of mock-western play clothes stolen from a way of life that was crushed by Texanism over half a century ago. The trouble with Texas: it's ugly, noisy, mean-spirited, mediocre and false."

Lott's Bandana
10/12/2009, 05:37 PM

Puulleeazzee...

NEXT....

I acknowledged it was Miss America smack :D, however, it is still a contest judging talented and beautiful young women (you brought this up first with your snapshots of your sisters) which apparently your state can't seem to combine together any longer.

And:
a throw back to bygone days before the intrawebz were invented...Does this really mean you don't have to watch network television once a year to wank to scantily clad women?

Now if the Miss America talent contest had a stainless-steel pole...

Winnar *!

Lott's Bandana
10/12/2009, 05:39 PM
Right off the top of my head, I remember Candy Loving (yes, her real name), the 25th Anniversary Playmate from Norman, OK.

Norman at the time, because she was attending The University of Oklahoma.

I had a lecture class in Dale Hall with Candy. When she walked into the room it got quiet...every time.

TXBOOMER
10/12/2009, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=TexasLidig8r;2733255]Earl Campbell

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/b/big_mouth-13103.jpg

The Tyler Rose

TexasLidig8r
10/12/2009, 06:41 PM
Earl.. one of the greatest running backs in college football history....

A respected ambassador.

Actually... the pic reminds me more of.... Billy Sims....

Wonder if he's through yelling out.. BUMMER!!! BUMMER!!!!

A Sooner in Texas
10/12/2009, 06:46 PM
What is that picture of the Longhorn Homecoming Queen and her Court doing on SoonerFans?

Oh, that's just wrong. If it was the Longhorn Homecoming queen and her court, they'd all have their skirts over their heads, and not just because they ran out of paper bags to hide their faces.

A Sooner in Texas
10/12/2009, 06:47 PM

A respected ambassador.

Isn't that what Titans fans have been yelling about Vince?

picasso
10/12/2009, 07:00 PM

A respected ambassador.

And how is Sims any different? He's one of the very few Heisman winners who truly deserved to get the award back to back.
You'd have creamed yourself to have him on the Texas team back in those days.

Funky G
10/12/2009, 07:18 PM
x

GKeeper316
10/12/2009, 07:20 PM
hey lid... nice read. didja think it up all by yourself or do ya got a team o monkeys workin round the clock on that ****?

Funky G
10/12/2009, 07:25 PM
http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/images/mexillegals.jpg

Reason for Texas stadium expansion.

AlbqSooner
10/12/2009, 07:40 PM
When I was engaged in the active practice of law if I took the time to post on another team's message board as much as Lid does here, it meant my billings would be way down. But then, I didn't spend much time peacocking in front of the TV cameras when my clients were being excoriated in the press. I told the cameras to get out and decided, with input from my client, what statement we would issue to the media.

I guess things really ARE different in Lid's home state.

aero
10/12/2009, 09:30 PM
Texas.

Where women are women and men are ........

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZWrgG0fxwxA/RZfkthQW7OI/AAAAAAAAADY/pSehycje-BA/s400/Leslie+Magnet.JPG

well ....... you know.

MR2-Sooner86
10/12/2009, 10:17 PM
Texan [noun] A wetback that couldn't make it up to Oklahoma

tulsaoilerfan
10/12/2009, 10:19 PM
I wonder if Lid even realizes their stadium is named after one of the best players in OU's history? :)

MR2-Sooner86
10/12/2009, 10:26 PM
http://www.ncsl.org/default.aspx?tabid=4266

And they call us the inbreeders....

Leroyt
10/13/2009, 12:08 AM
[QUOTE=prrriiide;2733554].

But you only really appreciate something you have to work for, which is why whorn women are so easily tossed aside like last week's taco salad.

You, uh, tossed a lot of salads, have you prrriiide?:texan:

47straight
10/13/2009, 12:21 AM
Texas.

Where women are women and men are ........

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZWrgG0fxwxA/RZfkthQW7OI/AAAAAAAAADY/pSehycje-BA/s400/Leslie+Magnet.JPG

well ....... you know.

That shim is in critical condition.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/2009/10/13/1013leslie.html

aero
10/13/2009, 12:29 AM
That shim is in critical condition.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/2009/10/13/1013leslie.html

it was critical a long time ago

TexasLidig8r
10/13/2009, 08:18 AM
SCOREBOARD!!

SERIES!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFGC74qTAG8&feature=related

OUDoc
10/13/2009, 08:23 AM
SCOREBOARD!!

SERIES!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFGC74qTAG8&feature=related

National Championships!!!!

You can keep the series.

SoonerAtKU
10/13/2009, 08:26 AM
You can comfort yourself with all of those wins before Oklahoma was a state, and those wins in the 30's when it was a disaster-zone in Oklahoma. We'll take comfort in the fact that we've won nearly twice the number of championships you have, and a full three times as many conference championships since we've been directly competing for those.

I'm fine with that.

TexasLidig8r
10/13/2009, 10:31 AM
You can comfort yourself with all of those wins before Oklahoma was a state, and those wins in the 30's when it was a disaster-zone in Oklahoma. We'll take comfort in the fact that we've won nearly twice the number of championships you have, and a full three times as many conference championships since we've been directly competing for those.

I'm fine with that.

Are you fine with all the probations as well? The slush funds? The car dealership issues going back to the 70s as well?

OKLA21FAN
10/13/2009, 10:32 AM
Are you fine with all the probations as well? The slush funds? The car dealership issues going back to the 70s as well?
don't forget the spying too!!!! :pop:

OUDoc
10/13/2009, 10:35 AM

You just described both programs, Lid. Try to focus on OU bashing, please.

SoonerAtKU
10/13/2009, 10:41 AM
Are YOU fine with the crimes, the cover-ups, the special treatment that longhorn coaches and players get from the legal system in Texas? I mean, as a sworn defender of the law, that must cut you right to the core.

Sergio Kindle being lauded as a hero for turning himself in for crashing that car after giving himself enough time to sober up? El Ced being able to purchase a plasma tv via bogus MLB earnings (see also: Ricky Williams), then getting it stolen and having to become a common street thief to regain it? Let's not forget the carloads of weed and guns that have run through Austin in the hands of Mack's "Good kids who graduate".

Please, you must be joking.

47straight
10/13/2009, 11:23 AM

I'm fine with all that. It's better than not integrating until the 70s and then whining like a baby when you *surprise* can't recruit african-american athletes and have to resort to bad-mouthing Switzer.

OUDoc
10/13/2009, 11:29 AM
http://members.cox.net/oudoc99/texas%20all-character%20team.jpg

C&CDean
10/13/2009, 11:57 AM

Dude, seriously. You're on here chastising folks for being unoriginal. This post smacks of whornfans.com circa 1998 or so. You really need to try harder.

picasso
10/13/2009, 12:08 PM
Dude, seriously. You're on here chastising folks for being unoriginal. This post smacks of whornfans.com circa 1998 or so. You really need to try harder.

You mean the website where they just discovered the word mudhole?

Or did they always know the term but thought it meant something else?

TexasLidig8r
10/13/2009, 12:24 PM

Ya Dean.. the thing is.. there is no defense for it though.... and it is fun to see how many posts will go by before you get the old... "well.. everyone does it!" remark...

I think it was... 2 posts on the previous page!

picasso
10/13/2009, 12:33 PM
everyone does what? smoke weed? cry about being pestered by a poor hillbilly school in a poor hillbilly state?

you guys shouldn't worry about us at all. right?:D

Sooner98
10/13/2009, 12:40 PM
jXxZ6QcrZDw

Sooner98
10/13/2009, 12:42 PM
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/ThreeRunJack/Texas%20longhorn%20funny/texasband.jpg

TexasLidig8r
10/13/2009, 12:59 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zTck0O2CNKQ/SWbhNW5akSI/AAAAAAAAQNo/6ZffM2C20NU/s400/fo1.bmp

Last time I saw a mouth like that... it had a hook in it!

TexasLidig8r
10/13/2009, 01:02 PM
Barry!! Hey Barry!!! Who's gonna win this week????

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7OC0YbG2fek/Rqxig9oB9YI/AAAAAAAABc8/d42VPZs-mAY/s400/Hookedem2.jpg

SoonerLaw09
10/13/2009, 01:26 PM
Lid, if I were you, I would not get into a photoshop war with the people on this board. You might find yourself in a bad way, certainly, no question.

Funky G
10/13/2009, 01:32 PM
Texas: The new Central America.

TexasLidig8r
10/13/2009, 01:39 PM
Lid, if I were you, I would not get into a photoshop war with the people on this board. You might find yourself in a bad way, certainly, no question.

No photoshop Homeboy...

Barry attended a black tie affair in Texas... wisened up and flashed the hoook em for the cameras.

Gresho Murford
10/13/2009, 01:44 PM
No photoshop Homeboy...

Barry attended a black tie affair in Texas... wisened up and flashed the hoook em for the cameras.

http://politiclolz.com/files/2009/09/20090909-You-Lie.jpg

Its quite obvious that he was in the process of pointing those whorns down

OKLA21FAN
10/13/2009, 01:46 PM

no photoshop there

heck, Barry even wore an orange shirt in Stoolwater this season.

its just him, having some fun!

tulsaoilerfan
10/13/2009, 01:56 PM
The king can do whatever the **** he wants to do cause we all know where his allegiances lie :)

SoonerAtKU
10/13/2009, 02:15 PM
You know, if I had a co-worker who I had continually outperformed in every possible way for almost 20 years, I might do a little something to make him feel better long after I've retired. I guess I'm just a magnanimous guy.

SoonerLaw09
10/13/2009, 02:24 PM
No photoshop Homeboy...

That's nice of him, don't you think? Kind of like putting out leftover roast beef for your dog.

Jello Biafra
10/13/2009, 02:32 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zTck0O2CNKQ/SWbhNW5akSI/AAAAAAAAQNo/6ZffM2C20NU/s400/fo1.bmp

Last time I had my mouth like this... i had a DIGK in it!

fixed....now tell us what you really think/

prrriiide
10/13/2009, 02:41 PM
[quote=prrriiide;2733554].

But you only really appreciate something you have to work for, which is why whorn women are so easily tossed aside like last week's taco salad.

You, uh, tossed a lot of salads, have you prrriiide?:texan:

When it comes to whorn women, yes. Yes I have. Several gained a whole new appreciation for the term Boomer Sooner.

Jello Biafra
10/13/2009, 03:59 PM
lid...respond. are you really a blonde cheermuff?

TexasLidig8r
9/29/2010, 10:32 AM
Some threads just need to be brought back to life and so

Same results as

In the battle of rebuilding teams, Wilson goes all "Greg Davis" and curls up in the fetal position, sucking his thumb and asking for his mommy.

The Universe of Texas... The First Win.. The Last Win.. The Most Wins.

Boomer.....
9/29/2010, 10:37 AM
Bevo's kin

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1009/cfb.superfans.week4/images/texas_UCLA_at_Texas.jpg

cccasooner2
9/29/2010, 01:14 PM
How fashionable, each has a different outfit. :P

Mississippi Sooner
9/29/2010, 01:17 PM
That blonde in the back with the checkerboard sort of pattern on her face looks like she might cut your thingy off while you are sleeping.

TexasLidig8r
9/29/2010, 01:39 PM
That blonde in the back with the checkerboard sort of pattern on her face looks like she might cut your thingy off while you are sleeping.

And that's not true of all beyotches because of... ???

Jello Biafra
9/29/2010, 01:43 PM

the one in the front with the cowboy hat looks like she would rub a raw spot on ya and slap ya around.

C&CDean
9/29/2010, 01:46 PM
The one on the right with the quasi-KISS makeup needs to learn how to do the hookem thingy properly. I kinda think she's trying to make an "O".

Joe
9/29/2010, 01:53 PM
Bevo's kin

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1009/cfb.superfans.week4/images/texas_UCLA_at_Texas.jpg

There's some nasty heifers right there.

Joe
9/29/2010, 01:54 PM

Because all beyotches aren't Longwhorn whores?

Jacie
9/29/2010, 02:06 PM
A history lesson on sa*et football from Meat on the Hoof by former UT player, Gary Shaw:

The most damning passages from the book tell of UT coaches' attempts to run off the worst players so their scholarships could be given to other prospects.

. . . practice drills designed to terrify or injure players until they would voluntarily quit the team. The strategy worked well enough to chase off dozens of players a year.

. . . sadistic hazing rituals

. . . finagling to assure passing grades for starters

. . . tough courses and lack of medical attention to discourage unwanted sixth-teamers

Shaw characterizes Royal as an unfeeling tyrant who, once he had recruited a player, could care less about him if he was not contributing to winning. In one passage he quotes Royal saying he may treat Shaw "like a white man" if Shaw keeps practicing hard.

Don't bother asking Darrel what he thinks of it, however, as he'll tell you, "I really don't care about discussing it."

Wayne Suttle, a UT teammate of Shaw's who quit the team after a confrontation with Royal, says the first-teamers didn't understand what was going on because they were treated so much differently.

"People will still ask me about the book, 'Was that true?,'" says Suttle, who now lives and works in Plano. "And I say, 'Yeah, it was true.' I don't think there were any bald-faced lies in his book. If there were any questions of accuracy they were small ones."

SoonerWarMachine#1
9/29/2010, 02:20 PM
Hey Lid, no ambulances to chase today? By the length of your post and apparant time and effort you spent developing that piece, what? 3 or 4 days for you. Oh and let's not forget how exquisitely well written it was?? You're workload screams successful!

En_Fuego
9/29/2010, 02:46 PM
:texan: Darrel Royal's sig

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/persaus_photo/darrell-royal-autographed-oklahoma-sooners-mini-helmet_48a7ec48e7cb6400752736555e3a71f8.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/persaus_photo/oudarrellroyal.jpg

TexasLidig8r
9/29/2010, 04:14 PM
Hey Lid, no ambulances to chase today? By the length of your post and apparant time and effort you spent developing that piece, what? 3 or 4 days for you. Oh and let's not forget how exquisitely well written it was?? You're workload screams successful!

Sometimes... it is too easy.

Read the date on the original post.

Oh.. and I routinely clear out my calendar this week.

Thank you. Your parting gifts are at the door.

Husker In Oklahoma
9/29/2010, 04:33 PM
What a total tool. Typical.

aero
9/29/2010, 05:04 PM
texass women ......

http://www.keepaustinweird.com/images/leslie.jpg

TexasLidig8r
9/29/2010, 05:16 PM
What a total tool. Typical.

Says the person who supports the whining quitter school that USED to be Nebraska.

Don't you have to go resupply the steroid supply to give to your linemen and get ready to stock up on extra coloring books to distribute to your Prop 48 athletes?

The grown ups are talking here. Go back to the kiddy table.
:D

Soonermagik
9/29/2010, 06:58 PM
The irony here is so thick. Good ole Texas.. a place where mobile homes, 10 gallon hats and cheap cowboy boots are never in short supply.

The home of Chuck Norris, Matthew McCaughnegay & the Dixie Chicks. I pray the armpit of the United States decides to secede. I'm sure that's just wishful thinking, though. Good day, sir. ;)

Jello Biafra
9/29/2010, 07:39 PM
The irony here is so thick. Good ole Texas.. a place where mobile homes, 10 gallon hats and cheap cowboy boots are never in short supply.

The home of Chuck Norris, Matthew McCaughnegay & the Dixie Chicks. I pray the armpit of the United States decides to secede. I'm sure that's just wishful thinking, though. Good day, sir. ;)

psssst you KNOW ol chuck was born and raised in oklahoma?

i'd continue down the path with mathew "mygodimghey"

Soonermagik
9/29/2010, 08:16 PM
psssst you KNOW ol chuck was born and raised in oklahoma?

i'd continue down the path with mathew "mygodimghey"

No..... it can't be true.:O It does make me feel better that he made a show about the * Rangers.

A Sooner in Texas
9/29/2010, 09:10 PM

Because you actually have to have something to cut off, Lid.

CrimsonRez
9/29/2010, 09:32 PM
ya ya ya ya
http://media.photobucket.com/image/texas%20sucks/driftkingrx8/RX8%2520Pics/TexasSucks.jpg

SoonerWarMachine#1
9/30/2010, 09:35 AM
Sometimes... it is too easy.

Read the date on the original post.

Oh.. and I routinely clear out my calendar this week.

Thank you. Your parting gifts are at the door.

First of all, date of the original is irrelevant, you still spent 4 days whenever it was, "masterminding" that fine piece of bow-tie psuedo hillbilly speak, that merely shines a glaring light on your arrogant self importance. . . you probably have a mirrored office so you can see yourself from every angle? And a routine of not having enough work to do, has nothing to do with this priceless week SOONER domination. . . (2) is that the best "the LID, The Most Clever??" can generate . . you insult me and the rest of the fine Sooner fans here with your weak pathetic attempts at humor and jabs . . . Recommendation: Do some research and a writing improvement class or two and COME STRONG!!

TexasLidig8r
9/30/2010, 09:45 AM
First of all, date of the original is irrelevant, you still spent 4 days whenever it was, "masterminding" that fine piece of bow-tie psuedo hillbilly speak, that merely shines a glaring light on your arrogant self importance. . .

Actually, it took about 10 minutes to compose.. stream of consciousness writing. It's not that difficult Skippy.

you probably have a mirrored office so you can see yourself from every angle? And a routine of not having enough work to do, has nothing to do with this priceless week SOONER domination. . .

If you had Pacer, you could see the "not having enough work to do Punkin. Sooner domination? Really? Like last year? Or the year before? or 2006? or 2005? It's tough for your guys to win when they don't have a Big Red supplying illegal inducements.

(2) is that the best "the LID, The Most Clever??" can generate . . you insult me and the rest of the fine Sooner fans here with your weak pathetic attempts at humor and jabs . . .

Sport.. it's Texas - Ou week. This "smack" has been going on since before you were even a twinkle in your daddy's.. or baby mama's eyes. Insults are expected and thrown back. It's called.. a rivalry. You know like you and your cousin have to see who gets first crack at your sister!

Recommendation: Do some research and a writing improvement class or two and COME STRONG!!

Grammer and speling smack on the interwebz be so week....

picasso
9/30/2010, 09:47 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs344.ash2/62453_1457629318922_1179051783_31066252_298707_n.j pg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs343.ash2/62345_1457629478926_1179051783_31066253_6259108_n. jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs703.snc4/62345_1457629518927_1179051783_31066254_3774608_n. jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs665.snc4/60489_1458156052090_1179051783_31068715_7684756_n. jpg

SoonerWarMachine#1
9/30/2010, 10:01 AM
Grammer and speling smack on the interwebz be so week....

LID! LID! You missed it, slow down, take a deep breath, Sweetheart. The point was, I'm glad you're here and we (I) enjoy the smack talk, that's what this week is all about, the pure joy of taking jabs at each other, there's nothing better to stoke the hatred. But just try a little harder, do a little better, frankily your jabs are weak, just trying to help you out . . . just saying.

picasso
9/30/2010, 10:08 AM
Welcome to Texas! Be sure and visit our cultural attractions!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs006.ash2/33665_1461188607902_1179051783_31073453_1433384_n. jpg

TexasLidig8r
9/30/2010, 10:33 AM
LID! LID! You missed it, slow down, take a deep breath, Sweetheart. The point was, I'm glad you're here and we (I) enjoy the smack talk, that's what this week is all about, the pure joy of taking jabs at each other, there's nothing better to stoke the hatred. But just try a little harder, do a little better, frankily your jabs are weak, just trying to help you out . . . just saying.

How cute.. a noOb with 11 posts saying weak sauce.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/30/2010, 10:50 AM
the people that don't like lid don't know him like howzit does...of course, only a few women and howzit know him that way

SoonerWarMachine#1
9/30/2010, 10:51 AM
How cute.. a noOb with 11 posts saying weak sauce.

Not really, noob only to this sight and just because I haven't dedicated the last 10 yrs of my life in trying to gain insight from the better side doesn't give your blather any more relevance. I think I would check my ball sack to insure I still had a pair if I had your "post count" on an enemy board. . . Again, and how many times can I say it, IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT! Man c'mon you make me feel cheap just responding to your weaka _ _ . . . . really now, try a little harder. . . just clear the webs out of that Sam Houston State Law Brain

TexasLidig8r
9/30/2010, 10:53 AM
the people that don't like lid don't know him like howzit does...of course, only a few women and howzit know him that way

And howzit was the best I've had !

Howzit
9/30/2010, 11:00 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs344.ash2/62453_1457629318922_1179051783_31066252_298707_n.j pg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs343.ash2/62345_1457629478926_1179051783_31066253_6259108_n. jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs703.snc4/62345_1457629518927_1179051783_31066254_3774608_n. jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs665.snc4/60489_1458156052090_1179051783_31068715_7684756_n. jpg

You should totally display these in your next show. Just mix in a feather or two.

NormanPride
9/30/2010, 11:06 AM
This is by far the best thread on the internet.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/30/2010, 11:14 AM
thats really saying something considering the other spectacular threads goings on

SoonerWarMachine#1
9/30/2010, 11:36 AM
LID! Are you there?

SoonerWarMachine#1
9/30/2010, 11:57 AM
Thought so. . . and since your counting this "weak sauce" is #16, Richard