PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing I have heard about OU-UT

stoopified
10/11/2009, 11:13 PM
Comes courtesy of Mark Rodgers(KOCO 5).He said that UT has looked lackluster because they were not challenged by their opponents.I damn near fell out of my chair.Apparently you can suck if you are bored.BTW he says the Horn D is better than last year.The only thing I can come up with to explain Rodgers rather odd thinking is that he is from Blackwell.If you know anything about Blackwell then you know it ain't a football hotbed.

JLEW1818
10/11/2009, 11:15 PM
SHOULD BE A FUN WEEK!!!!:D :D :D

Eielson
10/11/2009, 11:15 PM
If that is the funniest thing you've ever heard, you might have the worst sense of humor ever.

sooner59
10/11/2009, 11:22 PM
Mark Rodgers thinks he is a big shot because he is on small-time radio, covers high school football, and is on an average network news station in a small state that people forget about unless you mention the the name "OU". Congratulations Mark! Your ESPY for sports journalism is awaiting you.

stoopified
10/11/2009, 11:28 PM
If that is the funniest thing you've ever heard, you might have the worst sense of humor ever.Your reading comprehension is rather lacking,what I said is it is the funniest thing I have heard about OU-Tx this year.I will admit that the part about this season was implicit not stated.

IronHorseSooner
10/12/2009, 09:18 AM
I can't remember if it is Rodgers or somebody else, but I thought he had a beef with the OU Athletic Department about something. He's really good with HS ball, but stinks when it come to college and pro. Also, how can your D be better with two of their best DL in the NFL. I guess he thinks that OUr OL is better than people think because we now have three guys in the NFL. His logic baffles me.

BarryBnds
10/12/2009, 09:28 AM
Mark Rodgers thinks he is a big shot because he is on small-time radio, covers high school football, and is on an average network news station in a small state that people forget about unless you mention the the name "OU". Congratulations Mark! Your ESPY for sports journalism is awaiting you.

The internet bullies have spoken.

StoopTroup
10/12/2009, 09:36 AM
Well...if your going to one thing in life...do it well. Rodgers should stick to HS sports. Every time he gets outside his realm....things don't go very well for him.