PDA

View Full Version : Gary Danielson

Widescreen
10/10/2009, 10:11 PM
This guy is unbelievable. Tebow just snuck the ball for a 1st down and Danielson says "I can't believe they did that. If Tebow would've gotten dinged on that play, I would've been out of the booth".

Why on earth does he care so much about Tebow? You'd think Tebow was his son or something.

King Crimson
10/10/2009, 10:14 PM
Danielson's classic line is "that would have been a sure TD if....".

about 4 times a game.

Johnny Utah
10/10/2009, 10:23 PM
I don't get him either. He was the same way about Stafford with Georgia ... I guess in this economy he wants to keep those paychecks coming in from CBS which broadcasts only SEC games. I would be ok with him raving over teams or even coaches he likes but it shouldn't be about individual players.

goingoneight
10/10/2009, 10:23 PM
"That woulda been a sure touchdown if the SEC played offense."

Johnny Utah
10/10/2009, 10:27 PM
"That woulda been a sure touchdown if the SEC played offense."

I'm sayin'! But somebody going to have to beat them (probably in the MNC game) to prove that point ... otherwise (like it or not) that style of play is going to be considered what it takes to win at the championship level.

prrriiide
10/11/2009, 12:17 AM
Not nearly as bad as Rece Davis on CFB Final. I mean, c'mon...inserting teabag into the role of God in a paraphrased 23rd Psalm? Hey Rece...you have some kind of sticky white goo on your chin. 10 minutes of teabag worship. I thought giving a blowjob on live tv was an FCC violation...

sooner59
10/11/2009, 12:26 AM
Still not as bad as Mark May EVERYTIME his ugly face is shown on tv. Mark May has the biggest hard on for USC. He completely disregarded the fact that USC lost to a terrible Washington team. Then he says that 5-0 Texas couldn't beat Washington with their backup QB. Hell OU could go back up to Seattle tomorrow and start Landry Jones and thump Washington. Get off the Trojan c*** Mark!

sooner59
10/11/2009, 01:09 AM
And to top that off, Mike Stoops' team choked one off to UW. They puked down their leg in the 4th quarter. I still like Locker, though. He is a hell of a player.

sooner518
10/11/2009, 08:38 AM
Not nearly as bad as Rece Davis on CFB Final. I mean, c'mon...inserting teabag into the role of God in a paraphrased 23rd Psalm? Hey Rece...you have some kind of sticky white goo on your chin. 10 minutes of teabag worship. I thought giving a blowjob on live tv was an FCC violation...

i think (HOPE) that he was saying that very tongue in cheek.

prrriiide
10/11/2009, 09:23 AM
i think (HOPE) that he was saying that very tongue in cheek.

Yeah...Rece's tongue, teabag's cheek...

IronHorseSooner
10/11/2009, 09:27 AM
What is odd is that Rece is a 'Bama grad, and makes no bones about it, much like Stu Scott and the Tarheels. Most 'Bama folks, to include my uncle who lives 3 minutes from Bryant-Denney, can't stand Tebow for spurning them to stay home and go to FLA.

OSUAggie
10/11/2009, 09:31 AM
Rece is just ****ing around when he's doing that **** about Tebow.

Danielson, on the other hand... Dude is psychotic. Went from a massive Big 10 homer to a massive SEC homer when the name of his employer changed.

IronHorseSooner
10/11/2009, 09:34 AM
Gary Danielson's fave quote, no joke

"There is no such thing as momentum."

Really, Gary? Is that what you told yourself on those craptastic Lions teams that you QBed?