PDA

View Full Version : Quinton Carter Injury

CK Sooner
10/10/2009, 06:03 PM
If someone figures out what happened to him post it here.

CK Sooner
10/10/2009, 06:05 PM
And an update on Brian Simmons.

boomersooner28
10/10/2009, 08:43 PM
Oh and the latest on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie plz thks.

MyT Oklahoma
10/10/2009, 08:48 PM
Oh and the latest on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie plz thks.

Brad's Mom finally said.. "Are you out of your f-ing mind?"

goingoneight
10/10/2009, 08:59 PM
Unspecified knee injury with Simmons per Stoops, one he was able to walk off, but not sure exactly how bad it is.

soonerP_A_C
10/10/2009, 09:00 PM
I'm gonna talk to a girl I know at 31 flavors later tonight... I'll let you know what she says...

CK Sooner
10/10/2009, 09:01 PM
Losing Carter for Texas would hurt BAD.

They put in J. Nelson after he got injured. He is a veteran cornerback and played pretty well. He hasn't been able to crack the starting lineup though.

Simmons hurts toooo. He is probably the second best lineman next to Williams.

sooner59
10/10/2009, 09:03 PM
Unspecified knee injury with Simmons per Stoops, one he was able to walk off, but not sure exactly how bad it is.

One time, I watched Lance Mitchell walk off the field unaided, so I felt that He would be ok. Torn ACL, out for the season. You never know until a presser is released.

goingoneight
10/10/2009, 09:06 PM
It's a lot harder to tear a big man's ACL, but that doesn't mean it isn't cartilage, etc.

BOOMERBRADLEY
10/10/2009, 09:11 PM
If Carter is hurt they should start Trice. Obviously he's not a head hunter but the dude can cover anyone on the field

TMcGee86
10/10/2009, 11:12 PM
One time, I watched Lance Mitchell walk off the field unaided, so I felt that He would be ok. Torn ACL, out for the season. You never know until a presser is released.

that's the funny thing about an acl. tear it clean through and it doesnt hurt. it's when you only partially tear it that it hurts like a mf.

so I always worry when a guy has a knee tweak and limps off the field under his own power.

VA Sooner
10/10/2009, 11:40 PM
Going to need good corners and safeties to cover McCoy's passes. But watching Colorado's line... if our D is really all that... they should be able to put pressure on the QB like they did today in the second half of the Baylor game.

I can't believe I said that...

SoonerKnight
10/10/2009, 11:52 PM
Is Carter ok? And GOD I hope you are right! I DO NOT want to lose to those fags again!!! Here is an e-mail from one of said fags:

Stoops was outcoached ... again
1) Well, this makes two close games in 2009 in which Bob Stoops has come up short. He got outcoached by BYU's Bronco Mendenhall a month ago, and now Randy Shannon and Miami offensive coordinator Mark Whipple outfoxed him down the stretch. First of all, the play selection from OU offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson on the Sooners' final drive was alarming to say the least. Not only did the Sooners fail to run to the left side of their offensive line, they employed a timid and tame flat pass — with no downfield dimension — on third-and-9 near the Miami red zone in a four-point game (21-17). On the other side of the ball, Whipple — the coordinator who has made such a huge difference in South Florida — had the guts to throw on third-and-6 when Stoops and his staff had their defense in a run-based alignment in the game's final minutes. The 2009 college football season has taught us that even the very best in the profession are hardly immune from repeated instances of failure. Stoops is very much a giant in his industry, but let's be sure to dish out a little criticism to him, along with fellows named Carroll and Tressel.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a co-worker! I really need OU to beat the crap out of saxet!!

VA Sooner
10/11/2009, 12:05 AM
Need Carter next week.