PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee is beating the CRAP out of UGA

prrriiide
10/10/2009, 02:21 PM
Crompton has looked like a 5th year sr. QB should look. Berry just set the NCAA record for career ints. Too bad this Crompton missed the bus to Gainesville and sent his no-talent twin. UT would have beat FL with this QB.

Johnny Utah
10/10/2009, 06:14 PM
I dont regularly go to the UGA fan boards (cause all of them pale in comparison to sf.com :)) but do read the blog comments on the local fishwrap (ajc.com). There is MAJOR meltdown occuring within the Dawg Nation, which also pales in comparison to most anything posted on sf.com. The overwhelming sentiment is that they want to "fire everybody", or at least the OC and DC. Familiar territory? Hey we're all fans or we wouldn't care right?

Johnny Utah
10/10/2009, 06:16 PM
Crompton has looked like a 5th year sr. QB should look. Berry just set the NCAA record for career ints. Too bad this Crompton missed the bus to Gainesville and sent his no-talent twin. UT would have beat FL with this QB.

I agree ... seeing how FL plays against LSU should be interesting.

bluedogok
10/10/2009, 06:23 PM
I dont regularly go to the UGA fan boards (cause all of them pale in comparison to sf.com :)) but do read the blog comments on the local fishwrap (ajc.com). There is MAJOR meltdown occuring within the Dawg Nation, which also pales in comparison to most anything posted on sf.com. The overwhelming sentiment is that they want to "fire everybody", or at least the OC and DC. Familiar territory? Hey we're all fans or we wouldn't care right?
News websites tend to be the home of the unhinged.

prrriiide
10/10/2009, 07:29 PM

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!! Don't make put out a contract... :-)

Johnny Utah
10/10/2009, 09:31 PM

That they are. Actually what I meant to write was that anything on sf.com pales in comparison to what is being written on the ajc.com blogs covering UGA ... they are calling for heads even at the highest level. Richt has historically been pretty untouched but can go down with his coordinators as far as the fans are concerned right now.

stoopified
10/11/2009, 07:36 AM
osu's QUALITY win is losing its luster.For that matter their loss to Houston really looks bad after UTEP took the Coogs down last week 58-41.