PDA

View Full Version : Our Season Starts Today....!!

Blues1
10/10/2009, 09:29 AM
Regardless of our 4 Practice Games ~~~ :)

Our Season Starts Today...... !

Big 12 Championship Run Starts Now.....

BOOMER.......

TXBOOMER
10/10/2009, 09:35 AM
Yep! Hope Sam knocks the rust off and gets that O clicking for mexas next week.

Sooner!

pac10SUX
10/10/2009, 09:38 AM
Agreed!!!

BOOMER

SoonerInLubbock
10/10/2009, 09:45 AM
Like somebody posted the other day. OU is like the dirty scratched up and bloody junkyard dog. We have taken some hits and we will be better because of it. We have been in the trenches we have seen the carnage. Now it's time to inflict some carnage of our own. Baylor is in the path of a pi$$ed off junkyard dog with rabies. Tejas.....your next. SOONER!!!!

IronHorseSooner
10/10/2009, 10:08 AM
OUr non-con situation is the only time I think that College BBALL and the NFL has it better than College Football. With College BBALL, you can have an injury to a star player early, kick rear in conference, and make a deep NCAA run. In the NFL, you can drop a couple due to injuries, and still win a championship. Later in the year, I want to beat that team that NOBODY wants to play, much like SUC was last year, and UGA the year before. Again our goals should be:

1. Beat *
2. Beat Nebbish
3. Beat the Pokes
4. Win the South
5. Win the Big XII
6. Finish in the Top 10
7. Be the best 2-loss team out there
8. Break the BCS bowl curse
9. Have a spring board into the 2010 year

Heck, we still don't know what will happen around the country this year. This could be like 2007 where teams start falling like flies. In that case, how could you not consider us as the best 2-loss team. It sounds like an oxymoron, but we would be as close to an undefeated team could be with 2-losses. Those who believe that this season is lost or over are greatly mistaken!

VA Sooner
10/10/2009, 10:22 AM
Agreed... season starts today. Let's run the table.

BOOOOMMMMEEERRRR!!!!!!!

SunnySooner
10/10/2009, 11:20 AM
I still have a lot of hope--a big game today puts us in a great spot for the RRS, let the receivers build some confidence, etc. If we beat ut, we're back in it, because I haven't seen ANY dominating team this year, none that stand out that much above the rest of the crowd, I think this year will end up a lot like 2007, and if we're Big 12 champs, we'll be in the discussion.

soonerfan69
10/10/2009, 01:58 PM
I think alot more has to happen than Bradford playing for them to win the big 12