PDA

View Full Version : Good Haunted Houses in OKC area?

MR2-Sooner86
10/9/2009, 10:53 PM
So I'll be in OKC sometime in the next couple of weeks to see this girl I know before Halloween. Does anybody know of any good haunted houses/trails/etc? Where are their locations and what are we looking at as in prices? Also, what about length? I hate the houses you go to, wait in line a long *** time, pay a pretty penny, and the whole thing is at most 5 minutes long.

Probably most important of all, what about lines? I know lines can't be avoided but sometimes they're just stupid long.

For instance I don't know who has gone but I think the Nightmare in Tulsa is the biggest ripoff ever. It's around $20 a pop to wait in line for 30-45 minutes (with the front of the line pass) and it's not even that good (all looks and no go).

The Castle in Muskogee isn't bad and is reasonable but still think you could get a bigger bang for the buck.

So, OKC people, what are some of the places you've gone to that you thought were really great places? Are there some that are just one house or is there some places where they have multiple houses/trails/buildings to pick and choose from? What is your suggestion?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/10/2009, 12:20 AM
So I'll be in OKC sometime in the next couple of weeks to see this girl I know before Halloween. Does anybody know of any good haunted houses/trails/etc? Where are their locations and what are we looking at as in prices? Also, what about length? I hate the houses you go to, wait in line a long *** time, pay a pretty penny, and the whole thing is at most 5 minutes long.

Probably most important of all, what about lines? I know lines can't be avoided but sometimes they're just stupid long.

For instance I don't know who has gone but I think the Nightmare in Tulsa is the biggest ripoff ever. It's around $20 a pop to wait in line for 30-45 minutes (with the front of the line pass) and it's not even that good (all looks and no go).

The Castle in Muskogee isn't bad and is reasonable but still think you could get a bigger bang for the buck.

So, OKC people, what are some of the places you've gone to that you thought were really great places? Are there some that are just one house or is there some places where they have multiple houses/trails/buildings to pick and choose from? What is your suggestion?Take her Trick or Treating. Won't cost ya anything, and you'll get some razor blades, tootsie rolls and candy corn and such, too.

btk108
10/10/2009, 04:25 AM
Bricktown.....

Flagstaffsooner
10/10/2009, 08:09 AM
http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/oklahoma.htm

MR2-Sooner86
10/10/2009, 06:23 PM
Take her Trick or Treating. Won't cost ya anything, and you'll get some razor blades, tootsie rolls and candy corn and such, too.

I won't be there for Halloween.

Bricktown.....

Are there several places around Bricktown or is there a really big one in the area?

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/oklahoma.htm

***hole :D

LosAngelesSooner
10/10/2009, 06:49 PM
Doesn't Jenks have some kind of Haunted Hayride that's pretty good?

LosAngelesSooner
10/11/2009, 06:53 AM
Or maybe it was Broken Arrow...I just remember the hay ride and the cool haunted barn.

StoopTroup
10/11/2009, 11:43 AM
Was listening to the radio the other morning...

Someone says there is a place in Chicago and it has a trapped door. When you get on it...it drops you down a 5 story chute of some sorts.

Talk about scarin the bejeezuz out of you if you didn't know about it....lol