PDA

View Full Version : OSU: A Sordid Story — How Dez Terrorized Their Campus

Mjcpr
10/9/2009, 08:42 AM
I don't have many "inside sources" but I do have one friend that is connected in such a way that I belive what he tells me on the goings on at osu. What he told me is included below so feel free to discuss it, deny it, pick at it, believe it or disbelieve it; I think the truth will eventually come out, hopefully it will eventually all come out and when it does I guess we'll know if there was indeed more to the story.

The person that I know I was with a friend of the program when they were talking to one of osu's running backs. Evidently, Dez has a new Porsche parked in the student parking with a paper tag that was bought for him by 'someone'; they are trying to get it hidden and swept away. The story behind the car is hard to believe in this day and age but that info is straight from a teammate. Apparently, he's recently been sporting all kinds of new jewelry and earings, etc.

Also, the lie he told to the NCAA, was given to him by the coaching staff. They directed him to lie to start with.

He's done. A lot of people out there think he'll be back, but there's WAY more to the story that won't get out and he's done.

Take this for what it's worth. We will find out in the coming months whether it's true or not.

rawlingsHOH
10/9/2009, 09:06 AM
OSU: A Sordid Story — How Dez Terrorized Their Campus
Nice!

Collier11
10/9/2009, 09:10 AM
Well ill say this, IF any of that is true, OSU is going to get hammered big time one way or another, especially if the coaches encouraged him to lie

OKLA21FAN
10/9/2009, 09:12 AM
I don't have many "inside sources" but I do have one friend that is connected in such a way that I belive what he tells me on the goings on at osu. What he told me is included below so feel free to discuss it, deny it, pick at it, believe it or disbelieve it; I think the truth will eventually come out, hopefully it will eventually all come out and when it does I guess we'll know if there was indeed more to the story.

The person that I know I was with a friend of the program when they were talking to one of osu's running backs. Evidently, Dez has a new Porsche parked in the student parking with a paper tag that was bought for him by 'someone'; they are trying to get it hidden and swept away. The story behind the car is hard to believe in this day and age but that info is straight from a teammate. Apparently, he's recently been sporting all kinds of new jewelry and earings, etc.

Also, the lie he told to the NCAA, was given to him by the coaching staff. They directed him to lie to start with.

He's done. A lot of people out there think he'll be back, but there's WAY more to the story that won't get out and he's done.

Take this for what it's worth. We will find out in the coming months whether it's true or not.

THAT AIN'T TRUE!!!!!!!! [hairGel]

Mississippi Sooner
10/9/2009, 09:13 AM
I can't wait for the Sports Illustrated issue with Dez on the front cover in his orange jumpsuit.

bluedogok
10/9/2009, 09:17 AM
I can't wait for the Sports Illustrated issue with Dez on the front cover in his orange jumpsuit.
Would that be his football uniform or prison garb?

CaliBornSoonerBred
10/9/2009, 09:24 AM
Couldn't he wait one more year to buy his Porsche?!

With this said about Crabtree, I did see him last summer driving a Bentley coupe around Lubbock. I looked down from my truck and just shook my head because how stupid can these guys be?! My girlfriend worked in media relations for Tech football the last 2 years and with the stuff I saw from Crabtree and what she had to say......it is amazing that the NCAA never made their way down to Lubbock and pay him and the team a little visit. Crabtree must have been mistaken for Reggie Bush I guess.

fadada1
10/9/2009, 09:32 AM
Would that be his football uniform or prison garb?
there's a difference?

TXBOOMER
10/9/2009, 09:34 AM
Maybe Scott Verplank bought it for him after the Georgia game when he was so happy OSU won and OU got beat. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

badger
10/9/2009, 09:45 AM
In b4 poke sheep bleat "baaaa baaaa adrian had a lexus that he drove temporarily but didn't get declaring ineligible baaaaaa baaaaa"

TheHumanAlphabet
10/9/2009, 10:26 AM
Dez sounds so done...OSU forfeits 3 games...I'm a man get his hat handed to him...Losur goes on probation...USC continues on without ramifications.

I Am Right
10/9/2009, 10:33 AM
ESPN reported that the coach new about this early this summer. I wonder if this could cost Gundy his job?

OKLA21FAN
10/9/2009, 10:36 AM
ESPN reported that the coach new about this early this summer. I wonder if this could cost Gundy his job?

Gundy knew that he lied to the NCAA? or simply knew about the meeting?

badger
10/9/2009, 10:37 AM
You hear that sound? That's the sound of money... draaaaaaainnning outta T. Boner's wind farm, natural gas as a fuel source for big arse trucks, and the OSU athletic department.

What do they all have in common? Three ideas that are doomed to fail during an economic downtown.

Face it, Pokes - you've always been an underdog and you've done well at it. Why raise expectations when all that happens is utter disappointment? AIM LOW.

:P

I Am Right
10/9/2009, 10:40 AM
Gundy knew that he lied to the NCAA? or simply knew about the meeting?

Knew about Dez's relationship with Dion, Pierce & Crabtree. Pierce being the agent rep for Grabtree.

OKLA21FAN
10/9/2009, 10:41 AM
Knew about Dez's relationship with Dion, Pierce & Crabtree. Pierce being the agent rep for Grabtree.

ahhh okay...thanks!

(but I thought the agent's name in question was Parker )

I Am Right
10/9/2009, 10:44 AM
The report said something about Crabtree and agent rep trying to recruit Dez. We will see where it goes. With our luck this year, Dez plays against OU

Mjcpr
10/9/2009, 10:45 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4544094

Collier11
10/9/2009, 10:45 AM
The fact that OSU is apparently lying and told Dez to lie is really damning, that could be huge

Ton Loc
10/9/2009, 10:47 AM

Evidently, Dez has a new Porsche parked in the student parking with a paper tag that was bought for him by 'someone'; they are trying to get it hidden and swept away. The story behind the car is hard to believe in this day and age but that info is straight from a teammate. Apparently, he's recently been sporting all kinds of new jewelry and earings, etc.

I demand pictures. Every kid on that campus has a cell phone with a camera. You have to think someone at sometime took a picture.

Mjcpr
10/9/2009, 10:51 AM
I demand pictures. Every kid on that campus has a cell phone with a camera. You have to think someone at sometime took a picture.

I'd like to see some pics too.

Sooner04
10/9/2009, 10:53 AM
Mr. Dykes, you have a call on line two.

I Am Right
10/9/2009, 10:53 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4544094

Thanks for the link.

Pigface1
10/9/2009, 11:33 AM
I find it hard to believe he has a porsche. If he does, he's gotta be the dumbest mofo on the planet. They should have just bought his parents a $350k house and everything would be fine.

cheezyq
10/9/2009, 11:48 AM
The fact that OSU is apparently lying and told Dez to lie is really damning, that could be huge

Normally I'd agree. But between OU telling the truth and getting hammered and USC lying (despite the evidence) and skirting away with no consequences...you kinda have to wonder which is better for the program.

Uncle Ernie
10/9/2009, 12:05 PM
Ah the NC2A. A bunch of fools that play fast and loose with the rules.
Don't they have to climb the telephone pole in Stillwaddy to use their phones anyway?

badger
10/9/2009, 12:10 PM
Here (http://www.tulsaworld.com//webextra/content/items/pdf/OSU.NCAA.09.correspondence.pdf) is a link to the correspondence between Poke State and the NCAA.

Here (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20091009_93_0_Onlyth135663) is a summary of the latest.

Here (http://media.photobucket.com/image/stunned%20aggie/critical_phil/aggystunned2.jpg) is the collective thoughts of the OSU fanbase in picturing what will happen against A&M this weekend given this unfortunate (for THEM!) turn of events.

Here (http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/l/4/O/considerationpic21.jpg) is your mom.

EDIT: For those of you that clicked the link to the NCAA/OSU correspondence, did you notice that all of the contact numbers got released? Ooooo, Poke fans gotta irate-call the SH!T outta them!

ouduckhunter
10/9/2009, 12:17 PM
Couldn't he wait one more year to buy his Porsche?!

With this said about Crabtree, I did see him last summer driving a Bentley coupe around Lubbock. I looked down from my truck and just shook my head because how stupid can these guys be?! My girlfriend worked in media relations for Tech football the last 2 years and with the stuff I saw from Crabtree and what she had to say......it is amazing that the NCAA never made their way down to Lubbock and pay him and the team a little visit. Crabtree must have been mistaken for Reggie Bush I guess.

Yeah, if Dez had been driving around in a Southern Cali mansion, or chauffering Reggie's parents, the NCAA wouldn't have problems with any of this!

Sirus
10/9/2009, 12:18 PM
There's like a hundred Dez threads over at OrangePumper.com.
They even have one calling for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to get involved....:rolleyes:

SoonerLaw09
10/9/2009, 12:26 PM
I'll say this much: Deion Sanders is now persona non grata at college campuses. Especially OU. If he shows up to anything I hope he's ushered out with a cattle prod up his azz.

badger
10/9/2009, 12:30 PM
I'll say this much: Deion Sanders is now persona non grata at college campuses. Especially OU. If he shows up to anything I hope he's ushered out with a cattle prod up his azz.

Isn't he a Florida State alum? Maybe that's Bobby Bowden's ace in the hole to keep his job - get ol' Deion to help him and his players out!

...well, it was his ace :D

mehip
10/9/2009, 12:33 PM
You think people would learn to be more subtle with this stuff. Too bad if these shenanigans are true, he was a heck of a college player.

bri
10/9/2009, 12:37 PM
I'm five-starring this for the ninja-sweet old-school SI reference. Well played. :D

Lott's Bandana
10/9/2009, 12:43 PM
Isn't he a Florida State alum? Maybe that's Bobby Bowden's ace in the hole to keep his job - get ol' Deion to help him and his players out!

Maybe OU spilled the beans to avenge Balogun? :P

Don't we all remember Neon Deon's little incident when at FSU?

From Sports Illustrated, 1989:

His friends agree that the private Deion is mature and considerate, so they were shocked last winter when Sanders was arrested at a shopping mall in Fort Myers (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/topic/article/Fort_Myers/1900-01-01/2100-12-31/mdd/index.htm) a week before the Sugar Bowl (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/topic/article/Sugar_Bowl_Game/1900-01-01/2100-12-31/mdd/index.htm) and charged with assault. Sanders says he had paid $25 for a pair of earrings; a salesclerk said he had not given her the cash. An altercation ensued, and the police were summoned.He also has an arrest record that rivals any Whorn...

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 12:50 PM

he is a FSU alum but he has recently gotten into little league football and was actually in okc sep 19th with his "select" players with rumors that dez was around too.

http://www.leaguelineup.com/photodisplay.asp?url=mwcfootball&sid=926439750&photocatid=212189&pid=3782960

sorry, tried to put the pic up but it is copyrighted.

here is the link to his website:

http://www.primetimemediaventures.com/association/primetime/about.html

it seems like he is getting more into agent type activities over the last couple of years...jst saying

edit: not positive but i believe one of those two guys back there with sanders is mike coats.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2009, 12:53 PM
I wonder if he got the sweet ride from Big Red Imports? :confused:

bri
10/9/2009, 12:58 PM
Maybe OU spilled the beans to avenge Balogun? :P

aggy is convinced it was Aggie that blew the whistle.

Of course, aggy is convinced that orange and black should be worn year 'round, football fields should run east-west, and that you can steal traditions from other schools in your conference and no one will notice, so it's not like we're dealing with the most brilliant minds of our generation here.

OKLA21FAN
10/9/2009, 12:59 PM

this is brilliant in a sick sort of orange way! :pop:

well played Lid

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 01:01 PM

probably. I wonder if he would get convicted in oklahoma if he ran through an apartment and then fled the scene and then claim he was texting the next morning.

Dio
10/9/2009, 01:15 PM

Why the hell is Lid green? A week before the * game?

CobraKai
10/9/2009, 01:26 PM

I'm not sure about that, but he does get his plasma TVs from the same place Cedric Benson got his.

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 01:29 PM

one word...mods.

Mississippi Sooner
10/9/2009, 01:38 PM
There's like a hundred Dez threads over at OrangePumper.com.
They even have one calling for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to get involved....:rolleyes:

Dude is actually saying he'd like to see T. Boone throw out some cash to get Jesse and Al to fly in.

IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!! [hairGel]

OUDoc
10/9/2009, 01:42 PM
I see. This is now a race issue? Good call, pokies. :rolleyes:

Collier11
10/9/2009, 01:51 PM
if anyone is getting screwed its Balogun

JohnnyMack
10/9/2009, 01:53 PM

I just took care of that. It was bizarrely satisfying.

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 02:03 PM
I just took care of that. It was bizarrely satisfying.

very nice. red or green, he's still a bow tie wearing, c*cksmoker with a ragin yeast infection.

TXBOOMER
10/9/2009, 02:03 PM
if anyone is getting screwed its Balogun

No doubt!

Collier11
10/9/2009, 02:05 PM
very nice. red or green, he's still a bow tie wearing, c*cksmoker with a ragin yeast infection.

im sorry that you know that

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 02:08 PM
im sorry that you know that

what you kidding? you've never seen the girls gone wild films? his company does the opposite...guys gagging wild.

bluedogok
10/9/2009, 02:10 PM
I wonder if all of this stuff with Crabtree and Bryant and his rumored involvement in the Jets tampering case will cost Deion his job at the NFL Network? We all know how the NFL hates "bad" news.

bri
10/9/2009, 02:13 PM
Good point. Supreme Chancellor Ginger is most likely not amused.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2009, 02:15 PM

Dont you have some pizzas to deliver ?

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 02:18 PM
Dont you have some pizzas to deliver ?

i tried to get onto your compound to deliver them but your mother said something about you getting ready for the rickey martin concert this evening or something.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2009, 02:19 PM
probably. I wonder if he would get convicted in oklahoma if he ran through an apartment and then fled the scene and then claim he was texting the next morning.

Only if he was holding a Phillips screwdriver in one hand.. driving from a Burlington Coat Factory with a stolen jacket in a used Lexus that he was "test driving" for 4 weeks with its trunk filled with shredded payroll records and stolen handguns after it had had its gas tank filled with a stolen gas card and all the while he was listening to rap videos on youtube!

:D

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2009, 02:20 PM
i tried to get onto your compound to deliver them but your mother said something about you getting ready for the rickey martin concert this evening or something.

That would be Engleburt Humperdink.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 02:21 PM
oh here we go, cus we all know the short horns dont ever have players who get in trouble, steal tvs, drive cars into apartment buildings and run away, have felony possession charges, threaten to kill people, etc... no way they would do any of those things

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 02:24 PM
Only if he was holding a Phillips screwdriver in one hand.. driving from a Burlington Coat Factory with a stolen jacket in a used Lexus that he was "test driving" for 4 weeks with its trunk filled with shredded payroll records and stolen handguns after it had had its gas tank filled with a stolen gas card and all the while he was listening to rap videos on youtube!

hmmm ill see all this ^^^^ and raise you a few boating while drinking sleeping in the back seat of a truck with a loaded unregistered handgun after going in front of a group of judges that happened to have "donated" seats at the football field named after an oklahoma football player and running down the street with a bag full of pot (that didnt belong to him) and a flat screen tv that (did) "belonged to him" while thinking about the baseball coach who had been locked up for DUI and that coach sitting in jail thinking to himself "why am i doing this while a football player does worse and he gets smacked on the wrist" while you have a heisman trophy winner standing in front of the media in a dress holding hands with his sister.

now whut? ;)

FaninAma
10/9/2009, 02:26 PM

And yet this nimrod has green speck. My,my;
how the standards of Soonerfans have fallen.

Tolerating a whorn who never misses getting in
an underhanded shot at the Sooners albeit with
a modest bit more tact than the average whorn
fan ****** rocket.

David Earl would have never allowed this kind of
crap.

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 02:30 PM
And yet this nimrod has green speck. My,my
the standards of Soonerfans have fallen.

Tolerating a whorn who never misses getting in
an underhanded shot at the Sooners albeit with
a modest bit more tact than the average whorn
fan ****** rocket.

one of the mods awrds him with green for "servies rendered".

that's why most of us stop trying. someone here loves his asss like a tight vietnamese boy and its useless to try and slam him.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 02:33 PM
which is really ghey

GottaHavePride
10/9/2009, 02:34 PM
one word...mods.

Heh. Except mods can't monkey with anyone's reputation number except by spekking them just by anyone else.

In the last 24 hours Lid has been spekked over 91 times, and not a single one of those has come from a mod/admin.

Just saying.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 02:35 PM
doubt that

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 02:36 PM
Heh. Except mods can't monkey with anyone's reputation number except by spekking them just by anyone else.

In the last 24 hours Lid has been spekked over 91 times, and not a single one of those has come from a mod/admin.

Just saying.

disturbing...very disturbing. gene simmons must bow to him.

side note: most of you mods have over 20,000 posts. id say that a green spek hammer from each of you guys would put him to the point that he couldnt be red for a long time.

GottaHavePride
10/9/2009, 02:37 PM
doubt that

You want me to break it down? I can't see whether the speks were (+) or (-). Most of them have probably been negative.

I assume your 16 were. ;)

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 02:39 PM
You want me to break it down? I can't see whether the speks were (+) or (-). Most of them have probably been negative.

ouch...he said your winkie is small since youve hit him 16 times and hes still green.

GottaHavePride
10/9/2009, 02:52 PM
disturbing...very disturbing. gene simmons must bow to him.

side note: most of you mods have over 20,000 posts. id say that a green spek hammer from each of you guys would put him to the point that he couldnt be red for a long time.

I had to scroll through about 15 pages of speks before I found one from a mod / admin. Dean spekked him back in September.

;)

Pricetag
10/9/2009, 02:54 PM
I don't believe that it's institutional. I think Mike Gundy is an honest man. I've always thought that OSU would cheat during Pickens' quest for football greatness, but I think we'll see Gundy run out of town Sean Sutton style before that.

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 02:55 PM
I had to scroll through about 15 pages of speks before I found one from a mod / admin. Dean spekked him back in September.

;)

i stand corrected ;)

Collier11
10/9/2009, 03:08 PM

ive never in 3 years negged Lid...I owed it to him for having the gall to be green a week before the game...and he is still green :O

picasso
10/9/2009, 03:09 PM

Lid, you do realize we all need those guys to win titles!:D

picasso
10/9/2009, 03:10 PM
but I think we'll see Gundy run out of town Sean Sutton style before that.

Only if it doesn't mess up his hair!

FaninAma
10/9/2009, 03:15 PM
one of the mods awrds him with green for "servies rendered".

that's why most of us stop trying. someone here loves his asss like a tight vietnamese boy and its useless to try and slam him.

That' s why we need David Earl. He' d
find out who this turncoat was, pistol
whip him and then yank his Sooner card.

Maybe we should just let Lid's fellow
pillow-biting, mao tse tung loving,
quiche-eating , pressed jean wearin
fellow dillweed whornfans know how
"respected" he is on a Soonerboard.

They would probably yank his ACLU
and National Organization of Women
Auxillary cards.

JohnnyMack
10/9/2009, 03:25 PM
I saw we go ahead and drive him so far into the red it takes until spring for him to thaw out and green up.

Jello Biafra
10/9/2009, 03:28 PM
I saw we go ahead and drive him so far into the red it takes until spring for him to thaw out and green up.

well, hes already deep into 2,000,000 green now so it may take us till next spring to get him that red ;)

JohnnyMack
10/9/2009, 03:34 PM
well, hes already deep into 2,000,000 green now so it may take us till next spring to get him that red ;)

Pffft...I'm sure it won't take me that long. BRB.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2009, 04:00 PM
That' s why we need David Earl. He' d
find out who this turncoat was, pistol
whip him and then yank his Sooner card.

Maybe we should just let Lid's fellow
pillow-biting, mao tse tung loving,
quiche-eating , pressed jean wearin
fellow dillweed whornfans know how
"respected" he is on a Soonerboard.

They would probably yank his ACLU
and National Organization of Women
Auxillary cards.

Fan I am so conservative on business issues that it makes everyone on here look like they are New Dealers.

The less government in every respect.. the better.

Guess that makes me a.. Libertarian.

G8trGr8t
10/9/2009, 04:01 PM
Pryor showed up at Ohio State with a new Corvette.

Dre Kirkpatrick showed up at Bama with a brand new customized Doge Charger.

I'm sure there are more. At least Dez waited till his senior year.

Neither of the above players come from well heeled families. This is an issue that the NCAA really needs to address.

How hard could it be to determine who is paying for $50,000 cars and insurance for players with no means of income?

I still laugh when I think of Spurrier's comments about how nice the parking lot was at the FSU athletics dorm back when.

illinisooner
10/9/2009, 04:02 PM

Lol a few years ago when Illinois was on their run to the national title game and the basketball team was the talk of the town, my buddy was a freshman in Champaign and he parked in this super duper restricted lot on campus for like 5 minutes to turn in a paper or whatever. He got a ticket. The next say, a brand new Mazda with the license plate "DBRWN11" was parked there all day. No ticket.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2009, 04:03 PM

J Mack.. you ignerunt slot...

When a person is negged.. he eventually turns a beautiful shade of...

BURNT ORANGE!!!

Gotta admit though.. the comments are gold!

Well played sir.

C&CDean
10/9/2009, 04:11 PM
I spekked him because I know he hates the green. Some of you guys need to pay closer attention.

Also, my spek hammer is so ginormous I can turn him green in one spek.

Watch.

C&CDean
10/9/2009, 04:11 PM
When I feel like it, I'll turn him back orange.

I am MAD with power...

C&CDean
10/9/2009, 04:12 PM
In fact, if I spek him again, he'll be a close confidant of Barry Switzer.

TexasLidig8r
10/9/2009, 04:14 PM
I spekked him because I know he hates the green. Some of you guys need to pay closer attention.

Watch.

Green succs.

I much prefer the Burnt Orange if you please.

Wow.. and it did only take one Dean Spek Hammer Strike to negate Little Johnny's furtive musings!

FaninAma
10/9/2009, 04:16 PM

Watch.

But then you have to do something with it like blackmail him by threatening to send the evidence to his all-white country club in The Colonies. I guarantee you he would be blackballed for being friends with Okies.

C&CDean
There you go Lid. Now I hope everyone is happy, and I hope they appreciate the massive POWER I wield.

Momma just called and said get my *** over to help start setting up the tailgate.

JohnnyMack
J Mack.. you ignerunt slot...

When a person is negged.. he eventually turns a beautiful shade of...

BURNT ORANGE!!!

Gotta admit though.. the comments are gold!

Well played sir.

C&CDean
10/9/2009, 04:17 PM
But then you have to do something with it like blackmail him by threatening to send the evidence to his all-white country club in The Colonies. I guarantee you he would be blackballed for being friends with Okies.

Oh I've got pictures...

FaninAma
10/9/2009, 04:20 PM
Oh I've got pictures...

Now, if they are just of Lid all nekkid and stuff with like a shetland pony his fellow whorn fans won't care. BUT....if you have any pictures of him getting a speck award from us ignorant hillbillies he will be shunned from Amarillo to Brownsville.

The Ghost of Mex
10/9/2009, 04:26 PM
This sordid story is true, bank on it...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_rZt7ODcqTjA/Ss-pumtqIOI/AAAAAAAAAJY/Mw8iGfkPM0A/s800/DEZ%20Car.JPG

tulsaoilerfan
10/9/2009, 05:32 PM

Watch.

We all know you have a big spekker Dean, but thanks for telling us :D

VA Sooner
10/9/2009, 05:45 PM
Keeps the debate/fire going.

I can't to hear if this story about Dez is true... could be very damning for the coaches and the program if not a huge probationary problem if coaches asked him to lie.

olevetonahill
10/9/2009, 07:34 PM

;)

An Admin can go in and Manually Change the spek and never leave a trace ;)
Jes sayin

Leroy Lizard
10/9/2009, 08:29 PM
I always wondered why a certain type of college student who follows star athletes around to catch them breaking rules hasn't cropped up. They would be like the paparazzi, splashing their videos on youtube and claiming credit for bringing down a hated rival. Surely there are UT fans at OU that would love to catch some of our players in incriminating circumstances, and vice versa.

Easting
10/9/2009, 09:02 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/k3rwgn.jpg

BOOMERBRADLEY
10/9/2009, 09:47 PM
We are just a bunch of cheating gooners. We have no room to talk right?

tulsaoilerfan
10/9/2009, 10:08 PM
Whether it's Dez or someone else, the Pokes will be on probation eventually; every time they get halfway good, probation is soon to follow

goingoneight
10/9/2009, 11:00 PM
I don't buy the arguments about players taking cars and houses until it's seen and published as fact ala Redgie Boosh. It's damn difficult to sign a kid away from a USC for teams anywhere outside that campus and town unless it's a DeMarco Murray case where the kid is turning down playing backup corner for 4 years to play starting tailback elsewhere. Sure, it happens some places, but most programs can't "buy" players from somewhere a bigger dog in a prettier venue doesn't have a bigger checkbook.