PDA

View Full Version : Just win baby

SoonerNate
10/9/2009, 12:32 AM
Even if it's Landry this Saturday, come the following Saturday Uterus will have played zero talent this year with regard to athletes / speed. On the other hand we saw speed in the Miami game. Uterus is not running the table guys. All it takes is two consecutive wins and we have this conference title.

I hope it's Sam, but it's a win/ win. If it's Landry he'll have that big game under his belt early in his career and his protection will only improve in the future.

Just win baby and take it one week at a time. As of now, there's zero pressure on this team to win on the 17th. One week at a time. I represented when they were down here, you guys promise us that you'll get as loud as these tools were here and represent up there. We still have yet to play a conference game! Instead we played an athletic Miami team and barely lost without all our studs! Uterus hasn't played anyone but the Coast Guard. Conference play begins Saturday, let's represent. Heads up, BOOMER!

humblesooner
10/9/2009, 07:55 AM
Even if it's Landry this Saturday, come Saturday BAYLOR will have played zero talent this year with regard to athletes / speed. On the other hand we saw speed in the Miami game. BAYLOR is not running the table guys. All it takes is ONE consecutive win and we have this conference title.

I hope it's Sam, but it's a win/ win. If it's Landry he'll have that big XII game under his belt early in his career and his protection will only improve in the future.

Just win baby and take it one week at a time. As of now, there's zero pressure on this team to win on the 10th. One week at a time. I represented when they were down here, you guys promise us that you'll get as loud as these tools were here and represent up there. We still have yet to play a conference game! Instead we played an athletic Miami team and barely lost without all our studs! BAYLOR hasn't played anyone but the Coast Guard. Conference play begins Saturday, let's represent. Heads up, BOOMER!

Since you are touting ONE GAME AT A TIME, I fixed your post for you.

gr8fulsooner
10/9/2009, 08:37 AM
I wouldn't go so far is to say that if we win the next two game, the conference is ours. We obviously have issues on the road, and we still have to play 2 ranked opponents at their respective places (at KU, at NU), and an always scary Tech team in Lubbock. Those are far from gimmies. That said, I still think anything can happen. If we win out, I don't think it's totally out of the question that we play for the NC. If LSU can lose their 2nd game in November 2 years ago, then who's to say it can't happen this year.