PDA

View Full Version : returning

Jello Biafra
10/8/2009, 02:55 PM
next season.

we know gresham is gone and we are rather sure that bradford may be done for the year and will likely leave at the end of ths season. (i dont presonally think this) but what about gerald? any thoughts? i feel stronger about him staying than anyone else right now.

i hate jenni carlson (although, a few beers might make me change my mind) but the article she wrote was teh awesome.

kelloggOUballa
10/8/2009, 03:00 PM
All three of the above listed will be making millions next year.

Jello Biafra
10/8/2009, 03:01 PM
All three of the above listed will be making millions next year.

as will i....care to mention why you think that?

TexasLidig8r
10/8/2009, 03:10 PM
Because next year will be the last year there will not be a rookie salary cap in the NFL.

Next year is scheduled to be an uncapped year. One of the reasons behind this is that it gives the players' union disincentive to strike next year... free agent signings will be up and rookies will be paid more.

NFL Commish has already stated that he is strongly in favor of a rookie salary cap.. on various radio and television shows he stated that unproven rookies should not be paid what they are now. The Players Union has less incentive to fight a rookie salary cap especially knowing the owners will throw this in as a negotiating tool.

Therefore, any potential eligible first rounders will be coming out next spring.

IronHorseSooner
10/8/2009, 03:13 PM
JB,

I agree about Sam and Gresham. GK might be 50/50, along with Beal and Franks. Lewis, I believe, will be back for next year, as very few RS-Sophs go to the NFL. If GK and Beal both stay, that DL next year might be illegal in 49 states! Another thing to consider would be if RR and Granger get medical redshirts for another year. With Box likely getting the nod at WLB, and with R. Lewis, Wort, and Bird getting more reps, LB will be set. Franks would do himself good by coming back. He might make the great play, but he still makes frosh mistakes like fielding punts inside of the 5 and peeking in the backfield and getting burned. If he comes back, with the additions of Trice and Hurst, and Proctor's improvement, the back 4 ought to be good.

On offense, the only one who might consider leaving early, not counting Sam, is DM. He has stated that he would return for his Senior campaign, and he could benefit from that to show his durability. Even though we are perennially deep at RB, we need some experience out there.

In short, GK, Dom, and Beal are 50/50. T. Will and DM are about 75%. I would think that Gresham and RR are about 75% sure of getting a medical redshirt.

NormanPride
10/8/2009, 03:15 PM
It's going to be a very deep draft, because a ton of kids that shouldn't necessarily come out now probably will to try and get some of the money. That will mean that teams will be able to pick up sleepers in the later rounds a lot more easily.

IronHorseSooner
10/8/2009, 03:15 PM
I mean Granger, not Gresham, getting a medical redshirt.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/8/2009, 03:16 PM
NO way. He has a kid. He only came back because he wanted his degree.

Jello Biafra
10/8/2009, 03:20 PM
Because next year will be the last year there will not be a rookie salary cap in the NFL.

Next year is scheduled to be an uncapped year. One of the reasons behind this is that it gives the players' union disincentive to strike next year... free agent signings will be up and rookies will be paid more.

NFL Commish has already stated that he is strongly in favor of a rookie salary cap.. on various radio and television shows he stated that unproven rookies should not be paid what they are now. The Players Union has less incentive to fight a rookie salary cap especially knowing the owners will throw this in as a negotiating tool.

Therefore, any potential eligible first rounders will be coming out next spring.

yeh well....

W
E

ok im going to go ahead and throw it out there...i think mccoy WILL be back next season. i know where his dad works and i know what kind of work ethic has been instilled in this young man as well as what being at OU means to him.

now, we wait till the end of the season and listen to lid whine and cry foul when he decides to come back.

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 03:25 PM
-Sam Bradford
-Jermaine Gresham
-Dominique Franks if he turns it around in a hurry
-Travis Lewis is gone barring an inury. (he was going to leave last year)
-Gerald McCoy is 50/50 but if I had to pick I say he is gone also.
-Demarco Murray, if he has a good season he is gone.

Soonerman08
10/8/2009, 03:32 PM
-Sam Bradford
-Jermaine Gresham

I don't think Dom goes pro. He hasn't looked very promising, and don't think he has very high stock.

Desert Sapper
10/8/2009, 03:32 PM
T Will is a senior with no medical redshirt potential. Wish he could come back, but he can't.

Dom needs to come back.

Beal should come back.

G Mac doesn't need to come back, but I sure hope he does. What we accomplish this season could determine whether he comes back. I put him at less than 50%, but he's an Oklahoma kid, so who knows?

Sam could come back, too, but I doubt it.

It's always every player's individual choice, and that involves much more than just whether they are truly ready and whether they have accomplished all they can, whether they can make $10M or $1M, whether they have graduated or not, etc. All of them have their own decision to make.

The team will be fine and drive on next year with all or none back. Much of the fun of college football is seeing who the next stars will be.

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 03:37 PM
I don't think Dom goes pro. He hasn't looked very promising, and don't think he has very high stock.

Which is why I said "unless he improves".

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 03:39 PM
T Will is a senior with no medical redshirt potential. Wish he could come back, but he can't.

Dom needs to come back.

Beal should come back.

G Mac doesn't need to come back, but I sure hope he does. What we accomplish this season could determine whether he comes back. I put him at less than 50%, but he's an Oklahoma kid, so who knows?

Sam could come back, too, but I doubt it.

It's always every player's individual choice, and that involves much more than just whether they are truly ready and whether they have accomplished all they can, whether they can make $10M or $1M, whether they have graduated or not, etc. All of them have their own decision to make.

The team will be fine and drive on next year with all or none back. Much of the fun of college football is seeing who the next stars will be.

Totally forgot about Beal.

He is arguably the best player on our team right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped after this year.

JLEW1818
10/8/2009, 03:40 PM
I think DM will come back.. You know why?

b/c i have yet to really see anything that separates him from others....

Widescreen
10/8/2009, 03:41 PM
-Sam Bradford
-Jermaine Gresham

Lewis might have thought about leaving last year (I never heard this) but he couldn't have gone to the NFL. He was only a redshirt freshman last year. 2010 will be the first year he can declare for the draft.

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 03:42 PM
I think DM will come back.. You know why?

b/c i have yet to really see anything that separates him from others....

I think he comes back next year.

The reason is because Chris Brown will have graduated and he will get the MAJORITY of the snaps most likely instead of splitting. Unless Jermie Calhoun turns into the next Chris Brown.

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 03:43 PM
Lewis might have thought about leaving last year (I never heard this) but he couldn't have gone to the NFL. He was only a redshirt freshman last year. 2010 will be the first year he can declare for the draft.

Yes, I should have said he "would" have gone, but the rumor is he has things he needs to take care of with his family and that would be the main reason he would make the jump.

JLEW1818
10/8/2009, 03:45 PM
I think DM has decreased every season....

maybe the 07 texas run just makes it seem that way....?

Desert Sapper
10/8/2009, 03:46 PM
Lewis couldn't leave last year. He was a RS Frosh. He could leave this year, but that wouldn't be very smart. He may be good, but he's not great, and great is what the pro scouts look for. He leaves after this year and he's 4th-5th round at best.

He gets seasoned enough this year, and I think he is great next year and goes in the 2nd round. If he stays another two years, he could be a 1st rounder. The potential is there, but the mistakes are too right now. He needs to look at the USC guys that left last year and were 1st rounders. Who was the only USC LB that went in the 2nd round? The guy with a ton of potential that was still a junior.

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 03:47 PM
Lewis couldn't leave last year. He was a RS Frosh. He could leave this year, but that wouldn't be very smart. He may be good, but he's not great, and great is what the pro scouts look for. He leaves after this year and he's 4th-5th round at best.

He gets seasoned enough this year, and I think he is great next year and goes in the 2nd round. If he stays another two years, he could be a 1st rounder. The potential is there, but the mistakes are too right now. He needs to look at the USC guys that left last year and were 1st rounders. Who was the only USC LB that went in the 2nd round? The guy with a ton of potential that was still a junior.

He may need the money now.

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 03:48 PM
I think DM has decreased every season....

maybe the 07 texas run just makes it seem that way....?

Didn't Demarco and Chris both have 1,000 yards rushing last season?

That is pretty damn good.

JLEW1818
10/8/2009, 03:49 PM
Rey Malaluga

and he was sr

Cushing and Matthews wents first round

JLEW1818
10/8/2009, 03:50 PM
Didn't Demarco and Chris both have 1,000 yards rushing last season?

That is pretty damn good.

yup

maybe its just b/c he is always injured... dunno

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 03:51 PM
yup

maybe its just b/c he is always injured... dunno

Yep, I think that is why.

JLEW1818
10/8/2009, 03:53 PM
He is a great player

But me and STEP were talking about this the other day

When we played Idaho state, DM should have had a field day with some breaks:??? Maybe OUr line just blows.. lol

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 03:56 PM
He is a great player

But me and STEP were talking about this the other day

When we played Idaho state, DM should have had a field day with some breaks:??? Maybe OUr line just blows.. lol

I thought the same thing.

It is very confusing. I would blame the line though, lol.

rawlingsHOH
10/8/2009, 03:57 PM
Beal's a tweener. Probably a stand up guy at the next level.

Desert Sapper
10/8/2009, 04:01 PM
Rey Malaluga

and he was sr

Cushing and Matthews wents first round

Yeah, you're right. I guess I thought he was a Jr. last year. His maturity was questioned by a few teams as I understand it.

My point is that very few players don't benefit from another year in school. If for nothing else than another year to get bfs.

Collier11
10/8/2009, 04:09 PM
SB and Gresh getting hurt may not necessarily put an end nationally to high profile juniors coming back for their senior year, but it def may hurt us within the team

MiccoMacey
10/8/2009, 04:15 PM
Because next year will be the last year there will not be a rookie salary cap in the NFL...

This was stated ad nauseum last year as the reason why Sam Bradford et al would go pro...there would be a rookie salary cap.

Until it happens, it hasn't happened. The players have a 50/50 voice in this as well. Capping the rookies salary will handicap theirs. As long as rookies can drive up the prices, the vets will benefit.

TexasLidig8r
10/8/2009, 04:39 PM
This was stated ad nauseum last year as the reason why Sam Bradford et al would go pro...there would be a rookie salary cap.

Until it happens, it hasn't happened. The players have a 50/50 voice in this as well. Capping the rookies salary will handicap theirs. As long as rookies can drive up the prices, the vets will benefit.

Au contraire... Pierre.

Apples and Turnips.

Last year, people knew there would not be a rookie cap this year or next because the collective bargaining agreement was in place. Pursuant to the terms of the CBA, next year is uncapped.

Vets will benefit more by seeking additional revenue and pushing for arbitration. They won't get arbitration... they will get additional revenue as well as more benefits for retired players. So, where will the extra revenue come from? In part, cutting back on rookie guaranteed signing bonuses.

I heard the Commish on a local radio station a few weeks ago.. he seemed particularly fired up about the rookie pay scale issue.

So.. take TAKE that Mr. SoonerLidig8r on orangebloods !

TMcGee86
10/8/2009, 05:04 PM

I'm not sure I agree with you on the players voice. The vets absolutely do not benefit from escalated rookie contracts. It's the exact opposite. The salary cap means that if rookie salaries are higher, there is necessarily less there for the vets to share.

The NFLPA has been in favor of a rookie salary cap for a while now. It only helps them out. They are already in the league so there is no danger to their salary, and with it in place there is more money to spend on vets.

sooner ngintunr
10/8/2009, 05:13 PM
This will for sure be the last draft without a rookie salary cap. (Or the players will strike) It's been common knowledge for at least a year.

Why some people don't get it is beyond me. Anyone last year that was saying a rookie salary cap is why Sam will go pro was an idjit. This year, not so much.

If the cap would have been in effect this year, a ****pot full of kids would have gone pro last year.

mightysooner
10/8/2009, 07:26 PM
I think all of our players that have futures in the NFL definitely leave at the end of this season. We will be starting all over again next season.

IronHorseSooner
10/8/2009, 07:32 PM
The thing is, everybody could be starting over next year! There will be guys all over the country who will think that have an NFL future who will jumping early. A change in tide affects everybody, especially the high-end programs like us, SUC, *, FLA, 'Bama, tOSU, PSU, Miami, etc.

Collier11
10/8/2009, 07:33 PM
youre never starting over when you have a QB, we will be ok

IronHorseSooner
10/8/2009, 07:40 PM
youre never starting over when you have a QB, we will be ok

The fact is that Landry will be better than most QBs in the Big XII next year. Again, the most experienced QB in the conference next year will be Austen Arnaud at ISU. The preseason all-conference QB next year will be either Gabbert at Mizzou or Landry. Also, if those guys do go pro, the fact that we have a top 5 recruiting class, which will only get better, should give us somewhat of an advantage over most teams.

VA Sooner
10/8/2009, 10:06 PM
We're good for a few years... Landry and Allen. And that new kid... a 4-star recruit that just committed.

IronHorseSooner
10/8/2009, 10:10 PM
We're good for a few years... Landry and Allen. And that new kid... a 4-star recruit that just committed.

That would be one Blake Bell! You can watch him tomorrow night on the weekly ESPNU High School spotlight game.

Desert Sapper
10/8/2009, 11:39 PM
One more reason to despise the No Fun League. Sure would be nice if players couldn't jump until FOUR years after HS. That would at least give them some incentive to complete their degree.

At least after this year there will be zero incentive for kids to jump early and Mel Kiper, Jr. will be out of a job because nobody will be all that excited about a draft where being #1 is the same as being #201. And the fact that it benefits player X more to be in the lower end of any given round because it will place him on a better football team.

OUbasketball4life
10/9/2009, 12:00 AM
OU has a lot of possible 1st rounders this year:
Bradford - Gone (1st Rd.)
Mccoy - Gone (1st Rd.)
Williams - Graduating (1st Rd.)
Gresham - Gone (1st Rd.)
Lewis - Gone (1st - 2nd Rd. IMO)
Franks - (3rd- 4th Rd. IMO) Unless he turns it up he'll stay another year

I love how OU could possibly have 3 kids from the state of Oklahoma to go in the first round of this draft. None-the-less all the first round picks this year will help with recruiting a lot obviously.

My question is how do you guys feel about talk about Locker (Washington) and Clausen (ND) currently giving Bradford a run for his money for the top QB in the draft.

Also, what do you guys think about Ndamukong Suh (Nebraska)? He played a hell of a game against the Tigers and a lot of people have him ahead of Mccoy.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 12:09 AM
Gresh is 1st or 2nd depending on how he works out after knee injury, Lewis im not sure if he will go 1st but who knows, Franks isnt going before 4th I dont think

Desert Sapper
10/9/2009, 12:12 AM
Suh is very good. I definitely put him in the elite DT range along with G-Mac. There isn't a way to tell who is better right now. We'll see whose performance is better in Lincoln.

I think Bradford is an amazing talent. If he can perform for the scouts a little more this season and show out in the combine, I don't think anybody can touch him. The real question is -- where will his shoulder be when he plays again? We haven't had a single OU QB that hasn't gotten hurt in some way and failed to live up to the expectations we place on them. I'm hoping Sammy is the first.

I wonder how much it will matter to be a 1st round pick after this season...

Collier11
10/9/2009, 12:14 AM
From what ive heard Mccoy is a 3-4 guy and Sue the opposite in the NFL

Desert Sapper
10/9/2009, 12:26 AM
They both seem like they could play the nose in the 3-4, but everybody thought Glenn Dorsey from LSU was going to be the bomb-diggity at the NT and that hasn't really proven true yet. In fact, the chefs shifted him to DE. Go figgur.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 12:29 AM
in all fairness to Dorsey, its not that he has played bad, he just doesnt have any Dline help. Trust me, im a Chiefs fan :(

Desert Sapper
10/9/2009, 12:39 AM
KC was the subject of much discussion recently regarding their last two number 1s. Maybe they'll take GMac and make it a D-Line trifecta.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 12:47 AM
I think Jackson and Dorsey will be pretty good, Hali hasnt done much

Desert Sapper
10/9/2009, 01:36 AM
I'm sure they'll do fine. It took Jimmy Wilkerson 5 years to finally come out of his shell, and he got a shiny contract with the Suckaneers. He's doing pretty well for himself now. 14 tackles, 1 FF, and 2 sacks in the first 4 games.

gaylordfan1
10/9/2009, 02:01 AM
Gresh, Bradford, G McCoy, T. Williams are gone IMO. Murray will stay, and Franks should if he knew what was good for him. I also think if T Lewis left he would be shooting himself in the foot. I just got threw watching Teddy Lehman in a UFL game... He was a great LB and didn't get anything out of the NFL.

Desert Sapper
10/9/2009, 06:25 AM
Why do people keep bringing up T Will? He's a senior. He graduates this year. Fin.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 09:06 AM
I just got threw watching Teddy Lehman in a UFL game... He was a great LB and didn't get anything out of the NFL.

Several million dollars :D

TXBOOMER
10/9/2009, 09:39 AM
-Sam Bradford
-Jermaine Gresham

Franks will be a 4th or 5th rounder if he doesn't severely pick it up. I'd say the rest of those boys are gone gone gone.

IronHorseSooner
10/9/2009, 10:10 AM
I don't think that DM is gone, and he has hinted towards coming back.

For those guys who will leave, here are their likely replacements:

Sam- Landry Jones
Gresham- James Hanna
Dom Franks- Gabe Lynn (because Hurst will likely be the other corner)
T. Lewis- Tom Wort
GK- Jamarkus McFarland
DM- Johnathan Miller (Calhoun will replace CB)

Of those, only Gabe Lynn concerns me because he has yet to play a down.
Landry is the next in a line of championship-level QBs here, and we will have a few more behind him.
Hanna will get better as the get the ball to him more, and he has a full off-season to work with the other guys.
Wort is a man-child. I think they would start him out on one side, move Box to the middle, and have R. Lewis on the other side.
McFarland is going to be the next in the line of great Sooner DTs. He's a clone of GK and Tommie.
Johnathan Miller is more like what DM brings to the table; whereas, Calhoun is more power. Again, I'm not concerned with the RB situation. Even without DM, we would have five backs at our disposal (Miller, Calhoun, Madu, Clay, and Finch).

All in all, it would not be a melt-down if these guys left. These are talented guys just waiting to get game time, some already have. Of all of those, only Lynn wasn't in the staff's plans to get snaps anyway this year.

I'm more concerned with who will replace T-Will, and catch the ball next year. There, look for CK (Kenney) to be both Landry and Sam's go-to-guy this year, he just needs to get used to the offense. He has all of the raw tools needed to be a decent WR (feet, speed, size, work ethic). He just needs to work on the finer points of route-running, which will come. Broyles will be back, so there's another position that should be locked down. The final one will likely go to one of our big-name recruits (White, McCay, or whoever else they get). Again, this is presuming that White stops waiting and just confirms what most suspect.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 10:18 AM
Can Tennell or Caleb get a medical hardship at all? I know they were hurt alot, I still have faith in Tennell, he will come up big at some point this year, hopefully in 2 weeks

JLEW1818
10/9/2009, 10:20 AM
I see Zero chance of DM being at top 2 round pick...

I'm saying he comes back

my boy Walter has him in the 3rd round...

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010_3.php

SoonerPr8r
10/9/2009, 10:28 AM
I can def see Dom coming back. And DM would need to completely blow up the rest of the season (he has had flashes already) for him to go. I don't think T Lew Will leave I think he still has some coverage issues to work out.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 10:30 AM
DM needs to prove he can stay healthy for a full year, if he stays healthy all year and has another 1000 yd season or a big bowl game, he might go, otherwise he needs to come back

Snyder Cyclone
10/9/2009, 10:38 AM
DM's production might increase dramatically if the goofball off. coordinator would would give him more that TEN CARRIES EVERY BALLGAME !!!!!!!!
Should be getting 15-18 minimum.

JLEW1818
10/9/2009, 10:52 AM
DM needs to prove he can stay healthy for a full year, if he stays healthy all year and has another 1000 yd season or a big bowl game, he might go, otherwise he needs to come back

yup, its surprising how much bowl performances do matter for drafts

Vince Young stock up

Troy Smith stock down, way down

Collier11
10/9/2009, 10:57 AM
DM's production might increase dramatically if the goofball off. coordinator would would give him more that TEN CARRIES EVERY BALLGAME !!!!!!!!
Should be getting 15-18 minimum.

Pretty sure he had over 20 last game

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2009, 11:44 AM
Jlew and myself talked DM when he was over at the hizzle...Murray is already carrying the "inury prone" tag amongst scouts...Right now he would be looking 4-6 rounds, at best, unless he tested with some crazy numbers...numbers he used to be able to throw up but not sure now..

Lewis, had he been draft eligible last year, was considered early 2nd rounder, but I've heard in the 21-22 of the 1st round this year...If he could get off blocks a little better, maybe 15ish...

Franks....If drafted, late....no reason to go..

McCoy...Right now its between Him and Suh for the number 1 DT spot...I would say 6 outta 10 would say that Suh is 1 with McCoy a close 2nd...Either one of these guys is capable of being the first pick in the draft..

Gresham...anywhere from 12-20, which I suspect would be about the same had he left..

Bradford....I dunno..I dunno where he would have went last year....I had him going mid 1st at one point...I know everybody was backing off of him towards the end of the season last year for some reason...

Conversation that I had that surpised me...

A guy that works with the Eagles brought up Ryan Reynolds...He said everybody loves him..His tackling, his run support...BUT he is too much of a liability now in the passing game...but he is a major what-if guy...that they love to watch him play...

Collier11
10/9/2009, 11:49 AM
well with two straight years of conditioning (considering he doesnt get hurt this yr, knock on wood) he might get back a little more speed before the draft

Question STEP: How do Chris Brown, Brian Jackson, and Quinton Carter project to the NFL, or do they?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2009, 12:09 PM
Quinton Carter...right now, no...he is not even on the ppp(potential pro prospect) list..not that i am aware of anyway..that can change

Chris Brown..one cut runner..my heart says late(5-7) but my mind says UDFA...they like the way he runs compact and has decent field vision...

Brian Jackson-Most teams like him more than Franks..more physical...better in run support...I would say 3-5 for him right now..

Collier11
10/9/2009, 12:16 PM
Thanks bro, hope to catch up with you and Jlew on Saturday

JLEW1818
10/9/2009, 12:16 PM
What about Jordan Lewis?

IronHorseSooner
10/9/2009, 12:19 PM
If STEP is right, which he usually pretty darn good, then DM and Dom need to come back. Dom is like a power hitter in baseball; he either hits it out of the park, or he strikes out. He has some highlight-reel plays, but his busted coverage in both of the losses led to the eventual winning scores. DM needs to show that he has a couple of good,productive, INJURY-FREE seasons before he would be a 1st or 2nd round guy.

GK probably should go, as his stock probably couldn't get much higher. The thing about him, as well as Sam, is that they are lifelong Sooners. They have dreamed of being here since they were young. Both of them are top 10 guys, but these guys don't seem to be the type to be in awe of large sums of money being thrown at them.

Travis is a puzzling case. He has what scouts are looking for, and from many have said is that his family situation is where it would benefit for him to go. The issue with him is that would he benefit from another year in the system. I wouldn't be as worried about his replacement, because Wort, R. Lewis, or Bird will fit in nicely, but if he was ready. If STEP is right about his draft range, then he likely should go.

RR might look to get a medical year for the same reason that DM should come back. He needs to show that he can make it through a couple of seasons healthy, and to work on his coverage skills. It wouldn't shock me at all to see him do that.

A number of sites I have seen have had CB as a 2nd-3rd round guy, but I haven't looked in a while.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 12:27 PM
What about Jordan Lewis?

they dont allow gheys in the military...wait, wrong draft

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2009, 01:43 PM
What about Jordan Lewis?

from what i here, he lacks size

Collier11
10/9/2009, 01:50 PM
and you would know about his......size

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2009, 01:52 PM
i didn't tell people I heard it from you... just like i promised

gaylordfan1
10/9/2009, 01:59 PM
Q. Carter is a junior right? If he is he will stay... or at least he should. I hope we have a returning LB. Hopefully it will be T. Lewis. Not that we don't have talent at that position, but it is a position that needs a leader with experience.

Collier11
10/9/2009, 02:02 PM
i didn't tell people I heard it from you... just like i promised

and I wont tell everyone that I knew because I saw the pic of him giving CK a blumpkin