PDA

View Full Version : Baylor!!! Be EXCITED!

meoveryouxinfinity
10/8/2009, 01:18 PM
I love playing the Bears. Will Sic'em be in attendance? I want to neg him back. I will be there if someone decides to give me a student ticket for face value. Pshh, honey, you can't sell your student ticket for $15 over face value when the team is 2-2!! See you there :O

First and foremost, guard your beer!!!!!

I think this is another Tulsa-like opportunity. See what works. See what doesn't. See what works really well every time we run it and use that against Texas. PS, want to see more passes to Murray and Mossis Madu. But mostly, throw over and over again to Brandon Caleb. If Miller and Owens and Tennell and whoever else don't want to step up, don't force them to. They don't need to do more than run routes and be the ultimate decoys. I'd rather see an incomplete pass to Caleb, Madu, or Murray and have them LEARN something from it than see Miller and Tennell drop something and learn nothing.

I haven't been posting (lulz yawll are crazy after a loss) so IS SAM PLAYING? I don't feel like looking it up. Last I heard it would be decided by Thursday.. today! Hopefully after this Saturday we'll be all love and hugs and KW is AWESOME!!! and LOLz **WHO** wants to fire BV?? and TUCK FEXASSS. We need some normalcy on this message board. 2-2 and on our way to 10-2! This is ride or die time. [Lou Holtz voice] Men, these next few months will not only define THIS FOOTBALL SEASON for the University of Oklahoma, but will define THIS football PROGRAM for a very long time. [/Lou Holtz voice]

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bob-stoops-in-bob-we-trust.jpg

JLEW1818
10/8/2009, 01:24 PM
Let's drink !

cheezyq
10/8/2009, 01:52 PM
[Lou Holtz voice] Men, these next few months will not only define THIS FOOTBALL SEASON for the University of Oklahoma, but will define THIS football PROGRAM for a very long time. [/Lou Holtz voice]

Dang it, I'm soaked.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/8/2009, 03:06 PM
Let's drink !

yaeh get baylor chick to get us some of the GOOD stuff.

Jello Biafra
10/8/2009, 03:07 PM
Dang it, I'm soaked.

i don't get it...does Lou make you hawt?!?!?

meoveryouxinfinity
10/8/2009, 03:19 PM
:gary:
i don't get it...does Lou make you hawt?!?!?

good thing my panties are cotton