PDA

View Full Version : HolaKyle's Miami Highlights Video

HolaKyle
10/7/2009, 07:06 PM
YouTube Link NOW AVAILABLE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNb6gkScTQk)

Vimeo LINK (http://www.vimeo.com/6954436)

Enjoy!

And I wasn't able to get the video to work on youtube, because of the media rights usage. I finally got it posted at vimeo.com. Feel free to link or forward to anyone, since the people that normally look for the videos on youtube won't be able to find it there.

CORRECTION: Now YouTube Link. Different song, essentially same video.

CK Sooner
10/7/2009, 07:13 PM
That **** has ruined Youtube.

SoonerObsession
10/7/2009, 07:24 PM
Good job as usual! Thanks for posting it.

HolaKyle
10/8/2009, 04:27 PM
There were some people that weren't able to watch the video on this website. I'll try to rework the music and find something that will work on youtube, and repost sometime soon, hopefully.

CK Sooner
10/8/2009, 04:37 PM
There were some people that weren't able to watch the video on this website. I'll try to rework the music and find something that will work on youtube, and repost sometime soon, hopefully.

Took a long time to load for me, but that is probably because of my ****ty computer.

Thanks anyways. The videos are GREATLY appreciated.

The Ghost of Mex
10/8/2009, 04:41 PM
Thanks Hola. "The U" can stick it. But you rock.

I Am Right
10/8/2009, 04:52 PM
Soonersports.com has the highlights up. The problem is you have to hear Bob Berry miss calls.

HolaKyle
10/8/2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry about the delay on this one. It took me a while to figure out what angle to take on the game.

I'll try to get the Baylor one up ASAP. I'm going to Hawl-o-scream at Busch Gardens in Tampa, and that gets out at two, putting me getting home at four. So it might be a little late on Sunday, by the time I roll out of bed. But as long as the girl doesn't harass me too much, it will be up on Sunday. It will take a little more time than usual too because I'll have to post a test video on youtube to make sure the music won't block the video.

sidewinder517
10/8/2009, 05:31 PM
Great vid!! Thanks :D

TXBOOMER
10/8/2009, 06:39 PM
It is too soon for me to watch it. This loss isn't even cold to me yet.

HolaKyle
10/8/2009, 07:45 PM
The problem is you have to hear Bob Berry miss calls.

From what I hear that isn't much worse than my music selections...

:D :D :D

HolaKyle
10/8/2009, 08:33 PM
YouTube link added.