PDA

View Full Version : Wonder if Cult McCoy is sweating a little with Teblow and Sam

ouduckhunter
10/7/2009, 02:28 PM
both being injured? Wonder what the Vegas odds are on Cult making it through the season....

batonrougesooner
10/7/2009, 02:31 PM
About the same as any other player, week or season. The injuries are seperate events. The odds of McCoy getting injured are not related to injuries to anyone else.

HBick
10/7/2009, 05:22 PM
He has his eye on that Heisman, it's his to lose now.

TXBOOMER
10/7/2009, 06:42 PM
I believe Tebow will win it again. He will light up LSU this weekend. You will be sick of hearing how he over came a concussion etc. etc. blah..blah..

ouduckhunter
10/7/2009, 09:05 PM
Either he's already cleared space on his mantle for his new hardward, or if Culty is superstitious, he's shaking in his size 5 booties! Last year's Heisman winner and the other nominee have both gone down with injuries within weeks of each other..... Hummmm, very intriguing!

VA Sooner
10/7/2009, 09:20 PM
Not sure about Tebow heading back to the Heisman. I think this injury will make him think a little more before charging in. I foresee him passing more and handing off more in the beginning of the game to see who steps up.

If no one... then of course he'll take it on himself and will run with the ball and pass to himself.